Pregnant after loss with my first, anyone else?

firsttimer123

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just looking for some other mama to bes in a similiar situation. I lost my first pregnancy in December and am finally pregnant again but am pretty scared, just hoping to get through first trimester successfully. I'm 4 weeks 6 days. Going to be a long 12 weeks!

Hi there, I'm not in that boat at the minute, but I was when I was pregnant last time. My first BFP resulted in a chemical pregnancy and I got a BFP 2 months later. I spent the entire pregnancy thinking that something was going to go wrong and looking back, I wish I'd enjoyed it more.

I now have a healthy, happy 3 year old and all worked out well. I'd love to tell you to relax, enjoy and what will be will be, but it would be very hypocritical of me to do that. All I will say is that you should try to enjoy it as much as possible as being pregnant can be great!

I'm happy to see you here, Firsttimer! I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you! I didn't lose my first but I will say first trimester was really difficult after losses. But it does get better and just keep telling yourself that no matter what happens, whether good or bad, that today you are pregnant and try to relax and enjoy that fact. I know it's hard but doing that really did help me some days. Congrats to you!

Hello!

I'm in the same situation. I had a miscarriage in May of 2014 with my first pregnancy. I got my second BFP and am now 6 weeks. I'm super nervous that something is going to go wrong, but I'm trying to just take every day one at a time.

Wishing you (and everybody) a happy and healthy 9 months!

I am having my hcg tracked, so far so good. On 4 weeks 4 days was 2400... I go back again on Monday. Anyone else having there's tracked?? Am I just adding more stress

Hello, not my first baby but I had a mc in June so i'm in the same boat there! Really hope this is it for you. H&H 9 months xx

My first 2 ended in mmc. Preg w my 3rd now. 6 weeks today. And worried about everything. I had 3 betas drawn from week 4 to 5 and they looked great. It was reassuring to me. Wish my dr had kept drawing them. Good luck!! I'm always here to chat. It's gonna be a long pregnancy for me.

Hi ladies, just looking for some other mama to bes in a similiar situation. I lost my first pregnancy in December and am finally pregnant again but am pretty scared, just hoping to get through first trimester successfully. I'm 4 weeks 6 days. Going to be a long 12 weeks!

Lost 1 in December and again in April. Now I'm 6w2d and the anxiety is SLOWLY going away...

Lost 1 in December and again in April. Now I'm 6w2d and the anxiety is SLOWLY going away...

Have you had an ultrasound yet? Mine is Monday!! Scared. To. Death.

I'm in the same boat. Lost my first in Jan at 12 weeks and I'm currently 10w4d. I thought I'd feel better after a scan at 9w but if I'm honest I'm still worried a lot. I have my 12 week scan in 11 days and hopefully I will relax after that.

It's so hard to be pregnant again after a loss. The harsh reality that pregnancy doesn't always lead to a healthy baby is still really fresh. There's nothing we can do but wait, pray, and be here for one another.

Have you had an ultrasound yet? Mine is Monday!! Scared. To. Death.

ME TOO!! 9am!

Angel- our due dates are 2 days apart. My ultrasound is at 1pm Monday. Good luck!!

I just found out that I'm pregnant again after losing my first pregnancy at 7 weeks. This was suppose to be my wait cycle after my d&c but I guess my new little bean had other ideas. I'm about 4+3 weeks.

Fx your pregnancy goes smooth with no complications!

Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.

Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.

Hopefully it goes away. I think as long as it's not red you are ok.

Fx everything is ok.

Hopefully it goes away. I think as long as it's not red you are ok.

Fx everything is ok.

I hope so. But this is exactly how my other 2 mmc happened. Except I spotted pale pink.
It's stopped now. Lasted for a minute. Literally. But I feel like I'm about to start. Not really crampy. Just unsettled in my pelvic area. Sigh.

I hope so. But this is exactly how my other 2 mmc happened. Except I spotted pale pink.
It's stopped now. Lasted for a minute. Literally. But I feel like I'm about to start. Not really crampy. Just unsettled in my pelvic area. Sigh.

No cramps is definitely a good thing. I know it's hard but try to keep your mind off of it. Keep us posted.

Stay positive! Put your hands on your belly and tell that bean you are it's mother and to please listen and stay in there!

I am having my hcg tracked, so far so good. On 4 weeks 4 days was 2400... I go back again on Monday. Anyone else having there's tracked?? Am I just adding more stress

I got my hcg drawn friday and going back Monday to get it drawn again. Im so nervous! We first started trying to have a baby in 2010. Had a loss that year, stopped trying, got pregnant in 2012, gave birth way too early to twins and lost them. Stopped trying again until last month. I just so're want a babyto keep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->