Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

MRSRICHRS2K

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
Hey Ladies as a few of us have now got our :bfp: i thought i'd make us a club thread in pregnancy groups & discussions, just incase we get a ticking off in Wags ttc...

Hi Ladies :wave:

There are quite a few of us on here who have got our :bfp: after a VR and it has been great to see that there are more of us on here starting out the journey. :happydance:

I have enjoyed sharing experiences and results with lots of the ladies and thought how nice it would be to create a 'Club' for all of us to join and share the next step of experiences and memories with. :hugs:

I have included links to threads from across the forum that you may find of interest and likewise, if you come across anything then please do let me know and I will be sure to add it. :thumbup:

So please come along, introduce yourself and I look forward to hearing from you all at some point and I wish you all the best with your pregnancies after this emotional VR journey!! :hugs:

:dust:

Useful Threads.

This thread shows the length of time it has taken couples to conceive after a Vasectomy Reversal DONT FORGET TO ADD YOURS!!:)
https://www.babyandbump.com/success...rsal-nov-results-87-5-got-bfp-within-1yr.html

This thread shows couples detailed results after their Sperm Analysis (The all important Numbers) :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/451972-vr-sperm-results-us-girls-xxxx.html

This is the link to the website of surgeon Duncan Harriss in which Live in hope and justmarried DH's had their VRs.
https://www.yourvasectomyreversal.co.uk/index.html:bfp:

This is a link to the Spire Hospital in brentwood, as recommended by mrsessex after her DHs VR. :thumbup:
https://www.spirehealthcare.com/Rod...d-Consultants/Our-Consultants/Mr-Shiv-Bhanot/

This is a link to the Spire Hospital in Worcester, as recommended by MRSRICHRS2K after her DHs VR :thumbup:
https://www.spirehealthcare.com/sou...nd-Consultants/Our-Consultants/Mr-Terry-Chen/:bfp:

A great thread if you are using a BBT to track your temperatures throughout your cycle, very useful and helpful for beginners!
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/228332-new-charting-join-other-newbies-here.html

A beautiful video that everybody must see whether TTC or already a parent!! :hugs:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/443394-ttc-ladies-must-see-video.html

Members who are TTC after VR
Please feel free to contact any of these ladies with any questions or queries about the VR, the procedure, costs, post-op care and results or if you just want to chat to some friendly people in the same boat... :flower:

live_in_hope VR 8 years after original Vasectomy. mrsessex VR 6 years after original Vasectomy.

MRSRICHRS2K VR 4 years after original Vasectomy. reversal VR 3 years after original Vasectomy.

miniangel79 VR 16 years after original Vasectomy. leafygreenmum VR 7 years after original Vasectomy.

cottontail VR 3 years after original Vasectomy. sukism

tallybee VR nearly 10 years after original Vasectomy. justmarried VR nearly 9 years after original Vasectomy.

seoj VR 12 years after original Vasectomy. sawah VR 1 year after original Vasectomy.

SeeJay VR 18 months after original Vasectomy. wannabepreggo VR 14 years after original Vasectomy.

justonexxx VR 2 years after original Vasectomy. ababytogether VR 4 years after original Vasectomy.

chellxx VR 7 years after original Vasectomy. x melanie x VR 10 months after original Vasectomy.

:wohoo: :wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TO :wohoo: :wohoo:
wantingno3
on her :bfp:
12 weeks after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR- 9/3/11. :bfp: 4/6/11

live_in_hope
16 weeks and 5 days after VR!
:dance: :flower:
VR- 13th Sept 2010. :bfp: 8/1/11

MRSRICHRS2K
on her :bfp: just
9 WEEKS and 6 DAYS after VR
VR 22/10/10 :bfp: 30/12/10

seejay
2 and a half years after VR and recently IUI
VR- May 2008. IUI-Dec 2010 :bfp: 15/12/10

reversal
Nearly 9 months after VR
VR 17/3/10 :bfp: 8/12/10

sawah
approx 9 weeks after VR
VR 14/09/10 :bfp: 24/11/10

leafygreenmum
7 weeks after VR
and we thank you for filling us VR WAGs with hope :thumbup:
Have a very happy and healthy 9 months :flower:
VR 27/09/10 :bfp: 16/11/10

chellxx
6 months after VR
Congratulations to you and you DH, all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:
VR April '10 :bfp: Oct '10
[/QUOTE]

x melanie x
15 months after VR
VR- Nov 2009. :bfp: 23/2/11

seoj
16 months after VR
VR Oct '09 :bfp: 21/2/11

BONDGIRL
12 months after VR
VR April' 10:bfp: April' 11

CONGRATULATIONS TO​
:wohoo: :wohoo:
honeybunny31
4 months after VR
VR Feb 2011 :bfp: 24/6/11

ChrissiK
5 months after VR
VR Feb 2011 :bfp: 11/7/11

CONGRATULATIONS TO​
:wohoo: :wohoo:
Redbubble
4 months after VR
VR April 2011 :bfp: 15/8/11

hopefully i can join you in here soon. my hubby had his vr the day befor live in hope at the same hospital.x.x.x.x.

owww sending you loads of :dust: too!!
I got my :bfp: on the 30/12/2010 after 9weeks and 6days after vas rev

Fx for you xx

owww sending you loads of :dust: too!!
I got my :bfp: on the 30/12/2010 after 9weeks and 6days after vas rev

Fx for you xx

there is soooo many vr wags up the duff so soon after the op its great.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeay this is an excellent idea, I keep checking in on the wags and love reading all the posts but dont post that much as i never really know if im allowed or not :(

Yeay this is an excellent idea, I keep checking in on the wags and love reading all the posts but dont post that much as i never really know if im allowed or not :(

Woow your 19weeks already that has flown by... How are you?

How did did your scans go? :hugs:

:wave:

I'm here!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I'm a VR WaG all the way!! :thumbup:

From TTC right through to...well forever!!! :hugs: xx​

It does seem to of gone really quickly, i just hope it goes as quick from now lol. I'm doing really well, been feeling movement for a good few weeks now and 1st scan was really good. Baby was being a clown like its dad and standing on its head for most of the scan or back flipping haha. I have my next scan on the 17th, so wish we were finding out the sex but dh wants to stay yellow :dohh:

How are you all?? Live_in huge congrats, the ball is really rolling for the wags :happydance: has the news sunk in yet? xx

So here is where you've moved too! lol. Are we allowed to post in here sometimes?? I'm confused as i dont really post much at the moment. I'm glad i can still follow your journey's. X

So here is where you've moved too! lol. Are we allowed to post in here sometimes?? I'm confused as i dont really post much at the moment. I'm glad i can still follow your journey's. X

Yes of course you can post here! :hugs: we'll still be on the other one too though so dont worry, we'll still be here! :dance: xx

It does seem to of gone really quickly, i just hope it goes as quick from now lol. I'm doing really well, been feeling movement for a good few weeks now and 1st scan was really good. Baby was being a clown like its dad and standing on its head for most of the scan or back flipping haha. I have my next scan on the 17th, so wish we were finding out the sex but dh wants to stay yellow :dohh:

How are you all?? Live_in huge congrats, the ball is really rolling for the wags :happydance: has the news sunk in yet? xx

Yay! You've been feeling movement, bet thats amazing!! :cloud9: wow, sounds like the scan went really well, very active little bubba you got there!! Good luck luck for the 17th :thumbup: and you've got until then to work on getting your DH to change his mind about finding out the sex!! :happydance:

As for me, no it hasnt sunk in yet at all!! I'm at the dox 2moro for confirmation!! Cant wait!! :dance: and today I have a sickness bug :cry: so I'm feeling pretty crappy!!poo!! lol

Yay! You've been feeling movement, bet thats amazing!! :cloud9: wow, sounds like the scan went really well, very active little bubba you got there!! Good luck luck for the 17th :thumbup: and you've got until then to work on getting your DH to change his mind about finding out the sex!! :happydance:

As for me, no it hasnt sunk in yet at all!! I'm at the dox 2moro for confirmation!! Cant wait!! :dance: and today I have a sickness bug :cry: so I'm feeling pretty crappy!!poo!! lol

Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather I hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

[/QUOTE]

Aw no blimmin bugs, i was in a lift in the hospital yesterday and everyone was sniffing or coughing :growlmad: glad i had my scalf on to hide behind haha. Are you excited about the dr's? Dont get your hopes up to much tho i was so dissapointed that they didnt test me, scan me, listen for the heartbeat or want to sit and plan my birth with me hehe. It seems to take so long the first few weeks but since my 12 week scan time has flown by.

If anyone is thinking about a home doppler i'd really recomment the angelsounds one from amazon, its 24.99 i found my baby's heartbeat at 11 weeks and its never let me down. I know it can be a worry for some people when they can't find the hb and they can't be relied on but i thought i'd share with my other wags xx

Aw no blimmin bugs, i was in a lift in the hospital yesterday and everyone was sniffing or coughing :growlmad: glad i had my scalf on to hide behind haha. Are you excited about the dr's? Dont get your hopes up to much tho i was so dissapointed that they didnt test me, scan me, listen for the heartbeat or want to sit and plan my birth with me hehe. It seems to take so long the first few weeks but since my 12 week scan time has flown by.

If anyone is thinking about a home doppler i'd really recomment the angelsounds one from amazon, its 24.99 i found my baby's heartbeat at 11 weeks and its never let me down. I know it can be a worry for some people when they can't find the hb and they can't be relied on but i thought i'd share with my other wags xx[/QUOTE]

Glad you had your scarf with you! Yukky germs!! I've been round the house today, anti-backing all the doors handles, phones, keyboards etc. I'm not an excessive manic cleanrer, but as we've all had bugs, thought it'd be for the best! lol Yes I'm really excited about going doctors, mainly for the fact that once the doctor has told me I'm pregnant, then it must be real, as at the mo, it still feels very much like a dream and he hasnt said it, in fact he hasnt said much, but DH is still in shock I think and I dont think he can quite believe it either!! :hugs: I'll update once I've been.

That sounds great about the doppler, I dont know much about them really, are they safe to use? I guess they must be if you can buy them. How exciting! Tech these days ay? lol xx

Aww its lovely feeling those movements it makes it even more real:thumbup: Bless your baby bump playing the clown:haha: I wanna find out our baby's sex but DH said NO! i may bribe him:haha:
I'm good thanks, but feeling really tired, terrible nausea and feel quite low and weepy :shrug: I hate not feeling myself and then get upset:cry: blooming hormones
:dohh:

Course you are! I'm sure we will be floating between the 2 threads x:hugs:

If anyone is thinking about a home doppler i'd really recomment the angelsounds one from amazon, its 24.99 i found my baby's heartbeat at 11 weeks and its never let me down. I know it can be a worry for some people when they can't find the hb and they can't be relied on but i thought i'd share with my other wags xx

Glad you had your scarf with you! Yukky germs!! I've been round the house today, anti-backing all the doors handles, phones, keyboards etc. I'm not an excessive manic cleanrer, but as we've all had bugs, thought it'd be for the best! lol Yes I'm really excited about going doctors, mainly for the fact that once the doctor has told me I'm pregnant, then it must be real, as at the mo, it still feels very much like a dream and he hasnt said it, in fact he hasnt said much, but DH is still in shock I think and I dont think he can quite believe it either!! :hugs: I'll update once I've been.

That sounds great about the doppler, I dont know much about them really, are they safe to use? I guess they must be if you can buy them. How exciting! Tech these days ay? lol xx
[/QUOTE]

I may look into getting one... as they weren't even around to buy when i had my 2 :haha:

Ooh ooh!! Look look!! I phoned the clinic today where we had the VR done and gave her the good news! The receptionist was so pleased and asked if she could put it on the website to give hope to others who have low SA results or the same situation as DH.

Have a look! :thumbup:

https://www.yourvasectomyreversal.co.uk/testimonials.html

I'm the first one, the one with the unfortunate initials 'V.D.' :dohh:

Me & Dh just read it!!!

Awwwwwww Lovely.. Shame our hospital doesnt have a testimonals page :(

You should print i out and keep it xx

Me & Dh just read it!!!

Awwwwwww Lovely.. Shame our hospital doesnt have a testimonals page :(

You should print i out and keep it xx

Yes I should, we've kept all the other things, even took piccys of DH in the hospital....got a nice pic of the plaque on the door. With his name, Dr.Harriss name and room number (which was room No.44, which was DH's birthday that day!) if thats not a lucky sign ay?!! lol

Aww thats lovely, i just realised we are on there too, 14th down initials MM (lots of spelling mistakes lol) i was so emotional writing it that i could hardly see the screen lol. Mr Harris was such a lovely man, he even let hubby out the same night as we had so far to travel back and i had a litter of puppies so couldnt stay up there he was worried about me travelling on my own bless him. Hubby is allergic to morphine so had only had paracetamol poor boy but i didnt have to spend the night alone yeay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->