Pregnant after 2 losses and scared.

Thank you ladies...it's almost 8:40am here and my scan is at 10am. Very anxious, but trying to relax and breathe. Hoping to at least see a little thing growing in there and then I will relax and realize it is happening. I know it doesn't mean I still won't mc, but at least I'll know as of now everything is ok.

Best of luck Mrs Reineke, I will keep an eye out hoping for good news.

Sending you lots and lots of :dust: and lots of luck for your scan :hugs:

You know how I feel but just wanted to let you know I'm hoping for a great scan and update!

There's a blob in there!!!! :happydance:

I'm in shock!! She started with an abdominal scan and she immediately saw the gestational sac. Then she did a vaginal one and we saw the gestational sac and yoke sac. She moved it around a bit and thought she could maybe see a hint of baby, but it's still just a tad early. I'm 5 weeks 2 days, but according to my gestational sac it's measuring 5 weeks 6 days which doesn't surprise me because I got my BFP at 9dpo. So I thought I was a bit ahead. She said that it may not be exact because baby isn't quite big enough to measure which gives a closer estimate, but it's close. I ovulated from my right side and have the corpus luteum cyst which is good, so that's probably where my aching is coming from. I'm waiting to hear from the nurse at my doctor's office as to what the next step is. She told me yesterday that the ultrasound techs normally don't say anything so she'd call me with the results. Thank God mine was amazing!! Now just praying this little one holds on!!

Thank you so much CelticNiamh!! Yes, grow baby grow!!!

Thank you so much CelticNiamh!! Yes, grow baby grow!!!

I think it is great the sac is measuring a little a head I would say seeing baby is not to far away! do you have to go back for another scan :flower:

I'm acutally waiting to hear from the nurse at my doctor's office because I had the scan done in a different place. Normally the nurse would be the one to give me the results, but the tech knew how nervous I was and she was amazing!! So when I talk to my nurse I'll know the next step.

Yay!!!! :) :) :) :)
So so happy for you!
Hope you get another scan to see a beautiful heartbeat.
You must feel so happy and reliefed.
Stick and grow little bub :) x

Thank you Stacey, yes I'm very relieved!! Now just praying the little one sticks and grows and grows.

I hope your little bean sticks and this is your rainbow Mrs R.

Oh YEAH!!!! I am so happy!!!!! I am sure that this took a real load off your back. Here is a story to tell the lo when they are older. lol

I think 5w3d is early to see the baby. I went for a scan 4w6d and there was no baby yet and they said they were not surprised because it's too early.

Can't wait to hear about your next scan!

Thank you ladies...yes everything looked great for being 5 weeks 2 days. The gal said my gestational sac measured 5 weeks 6 days which is fine with me. She said once baby is seen they will be able to measure it a bit closer to exact because the gestational sac measurement can be off by a few days.

Congrats Mrs. Reineke! I remember your post a while back about the clotting disorder. Have they determinted if you need to do anything more for that? It's true what they say, third time's a charm! So happy for you! :happydance:

Thank you NatalieGrace! :hugs: As soon as I found out I was pregnant again they rechecked my clotting levels and they were the same which was low and in the indeterminate range meaning, not positive, but slightly abnormal. So the blood doctor didn't think it would make sense to put me on Lovenox because with my level not really being in the abnormal range she thought there would be more risk to me being on them then them really doing any good. So at this point she said to keep taking the baby aspirin because that just may be all it takes. She also said she'd let my doctor know that we could have them checked every couple months and if something changes, then we could go from there.

Yes, no shots!! I absolutely would have done them if I needed to and still would, but it is nice I don't have to!

I have a similar story to yours... I had two back to back mcs, then waited a few years before ttc again, then lost that one too.

I started a fitness program, lost about 20 lbs and got pg NTNP.. and this time I took baby aspirin. I am now 30 weeks pregnant, after thinking I'd never be able to have a baby.

Dont give up hope, and I think its great you are taking the baby aspirin!

I don't even have any clotting issues (but I am taking aspirin) and so far this pg is going better than my last ones. I think aspirin is the magic key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->