Pregnant 3 weeks after miscarriage? HELP ME LADIES!!!

I had a MC (one year and 2 days ago) and then ovulated and fell pregnant 3 weeks later, found out 5 weeks after my MC. I now have a very healthy 3-month old. I read about women ovulating as soon as 10 days after MC's. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you!

I had a mc Nov 9th. Now I am 5 wks 3 days preggo! Its very possible.

momofone08 - so what happened with your bleeding? how long did it last and when did you ovulate? xxx

momofone08 - so what happened with your bleeding? how long did it last and when did you ovulate? xxx

I bled for 5 days and my levels were at 0 the day I started my mc bleed. I ovulated 14 days later on the 23rd. At 8 days late I tested amd got the result on my avatar.

Thanks for answering my questions, i'm just trying to get a good picture in my head of how possible it could be for it to happen to myself. Here's hoping when I use an IC over the next few days it's gone back to a negative. I take it you normally ovulate cd14? hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

I will keep my fingers crossed that you get that bfp!!!!! I usualy O CD 16, so it was actually early for me. Whishing you all the best!!!

I tested with an opk today and that came back negative, well it wasn't completely white but it definately wasn't a positive anymore :(

erm if you mean HPT testing I'm not sure what my body has planned for me. I had long cycles for nearly a year then was put on clomid which brought my cycles down to 37 days and the cycle I fell pregnant it would have been 33 days length (ov'd on cd19 and always have a 14 day lp). I'm not sure what to expect after a loss though, I've no idea if the old clomid will still work and I'll ov early or if the loss has completely reset my body and I'm f'ing cursed once more with 50+ cycles.

But I'm trying to think positively, I'm hopeful I'll ovulate in about 2 weeks from now (cd19), so will test 2 weeks after that, so exactly 28 days from now I'll be at the most anticipated test day of the decade :D

will test later on today with an IC to see if they've started showing BFN's, really hope so. God I can't believe I'm saying that :(

sorry for the rambling, I'm just not sure what to expect. Hows things with you sweetie?

I remember with my first miscarriage, all I wanted was my BFN, so I could start again. I am doing ok, I think I ovulated a week ago, but I dont know, because I am refusing to use OPK's, this whole TTC thing is driving me batty.I am not going to test until january 8th though. I dont want to hate christmas and my second daughters birthday is january 7th (she died of open heart surgery) and I dont want to be sitting in the ER on her birthday. So I going to hold out. Let me know what the test says.

I fell pregnant just a few weeks after a MC. I had an emergency D&C and blood transfusion and was really ill on the 17th June...on the 16th July I got my BFP! I think I ovulated around 21 days after MC started. We only DTD twice and we were going to wait but I had a feeling I was ovulating so we decided to give it a go feeling we had nothing to lose.
I'm now 25 weeks and 3 days and also 41 in a couple of weeks...so it can happen again very quickly so if you feel mentally/emotionally up for trying again I say got for it!! :hugs:

For those ladies who got pregnant straight after a MC did you wait until the bleeding stopped before TTC again or were you doing it whilst in flow? I only ask because I've unfortunately said bye to my LO yesterday at 8 weeks 2 days and am just wondering if there's been any bfp's whilst bleeding was still around.

I know they say to wait until it stops as it's less chance of infection but still I'm just curious. xxxx
I was over 9 weeks when I mc, I had stopped bleeding and had a -preg test. We only dtd 1 time, and was certainly not expecting to get pregnant!

oh mommy, thats such a sad story, I really hope your TTC and general life story starts blooming for you, I know what you mean about the OPK's, if I didn't have to I wouldn't but I feel like I need to as I'm someone who needs a lot of confirmation with things in life like doing stuff at work, making sure people are happy - I'd hate to be in limbo because I don't trust my own instincts you know?!

Will definately keep you updated :) keep me updated with your results too!

Glowstar, stories like yours give me hope I won't have to grieve for that long, what were your cycles like before you fell pregnant?

thanks for your story wildfire, well it may be a good sign for me but I just tested with a hpt (IC) and it came back BFN, not even a hint of a second line. Guess I should wait for the bleeding to stop completely then will be ready for baby number 2!

I'm not even "bleeding" as such, it's just there when I wipe and I see it on my towel, no blobs, no drips, it's just there. Wondering if hubby and I should just start trying anyway.

Bah tested with IC again and there's a very very faint pink line, grrrrr. Guess it's gonna take a little bit longer than expected.

internet cheapy (pregnancy test) like those cheap ovulation sticks but in preg test format. There's so many acronyms out there it's untrue. I thought after spending 14 months TTC I'd learnt every single one, then I fell pregnant and discovered a hundred million more!

Oh, I have never bought the internet cheapies. I bought these LH strips from target, and they were always positive (have a high level of LH all the time) so I refuse to buy the HPT, for fear that they are as faulty as cheap OPKS.

thats a shame, hope you don't have to spend too much money on tests then :D

No I decided against using OPK's ever again. I used them once and totally regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->