Pregnant after 2 losses and scared.

Awh im sure you will be :) with my daughter it stopped at 11 weeks and never came back.
With my last pregnancy at just under 6 weeks was 1500. This time at just under 6 weeks my results are 9923 :) so happy!! Although iv heard after 6000 it can take upto 96hrs to double so im not expecting fridays results to be doubled.
Awh yay :) im sure all is perfet and your baby will look more then double the size from last time. I can not wait till mine. Feels so long away x

Stacey, my hcg was 802 and then 1250, so it did not double and that was in about 66 hours or so. So your numbers looks great!!!

Get my second results tomorrow.
I remember that pain you was having awhile ago and mine seems the same. Started today on right side but its not where an ectopic pregnancy pain would be its much lower to the point where its near enough on the pubic region and sometimes feels like its in my leg joint. Its so weird.
Did yours ago away?

Stacey, yep...that's exactly where mine was and yes it did go away eventually and now I have other aches and pains! :wacko: Let me know what your next results are!

Hcg went from 9923 to 18450 :) so nearly doubled, doc said its fine as its so high it may take upto 3 days to double x

Hcg went from 9923 to 18450 :) so nearly doubled, doc said its fine as its so high it may take upto 3 days to double x

I was just noticing in your signature, I got my BFP this time at 9dpo too!!! :thumbup:

Had my scan today, I'm 6 weeks 5 days so I must of got my BFP even earlier or I'm guessing those days will catch up soon, all is well, lovely strong heartbeat :)
Everything looks perfect
:happydance:
https://i61.tinypic.com/xqawed.jpg

YAY STACEY!!! :happydance: Hi little one!!! I had a scan today and baby looked good as well!! :happydance:

Attachments

• PicShop-6301A3E2A202427868A48C6FD14B182F.jpg
    PicShop-6301A3E2A202427868A48C6FD14B182F.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Awwh how sweet :) I crnt believe your nearly 12 weeks, your pregnancy seems to of flown by!! Cause i found out so early I feel like iv been in early pregnancy for ages lol.
It did turn out that on my left side I have a corpus luteum cyst, at first I was like ahhh freaking out but doctor reminded me how common they are and most go away on their own. X

I had one on my right ovary. It's the ovary you ovulate from. Since I found out so early too it felt like I was in early pregnancy forever too. It still feels like I've been pregnant forever!! Hahaha!! I'm glad I found out early, but also wish I didn't in a way because I wouldn't have known for so long!! LOL!!

Haha I think once I get to 10 weeks I will feel like I'm starting to get somewhere, double digits lol.
Yeh that's what they told me,I didn't realise how common they are,the midwife was like don't worry everyone we have seen today has one lol.
My symptoms seem to have span around,now I feel normalish in the day and night time is when nausea kicks in and complete exhaustion, my body crashes!
During the day my boobs are tender,but tired and feel lazy. I freaked out at first cuz I thought oh my god my symptoms have gone? Something is wrong!! But they come back.

Yeah that's super common Stacey. My symptoms always got bad around noon and then in the evenings. So I think it definently varies for everyone.

Must be having a good day, have very very sore boobs tonight but no MS in sight and it's 10pm. It worries me when it goes but I know it will be back lol

Don't let it scare you. Mine would go away and I'd feel ok and then it would be back before I knew it. My one constant symptom was sore boobs and they were REALLY sore for a while!!

Hey Mrs R! Happy 12 weeks!

I've seen your journal on here a few times and am so happy for you that you are 12 weeks already.

I am Paula aka Poppy and I've been a member here since 2007 and have since had two boys (aged 6 and 4) and am nearly 20 weeks pregnant after losses at 9 and 7 weeks last year. So I understand the nervousness and worry early pregnancy can bring.

It's good to meet new people on here as a lot of the people who were on when I was pregnant with my boys have left B and B as they have moved out of the baby stage!

So hi and hope you enjoy your 12 week scan.

xxx

Hello poppy!! So glad you joined us and congrats on being 20 weeks!!! If you don't mind me asking, did they ever figure out the reason behind your 2 mcs?

Hi lovely. I'm also pregnant after to miscarriages one a blighted ovum and the second one I lost twins. Hoping and praying that this is the one. I had a scan at 7 weeks 4days and baby was where it should be with a nice strong heartbeat. Doctor discharged me from the early pregnancy unit to the antenatal clinic. Praying that at 12 weeks that there's my little lovebug still healthy.

I'm now panicky after one week after the scan. I am having cramping on and off. Nausea is mild comes and goes, worst thing is the sleep and not fancying anything to eat, I literally don't have a taste for anything. But I'm trying to make myself believe these are good signs but still ARGH pregnancy after loss is scary!!!

So happy to see Mrs R that you are doing so well. Don't remember reading as I read so much if you will find out the sex soon ?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->