Pregnant a week before I turn 40!!!

kermitsmum

Reaction score
I can't believe it. A week before I turn 40, I get my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!! I am both happy and scared as I had a mc in April at 8 weeks.

Good luck to all you ladies out there!!!!!!!

:dust:

Congratulations what wonderful news for you, I'm so pleased for you.
I'm sure this will be a sticky bean for you
wishing you a happy + health 9 months
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

big congrats , have a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:

Good luck to you too - what great timing. I'm hoping to be hugely fat for my 40th next May

Congrats:happydance::yipee::juggle::wohoo::football::bunny:...inquiring minds want to know: did you do anything different to get your:bfp:?

Congratulations xxxx I got my bfp a few wks back now and im 42. x

I did nothing different except relax I suppose.

The first thing that lead me to know was the extreme exhaustion and the breaking out in spots and I mean really breaking out. They cleared up, but, I never get spots like that.

I had no cramps at all until 11 dpo and thought af was on her way. Did a test this morning and the line was very light, did another this afternoon and it was very dark and came up within seconds.

Fabulous news - so happy for you :thumbup:
Good luck and take care :hugs:

Oi Kermits mum - I was wondering what happened to you - CONGRATULATIONS:bfp:

Kermitsmum im so pleased for you CONGRATULATIONS :dance:, you give me great hope i am 43 and still trying but am on soy isoflavones as of this cycle so fingers crossed that i join you very soon i would like to be pregnant before my 44th birthday this december xx

Hi Kermits mum!!!!! :wave:
I remember you from April threads, and funnily enough, I wondered how you were doing!!
Congratulations!! Hope all is well! :happydance:
Jo xx

Big congratulations Kermitsmum - thanks for sharing, very encouraging! Wishing you a very exciting and happy journey ahead xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->