Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

CONGRATULATIONS MRSRICHRS2K!! He's gorgeous. Hope to see you over in baby club soon x x

:blush::blush: whoopsie!! i just realised I never announced my birth here! :dohh:

Well as i'm sure you're aware, baby Emily made her appearance on 20th sept at 2:56am weighing a diddy 6lb 14.5oz (i say diddy, coz i was expecting a whopper!) lol

she is just so perfect, i love her so much, she really is the best and sooo worth the wait!! :cloud9:

Hellooo!
I haven't been in here for ages. Me and hubby have IVF consultation after apoor sperm result and no natural BFP's on 5th December so very excited Im feeling positive and ready to start,, cant beleive all you ladies with your babies, congratulations!!!! xx my love to you all xxx

Hey you!! :wave: good to hear from you!! Wow thats exciting! wishing you all the best of luck for the 5th! :hugs:

Thanks for your congrats :thumbup: I dont get on here much now myself, but love to check back in every now and again. You'll have to pop into the VR WAGS, there are many new ladies now but afew of the originals are there, giving great help and support to each other as usual! :thumbup: xxxxx

hey ladies, Im new to this site was looking into vasectomy reversal for my husband and came across your thread, read all your posts and congratulations to all the ladies that have v/r sucess and *fingers crossed* to all those waiting! ^justonexxx^ I have my fingers crossed for you as well. So a long story short, I have 3 girls and all sections, was told after the 3rd section not to have anymore so my husband had a vas in 2009. Of course im feeling good and healthy my youngest is getting bigger and we want another one (hopefully a boy, but a girl would be just fine also) so here we are looking into costs and dr's and probably wont go ahead with anything till after the summer. But its nice to see these sucess stories and would love to lend some support to anyone who needs it in the TTC world.

Anyone have multiple c-sections and husband get vasectomy and then have or thinking of reversal?

:flower:

Hi there!! :wave:
Congrats on your plans for having the VR. :thumbup: It really does seem to be very successful these days, especially compared to years ago. I know afew people personally who have had VR success and it was really inspiring. My hubby had his VR last sept and in the Dec we were told it had worked but the results were really poor. His count was low and out of the few he had, only 4% were swimming so we were told to expect it take afew years if at all......I found out I was pregnant 2weeks after those results!! :thumbup: so it just goes to show it only takes one! regardless of how many there is, so long as you have at least one, you're good to go!! :haha:

This thread was started to follow on the thread I started in the TTC section. This one doesnt really get used much as the ladies who have their babies tend to post more in their parenting journals but you must must must pop into the Vasectomy Reversal Wives and girlfriends club (VR WAGS). There is a bunch of ladies who are all TTC after their partners VR, all with different circumstances and experiences and I know they would love to hear from you and will be able to offer you loads of help and supprt on your Journey. Here is the link to the page....
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ersal-wives-girlfriends-club-aka-vr-wags.html If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to help! Good luck hun :thumbup: xxxxx

Well I'm back again with no2 on board :) we are so happy to of been blessed a second time even if it is going to be a handful lol.

Hopefully there will be more ladies out there joining me soon xxxx

Wow Chellxx, congratulations! Thats so inspiring!!! Good luck with the pregnancy, I'm so happy for you!

Well I'm back again with no2 on board :) we are so happy to of been blessed a second time even if it is going to be a handful lol.

Hopefully there will be more ladies out there joining me soon xxxx

Wow! Congrats Chell! Thats fantastic news!! yay!!! Aww, you must be thrilled! I'd love to be pregnant again, but Emily is 4months(today!) and......actually I dont think I have a proper reason why we couldnt! lol. Although, I darent ask Hubby for another....we often talk about it, but not in a serious 'lets do it' kind of way! lol. Maybe next year! :winkwink:

Was no.2 planned or a surprise? and what a lovely surprise!! :thumbup: xxxx

thanks girls, we had been ttc since lo was 3 months old ive always wanted 2 close together and looks like i got what i wanted hehe, its going to be a bit of a handful with only 14 months inbetween but i am so so lucky. We have just moved back to cyprus (we met and married here in 2006, married 2007) and when we lived here before we never thought we'd be lucky enough to have one baby so they both are truly a blessing. although this one is already keeping us on our toes and giving me grey hair through worry lol

aww how lovely! :cloud9: I would have another one 2moro too if I could! lol Thankfully my sister has just anounced she is expecting (with the same due date as I had with Emily!!!):thumbup: so that has quenched my need for now lol. So they will be nice and close together then maybe next year I could have another then :blush: lol.

Wow cyprus, how lovely! sounds a dream! Have you any preference as to what you have? Will you find out? As for the grey hairs, according to my hairdresser, I too have some :dohh: lol, kids ay? hehe. Take care hunny xxxxxxx

Hi Ladies I hope you dont mind if i join you...

This is my first post & I have never been on a forum but I got married in April this year and my hubby had a vasectomy almost 9 years ago. (after a previous relationship and 1 son) We have decided though that now were married that he's going to have a VR and were going to try for a baby.

In doing my research though I came across this forum and just reading some of your posts and success stories has made me quite emotional and hopeful more than anything that there might be a chance we could have a baby!

We have almost £2000 saved up since the wedding and I am just after some advice really if some of you wouldnt mind on costs, reccomendations of surgeons and what to expect as far as how long after we can start trying(healing time etc)

We live in Cornwall and there is only one place that does the VR that I have come across which i believe cost £2600. We have spoken to our GP and were told not to bother even asking for more info until we have the money!! so here I am.

Many thanks in advance

Lindsay xxx

hi there! :wave: welcome to the forum! You are in good hands here! I don't get on here much these days but I did set up a 'VR WaGs' group on here too and there are lots of lovely ladies in the same position as you who are all very supportive and have lots of info. Good luck on your journey, we wish you all the very best! :thumbup: xx

Aah thanks so much, everyone seems so lovely although I noticed after I posted as u said, it seems not many people on here recently. Hopefully some might check in again soon x thanks again x

hey! i dont think this is that active now, but i'll happily post anyway! :happydance:

I had my first VR baby in sept 2011 and today I got my :bfp: for our 2nd VR miracle!! Sooo excited! due in January! :happydance: xxx

Hi!! That's incredible congratulations!! So pleased for you x my husband had his vasectomy reversed a week ago today and seems to be healing well. He has a test in 5 more weeks so just keeping EVERYTHING crossed that he has some healthy swimmers and we can start trying �� thanks for posting ur happy news xxxx

Hi Linzi, thank you :flower: im still in shock, well disbelief if Im honest! :haha:

Congrats on your hubby getting the VR done, hope he heals well! :thumbup: he should be up and running in another week, get him to do a bit of D.I.Y :winkwink: forst just to make sure its not painful or theres any blood. My hubby did it first and said it was fine so on day 13 after the op, we started :sex: :haha:

On the 'Vasectomy Reversal wives and girlfriends' group I mentioned before, theres a lady who is at the same stage as tou, hubby is just healing :thumbup: xx

Sorry dont get on here much x thanks for the advice we were told to wait 4 weeks if poss but were climbing the walls abit so dont think we'll last that long lol 2 weeks is just around the corner so will see how he's feeling and follow in your footsteps I think! ��

Ill definitely have a look on the other group aswell and hope to be able to share out happy news soon enough!!

Xxxx

Sorry dont get on here much x thanks for the advice we were told to wait 4 weeks if poss but were climbing the walls abit so dont think we'll last that long lol 2 weeks is just around the corner so will see how he's feeling and follow in your footsteps I think! ��

Ill definitely have a look on the other group aswell and hope to be able to share out happy news soon enough!!

Xxxx

yay! :happydance: wish you all the best, I really do! Its amazing what drs can do these days! Our surgeon did say we could after 2 weeks, we didnt hang around! Lol. Good luck hunny! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->