Pregnant after loss with my first, anyone else?

I lost my first in February and was a mess with anxiety when I got pregnant again. It's all I wanted, but I sort of fell into a depression. I was so overwhelmed. But I really bounced back after seeing/hearing the heart beat twice now. I honestly didn't think I'd ever feel better. I hope it gets better for you too. Congratulations to everybody.

And also, yes, I got hcg tracked. We only saw the gestational sac right before 6 weeks so the doctor ordered them and the levels looked good. You're going to worry anyway. Get whatever tests you want!

I have a scan at 7 weeks, I am 5 weeks right now. Feels like time is going very slowly. I am very worried but also trying to enjoy it... So hard

Urg and I have very few symptoms. My breasts were very sore and today not so much. So frustrating

firsttimer- My breasts have done the same thing right at 6 weeks on Friday. My 1st ultrasound is tomorrow. VERY worried. My first 2 pregnancies last year were mmc.

Fingers crossed for you. Some other forums say it does come and go so maybe we can try to not stress too much but so hard. I have another beta tomorrow so hopefully it's still looking good

firsttimer- My breasts have done the same thing right at 6 weeks on Friday. My 1st ultrasound is tomorrow. VERY worried. My first 2 pregnancies last year were mmc.

My fingers are crossed tightly for you. Keep us posted!

Had my 3rd beta today, last week at 4 +4 it was 2400, today at 5+2 hcg is 13200... So numbers r still double every two days, now to wait for next Monday for another test

Had my ultrasound this morning, heart rate was 104 and my edd adjusted to April 8th! I feel so amazing!

HR 120 !!! Measuring perfect. 6.3 weeks. Praise God!!!

Had my ultrasound this morning, heart rate was 104 and my edd adjusted to April 8th! I feel so amazing!

Awesome news!! That's my due date too. Any gut feeling on what you are having? I'm certain mine is a girl.

I have no idea... All I know is I'm in love with my little peanut :)

I'm in love too. Can't stop looking at my ultrasound pic ☺️

Going for another ultrasound on Tuesday, they want to recheck heart beat :)

My first beta came back at 426. I go in Wednesday for another. I really hope it's doubled!

Started to feel a little nauseous today, never thought I would b happy to feel ill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->