Pregnant after a miscarriage in March

karaclarke93

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found out a week ago I am pregnant after a miscarriage in March. My pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage was my first month ttc and this pregnancy was from my first month ttc after the miscarriage so I'm thinking it's too good to be true !!

I know I should feel extremely lucky to have fallen pregnant so quickly but the paranoia of miscarrying again is ruining it.

I have got a 5 year old who I had no issues with my pregnancy but all I seem to think of with this pregnancy is having a scan and again saying it's not a viable pregnancy 😔

I am in the same situation. I am struggling with this pregnancy I've known since 18/4 & have really struggled with my emotions since then.

I want to bond with this baby but I am finding it hard like I am shielding my heart from the pain if there is no heartbeat.

I'm trying to keep busy to keep my mind of things but then when I go to bed my head starts overthinking everything. Roll on 6 1/2weeks time x

Yes I feel exactly the same ! Hopefully our babies stick ! Hoping to get an early scan next week but I know nothing is 100% til the 12 week scanxxx

I think im also in the same boat, I miscarried in March and I feel so much pregnant but scared to take a test. Maybe it's paranoia but how i feel is the same with all my last 5 pregnancies. Good luck sweets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->