Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Hi there my partner had a VR yesterday and his doctor said we can resume our normal sexlife after a week. This seems quite soon is that what your doctors said as well?

Our Dr didnt say a time scale i'd read 10-14 days was a good time to wait, we managed to go 13days
i remember dh would of been a bit saw 7 days later though..

Loads of info on my TTC journal have a nosey if you want link is below!
My Trying to conceive journal

Hi Ladies

Had a fab scan this am and there is only 1 very active bubba, I know its a bit early but what do you think on the sex of the baby??

Hey!! :dance: glad your scan went well!! great photos! :Thumbup: sorry but I have nooooo idea what to say about the sex :shrug: are you going to wait until your 20week scan to find out or are you going to be impatient like I was and find out privately at a gender scan from 16weeks? lol xx

OMG! 17 days to go:happydance::happydance:
Then we get to meet our :happydance:little miracle man, see what he looks like and smell that baby smell all over him
Bought some more Mat pads today:dohh: and got some moses basket flat sheets as its still quite warm in our bedroom.

We are all so excited now x:cloud9:

:wohoo: wow-eeeee 17 days!! utterly amazing!! :dance::dance::dance: xx

Thought this might be helpful, as i can never remember which blanket for which temp...​

24 degrees C or more Sheet only 0.5 tog

21 degrees C Sheet plus one blanket 1 tog

18 degrees C Sheet plus two layers of blanket 2.5 tog

16 degrees C Sheet plus three layers of blanket 2.5 tog

If a blanket is folded over in 2 it counts as "2" blankets!

:thumbup: thanks Sarah! Do you know! I got myself in a right fuddle trying to work it all out! I haven't got any sheets yet because I dont understand it all. I did however get a lovely pink (with butterflies) sleepbag thingy from TK Max the other day. A bargain at £7.99!! :thumbup: It's 2.5tog though so would wait until colder months to use it. I'm going to print that off what you've posted I think, very helpful!! thank you!! xx

Lol, I have already booked a private gender scan for 17th September (3 weeks Sat) I will be 16+4 when we go, cannot wait am very impatient lol!!

Yay!!! :dance: They are great and you really feel good when you come away. I was shaking afterwards. kinda like shock. I got that overwhelmed by it all I was all shivery and shaky! lol weird really! But it was amazing! Then when we went to our 20week scan at hospital I asked them if they could tell us the sex, but didnt tell them that we already knew and she said girl straight away. Then I also had a 4d scan at 28weeks and I got to see her girly bits in 3d!! :haha: lol xx how exciting!! It's the best!! :cloud9: xx

Hey ladies here are my 38week bump pics have a nosey :)

My Journal & bump pics

Had my 38wk dr's appointment today and everything is brill..
bp-fine,
urine-fine​
dr said bubba is engaged now, i asked if he was fully engaged and she said yes owwwwwwww could be any day between now and the 8th Sept :)

Measured slightly smaller at 37cm she said this is because how far down his head is making my bump slightly smaller:shrug:
A fortnight ago i was 4/5 (1part engaged) this time he's buged down 4parts in a fortnight lol, explains my clicky hips and pelvis pain lol:happydance:

great results from your app today!! Can't believe your little man could be here anyday now!! How exciting!! :dance: wooooooooo! :wohoo: xx

I had my MW appointment too... im 39+6

ive been booked in for a sweep for Tuesday, but she said she hopes it will progress nicely and have baby in my arms by then as im having very stong BH's..

if the 1st sweep doesnt work i'll be offered another then induced around the 20th September

Since they have had a good feel around ive been feeling menstrual and back achy so maybe they have started him off prodding n poking lol..

They made DH go bright red by him asking Shes been told pineapple does it work the mw and student mw say Yes and curries! then they turn to him and say AND SEX!! bless him he didnt know where to look lmao xx

owww and he is 2/5 engaged now x

ive been booked in for a sweep for Tuesday, but she said she hopes it will progress nicely and have baby in my arms by then as im having very stong BH's..

if the 1st sweep doesnt work i'll be offered another then induced around the 20th September

Since they have had a good feel around ive been feeling menstrual and back achy so maybe they have started him off prodding n poking lol..

They made DH go bright red by him asking Shes been told pineapple does it work the mw and student mw say Yes and curries! then they turn to him and say AND SEX!! bless him he didnt know where to look lmao xx

I tried everything to get our little one out and the only thing that could of started me off was I did loads of pelvic floor exercises just before I went to sleep and when I woke I was in labour, good luck I hope you have a quick and safe labour/delivery and a healthy baby :hugs:

I tried everything to get our little one out and the only thing that could of started me off was I did loads of pelvic floor exercises just before I went to sleep and when I woke I was in labour, good luck I hope you have a quick and safe labour/delivery and a healthy baby :hugs:

Thank you Reversal, Ive been bouncing on my gym ball last night and going to start again in a bit, i'll try the pelvic floors before bed tonight too then...
Told hubby i need the magic stuff to soften the cervix lol :haha:

hehe, is he over the embarressment yet? bles him! :winkwink: ooh pelvic floors, Whoopsie, haven't done any for afew weeks! :dohh: I best do some too, I love my ball but I think its going down, either that or I've got heavier? can't imagine how?? lol :shrug: lol

Wow your pregnancy's have flown by! Wish you all the best and the rest of your pregnancy's and births :flower: x x x

hey! :wave:
Is it normal to feel sooo tired before you go into labour? The past few days, along with my pelvic pain which seems to have come back with a vengeance, I have been sooo tired even though I'm sleeping well at night time and have the odd nap in the afternoons! I just dont seem to have any energy for anything! Kinda like how you get when you're first pregnant, when you're overwhelmingly tired....

Ooh, 2 VR babies due to arrive any day - good luck ladies and looking forward to seeing you in baby club soon! x x

Awwww thanks!! :thumbup: I hope she comes sooner rather than later! I'm sooo tired and fed up!! I've got everything ready....just need a baby now!!! lol xx

Aww, I know the feeling well. I'd had enough of being pregnant after a couple of months :haha: I know everyone's probably told you already, but make the most of your last baby free days and get lots and lots of sleep. It's a precious commodity lol! x x

Our lil man Ashton Louis was born on the 10th september 2 days overdue @ 10:23pm weighing 8lb 6oz.

I went to maternity triage at 8.30pm was finally checked at 9pm, and was 5-6cm dilated.
I was walked round to l&d which took forever cos of contractions coming thick & fast but hurt more sat so i tried to carry on!

Once in labour suite i asked for gas n air then i was high as a kite from then on lol..:haha:

the contractions got so so strong, i was soon needing to push once his head was born the mw said he was back to back and didnt turn OUCH! one more pusg and he was born 2hrs labour:happydance:
The placenta was as big as Ashton and hurt so much delivering it.

I had a 2 degree graze and was stitched then left to enjoy our new son.

stayed over night and was discharged 12noon sunday..

Loving being a mummy of 3 and not feelin to bad myself..:hugs:

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 11
:dance: CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!! :dance:

Well done hunny! and wow only 2hours! Great job! :thumbup: :cloud9:he's beautiful:cloud9: loving the photos!! Yay for another VR baby in the world!!! woo!! xxxx
fantastic!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: hes so cute hope you's are all well :hugs:

Our lil man Ashton Louis was born on the 10th september 2 days overdue @ 10:23pm weighing 8lb 6oz.

I went to maternity triage at 8.30pm was finally checked at 9pm, and was 5-6cm dilated.
I was walked round to l&d which took forever cos of contractions coming thick & fast but hurt more sat so i tried to carry on!

Once in labour suite i asked for gas n air then i was high as a kite from then on lol..:haha:

the contractions got so so strong, i was soon needing to push once his head was born the mw said he was back to back and didnt turn OUCH! one more pusg and he was born 2hrs labour:happydance:
The placenta was as big as Ashton and hurt so much delivering it.

I had a 2 degree graze and was stitched then left to enjoy our new son.

stayed over night and was discharged 12noon sunday..

Loving being a mummy of 3 and not feelin to bad myself..:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/baby_congrats.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->