pregnancy?

JustMeAndInch

Reaction score
i also posted this in the TTC/While breastfreeding thred.

hey guys i need some help on telling if i might be pregnant again or not, i am EBFing my almost 5 month old, and my husband and i have been using the pul out method for a few weeks now getting ready to try and concive, well the last few days i have been nautious on and off, one min im so sick i think im gonna puke and the next im fine. When i was pregnant the frist time my nausa started on week 2, i took a pregnancy test and it was negivte but i dont know if i tested to early because i have only had one period so far and that was at 7 weeks PP. so anyone have any advices on telling when to test and what symtoms they had to let them know they were pregnant again while brestfeeding? i have also been light headed, and extremly tired (baby is aso teething), and moody. thank you guys for reading! let me know

I've had negative pregnancy test but I ues a doppler found my heart beat then went down pelvic done and heard a whooshing sound is that the placenta

You could use a fetal doppler but unless you are pretty good at determining whether the sounds you are hearing are your baby or just the normal sounds of your internal organs, I don't think it's anything to rely on. It says here: https://mombible.com/pregnancy/health/best-fetal-doppler/ that they're not going to be effective until you are at least 12 weeks pregnant but then you won't hear a heartbeat until the 20th week in.

There are other symptoms of pregnancy such as having a light period, feeling sick, avoiding or craving certain foods, headaches, mood swings caused by your hormones changing. These are all things to look out for, and of course, if you think you are experiencing them, have another go with the pregnancy test at your next opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->