Pregnant 3 weeks after miscarriage? HELP ME LADIES!!!

Congratulations mommyof5 - glad to hear you got a nice lovely early xmas pressie, I really hope I'm not far behind, xxxx

MonkiePixie thanks for your post- it gave me some hope. I mmc on 11/16 and really having a hard time. I am so impatiently wating for AF. Never thought I would be begging for her but ready to move forward with a normal cycle so I can get back to TTC.

I had my D&C on 11/16. I am too still waiting, although I've been trying this cycle. I had a faint bfp last week but my blood draw shows 15 hcg so not likely a new pregnancy. Let me know when AF arrives for you.

Hey ladies! I am also trying for my BFP. I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at 8 weeks. I had my D&C on 11/18! I have had one cycle and now we are trying again. According to the pains coming from my left ovary, I am about to ovulate! I also am using the ovulation test where you spit on it and it shows ferning. I am in the "transitional" stage just about to ovulate. Wish us luck that we will get a BFP! My doctor recommended we wait 3 months so I am a little afraid that she will be upset with me... but I have been like clockwork after my D&C and everything seems to be going perfect with my body's recovery! Wish us luck!!!

Hi ladies, I wonder if anyone can help me. I started my MC on 28th Nov. I stopped bleeding on 3rd december. On 28th dec I got my BFP, I hadn't had a period. So for dating I have guessed I ovulated about 14days from the first day of my MC, is that how it works or I could I have conceived earlier? :wacko:

Also I am feeling so anxious about it, I am so scared I will have a MC again, it's all I can think about.

Same here, I didnt get a menstrual. I just counted conception 2 weeks before my bfp

This has really helped me a lot I had a miscarriage on Wednesday and I was 5weeks but am up for trying again because had been trying for over a year and a half and wont stop good luck to you all as well xxx

Hi ladies I have just had a miscarriage at 7 weeks yesterday I'm wondering when I can start trying again any advise or ideas will I ovulate as normal I've never had a mc I've had 2 chemicals xxxxx

cherrished - so sorry sweetie :hug: my advice, don't wait to try again. They tell you to wait so when you do fall pregnant they can date it correctly but unless you've been told specific reasons not to then I'd just go for it. Not sure what to advise with ovulation, I suffered a loss on 13th dec and not sure when I'll be ovulating but I have been trying to conceive! - I did have 50+ day cycles BUT the cycle I fell pregnant I was on clomid and ov'd around cd19 giving me 30+ day cycles - so god knows when it'll happen for me. I would try and come up with a plan or at least something to distract you from the heartache, which is probably easier said than done.

cherrished - so sorry sweetie :hug: my advice, don't wait to try again. They tell you to wait so when you do fall pregnant they can date it correctly but unless you've been told specific reasons not to then I'd just go for it. Not sure what to advise with ovulation, I suffered a loss on 13th dec and not sure when I'll be ovulating but I have been trying to conceive! - I did have 50+ day cycles BUT the cycle I fell pregnant I was on clomid and ov'd around cd19 giving me 30+ day cycles - so god knows when it'll happen for me. I would try and come up with a plan or at least something to distract you from the heartache, which is probably easier said than done.

Awww thanks Hun in so sorry for your loss too I really hope you get the bfp I was actually really shocked I got bfp with frer and digi on 20th December hardly even tried I've been trying for 2 years first time I've been caught since my son I was so paranoid every other 2 days I had to test to check my progression and the lines got fainter and my digi said not pregnant yesterday then I got a sharp pain then bleed really heavy took another digi and not pregnant, :( I just can't wait to try again I've heard you can get caught quiet quick after Chems and mc, I'm just not sure as when to try as I dont know if I have to wait for a period or try straight after mc and when to try I'm all confused I feel so daft ad I told my close fam and friends then ten days later I mc but I'll be fine its so nice to talk to you ladies on here as you know and understand thank u xxxxxx

if you have any bleeding or anything I would wait for that to stop but apart from that there's no "general" rules for trying again. Wishing you all the best xxxx

mommyof5 - I guess I'm no longer at rock bottom, a couple of wonderful things have happened with me. firstly, the impossible: I ovulated on cd28 WITHOUT the help of clomid, this is the same cycle I suffered my loss and being a sufferer or irregular\long cycles I was so distraught at the notion I may not ov for months. So that cheered me up. Then at the weekend we put an offer in for our dream home which was accepted!!! eeee

This time last month was absolutely dreadful, I didn't see how we'd be able to bounce back from losing our first baby but I think It's safe to say I'm slowly getting there :)

I'm about 8 days from testing so I really hope I get to join you and your bump :)

How are you doing honey? been for any hospital appointments\scans? :hugs:

Oh how wonderful.
I had an ultrasound a few days ago and saw the baby, still too early to see the heartbeat, so we go back on thursday to see the heartbeat.

Aww how lovely, you'll have to get some pics on BnB when you can. How do you feel this time round, have you passed the point where you had the loss last time, did you get the same symptoms again?

with my loss being so current I can remember how my body felt for those 8 weeks, must admit I'm worried that if it starts to feel different this time round during the 2ww then it might be a bad sign. got any advice there?

I have pictures in my Journal

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/849985-pregnancy-7-special-new-blessing-lord.html

I have made it way past the last 3 times. The longest I had gone was 10 days from my bfp. I am at 22 now. I didnt get any symptoms with the others, but it feels different this time. I put myself on bed rest. I didnt do much at all for the first 2 weeks. It was really hard but it helped ease my mind.

I suppose you could stop bleeding one week after mc, then ovulate then implant the week after? I always ovulate 3 weeks after my miscarriages and get my af 2 weeks after this, but I never get pregnant until during my 1st af cycle so perhaps my womb lining isn't ready. Never have sex whilst bleeding, if you get an infection this can cause infertility. You shouldnt use tampons either during mc bleeding or have baths / go swimming to minimise infection.

Mommy of five i just read back and saw it did actually happen for you! Congratulations! I hope this one is a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->