Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Me & Dh just read it!!!

Awwwwwww Lovely.. Shame our hospital doesnt have a testimonals page :(

You should print i out and keep it xx

Yes I should, we've kept all the other things, even took piccys of DH in the hospital....got a nice pic of the plaque on the door. With his name, Dr.Harriss name and room number (which was room No.44, which was DH's birthday that day!) if thats not a lucky sign ay?!! lol

Aww V your just like me, i have pics of DH in his paper pants, & in his gown in his bed:haha:, his hospital band & I even pinched the door plaque with DH's name on:haha: I told him its going in the baby memory box:thumbup:

Well we toook the "POT OF GOLD" to the histopathology dept at worcester royal hospital today:blush: DH was quite embarrassed handing it over, especially when she asked "have you done it in the hour??" He said she knows what i was doing a hour ago now:blush::haha::haha::haha: bless him

Appointment is all booked for Mr. Chen on the 26th January at 6pm:happydance:

Anyone wanna but their bid on how many million per ml ? :haha:

Aww thats lovely, i just realised we are on there too, 14th down initials MM (lots of spelling mistakes lol) i was so emotional writing it that i could hardly see the screen lol. Mr Harris was such a lovely man, he even let hubby out the same night as we had so far to travel back and i had a litter of puppies so couldnt stay up there he was worried about me travelling on my own bless him. Hubby is allergic to morphine so had only had paracetamol poor boy but i didnt have to spend the night alone yeay!

Awww thats lovely too... our surgeon doesnt have anything like that:dohh: never mind though... My Dh was allowed home the same day too, bless him x

Me & Dh just read it!!!

Awwwwwww Lovely.. Shame our hospital doesnt have a testimonals page :(

You should print i out and keep it xx

Yes I should, we've kept all the other things, even took piccys of DH in the hospital....got a nice pic of the plaque on the door. With his name, Dr.Harriss name and room number (which was room No.44, which was DH's birthday that day!) if thats not a lucky sign ay?!! lol

Aww V your just like me, i have pics of DH in his paper pants, & in his gown in his bed:haha:, his hospital band & I even pinched the door plaque with DH's name on:haha: I told him its going in the baby memory box:thumbup:

Well we toook the "POT OF GOLD" to the histopathology dept at worcester royal hospital today:blush: DH was quite embarrassed handing it over, especially when she asked "have you done it in the hour??" He said she knows what i was doing a hour ago now:blush::haha::haha::haha: bless him

Appointment is all booked for Mr. Chen on the 26th January at 6pm:happydance:

Anyone wanna but their bid on how many million per ml ? :haha:

Aww thats lovely, i just realised we are on there too, 14th down initials MM (lots of spelling mistakes lol) i was so emotional writing it that i could hardly see the screen lol. Mr Harris was such a lovely man, he even let hubby out the same night as we had so far to travel back and i had a litter of puppies so couldnt stay up there he was worried about me travelling on my own bless him. Hubby is allergic to morphine so had only had paracetamol poor boy but i didnt have to spend the night alone yeay!

Awww thats lovely too... our surgeon doesnt have anything like that:dohh: never mind though... My Dh was allowed home the same day too, bless him x

We decided on not doing the SA for 2 reasons the first that we didnt think the numbers mattered and 2nd is the hospital is 2 hours away and it had to be done in an hour and dh didnt fancy pulling over half way to DTD haha:haha:

Hi ladies, had my 20 week scan today . Little bubba had it's legs over it's head so I had to go and have a mars bar and a jig about to get it moving when we went back in it wouldn't sit still lol typical. We also found out it's a little boy, we are soo happy I can't wait to meet our little man now xx

Hi ladies, had my 20 week scan today . Little bubba had it's legs over it's head so I had to go and have a mars bar and a jig about to get it moving when we went back in it wouldn't sit still lol typical. We also found out it's a little boy, we are soo happy I can't wait to meet our little man now xx

ah thats great news congratulations :happydance:

Hi girlies
sorry i havent been online or in touch for a few days, i've been feeling so rough, Couldnt even get up of the sofa :(

Had some spotting again yesterday a little bit red so i rang my gp and got through to a nurse who was so vile and told me 1 in 4 end in mc and to prepare myself for one!!! i was so upset when DH got home...

So i popped to my mums today and told her about the vile nurse, and bless my mum she rang the hospital and got throught to a Early Pregnancy Midwife who was brill and sorted me a scan out for today aswell, so me and Rich went today at 2pm and saw our lil bean (actually looked just like a bean lol) and such a stong heartbeat :) but no signs of a bleed or cysts etc.. so all brill!!
DH looked so chuffed, you know men they dont say or show much lol..

Saw the midwife after and she said sometimes you can just get these little bleeds, it could still be implanting or as my period would be due around know it could be that too, but if i have anymore im to ring her direct and have another scan...

Its nice to know there is actually a Early Pregnancy Midwife now as there was nothing when i was having my other 2.

So feeling much better today got bit of back and pelvic pain now but doing ok:happydance:
So lovely seeing bubba on the screen! got my midwife booking in tomorrow and then another scan in 6 weeks ish :thumbup:

How's everyone else doing?

Congrats on team :blue: chell xx

Hey how is everyone today?

Feeling more myself today :happydance: just been sleeping loads :haha:
my dark circles will be gone at this rate :rofl:

Had my my midwife booking in today, the receptionist wrote my time down for 3.40pm but my appointment was 13.40pm :haha: just my luck!!!!

But the midwife still saw me :) it was the same one i had with Kian & Taylor so she remembered me :) and she is lovely..
Had my bloods done! and my free prescription form and she is coming to the house on the 31st to finish off the forms

Oww and she changed my dates to due 12th September.... V fancy that!!!

:happydance: :cloud9:

Had my my midwife booking in today, the receptionist wrote my time down for 3.40pm but my appointment was 13.40pm :haha: just my luck!!!!

But the midwife still saw me :) it was the same one i had with Kian & Taylor so she remembered me :) and she is lovely..
Had my bloods done! and my free prescription form and she is coming to the house on the 31st to finish off the forms

Oww bless you, how horride to have s nurse say that to you i'd of been devestated. At least your scan was clear and your bean is doing well, the early days are so hard and i never thought id enjoy being pregnant for all the worry.

Glad things are starting to get better for you tho, i skipped the sickness so have been lucky so far but hopefully it wont stick around for you much longer.

I had such a worry yesterday, little man is usually so active first thing in the morning and even throughout the day you dont realised how used to the movements you are after eating etc. Well The night before he was active as normal and I woke in the morning expecting to feel the normal kicks but they didnt come, i'd had a nasty dream that DH had squashed LO head and i had had to have a scan but instead of a 3d scan they drew what my baby looked like and it looked like a little cave man lol :haha: anyways as yesterday went on i was rushed off my feet (we are in the middle of opening a new tattoo studio so lots to do) and realised he still hadnt moved much so after a coke and a mars bar and sitting in the way that always has him fidgeting i was in near histerics and all that was going through my mind was someone signature on here that sais if something feels wrong get it checked :cry: i came home and found his hb on my doppler and the tears came and wouldnt stop then the little bugger decided to start kicking like hell to make up for the day lol.

I was so relieved tho to feel him moving about, i'll never complain again even if i cant sleep lol. I never realised how much i love him already until that moment when i thought my next point of call was going to be the hospital :cry:

Time seems to be going so quickly now and i'll be painting the nursery next week whoooo.

Hope your all doing well xxxx

ah I'm pleased your little man is ok chell, there such a worry and there not even here yet. When did you first find your little mans heartbeat with the doppler as I've just ordered mine today so just wondering when I'll be able to start using it :hugs:

ah I'm pleased your little man is ok chell, there such a worry and there not even here yet. When did you first find your little mans heartbeat with the doppler as I've just ordered mine today so just wondering when I'll be able to start using it :hugs:

I first head it at 11+1 so you chould be able to find it pretty soon, which one did you order? I know people who have still not been able to find hb at 18 weeks :shrug:

I found it by placing the doppler really low down just above knicker line and pressing quite firmly theni slowly rotated it the whole way round and moved over a bit if i didnt find it but it only took about 10 minutes to find him :happydance: did you order some gel with it too?

its this one just from ebay but they seem to get good reviews and it comes with gel so fingers crossed I've not wasted my money, if it works it will be a god send to me and dh as my last pregnancy ended in mc so I seem to be stressing at anything and everything :dohh:
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/doppler.jpg

its this one just from ebay but they seem to get good reviews and it comes with gel so fingers crossed I've not wasted my money, if it works it will be a god send to me and dh as my last pregnancy ended in mc so I seem to be stressing at anything and everything :dohh:
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/doppler.jpg

Ohh thats a posh one lol, i have the angelsounds from amazon, your one looks like a professional one so you should be able to hear LO as soon as you get it :happydance: they are a god send i must admit. I would be lost without mine now.When is your scan?

my next one is on the 7th of feb so not that long to wait :happydance:

Reversal ive been looking at those on Ebay :thumbup: how early can you hear babys heart beat? x

Oww bless you, how horride to have s nurse say that to you i'd of been devestated. At least your scan was clear and your bean is doing well, the early days are so hard and i never thought id enjoy being pregnant for all the worry.

Glad things are starting to get better for you tho, i skipped the sickness so have been lucky so far but hopefully it wont stick around for you much longer.

I had such a worry yesterday, little man is usually so active first thing in the morning and even throughout the day you dont realised how used to the movements you are after eating etc. Well The night before he was active as normal and I woke in the morning expecting to feel the normal kicks but they didnt come, i'd had a nasty dream that DH had squashed LO head and i had had to have a scan but instead of a 3d scan they drew what my baby looked like and it looked like a little cave man lol :haha: anyways as yesterday went on i was rushed off my feet (we are in the middle of opening a new tattoo studio so lots to do) and realised he still hadnt moved much so after a coke and a mars bar and sitting in the way that always has him fidgeting i was in near histerics and all that was going through my mind was someone signature on here that sais if something feels wrong get it checked :cry: i came home and found his hb on my doppler and the tears came and wouldnt stop then the little bugger decided to start kicking like hell to make up for the day lol.

I was so relieved tho to feel him moving about, i'll never complain again even if i cant sleep lol. I never realised how much i love him already until that moment when i thought my next point of call was going to be the hospital :cry:

Time seems to be going so quickly now and i'll be painting the nursery next week whoooo.

Hope your all doing well xxxx

Awww i remember those panics i was always up our hospital being monitored to make sure my lil man was ok... i had a funny placenta so i didnt always feel him moving, so that was peace of mind x

Yay for your doppler x

Reversal ive been looking at those on Ebay :thumbup: how early can you hear babys heart beat? x

I think its different for everyone as some people say they've heard heart beat at 9 weeks and other say they couldn't hear it till 13 weeks, I've also book another scan for this saturday as I'm getting the feeling something just isn't right with baby and last time I got this feeling the baby had stopped growing :nope:
Hope your doing well and not suffering to much :hugs:

I think its different for everyone as some people say they've heard heart beat at 9 weeks and other say they couldn't hear it till 13 weeks, I've also book another scan for this saturday as I'm getting the feeling something just isn't right with baby and last time I got this feeling the baby had stopped growing :nope:

I've heard various things too on those. :shrug:

Reversal, oh no :hugs: I really hope everything is fine for you and baby. Have you had any indication that something may be wrong is it just a gut feeling? Awww hunny, I'll be thinking of you, it must be hard, as it happened before, I guess you're always going to be cautious and worry that bit more. xx :hugs:

Im in 2 minds if to get one or not, as you can pick up your own heartbeat too, think id panic if i couldnt find one, but we'll see:thumbup: think the MW did mine around 10-12weeks such a lovely sound!!

Reversal, i really hope everything is well, and that your being over cautious, it must be a worrying time for you:hugs:

im not doing to bad more myself than i have been since xmas.. last 2 mornings ive actually been sick (well yellow flem type stuff) its the toothpaste taste:dohh:

ah thanks ladies I still have all my symptoms which I lost last time but it's just that gut feeling and I've not had a uti for about 4 weeks so it shouldn't be that, sarah the doppler I've ordered has a lcd screen on so tells you how many beats per minute its picking up ( babies should be 140-160) our heart rate should be 60-90 bpm :hugs:

ah thanks ladies I still have all my symptoms which I lost last time but it's just that gut feeling and I've not had a uti for about 4 weeks so it shouldn't be that, sarah the doppler I've ordered has a lcd screen on so tells you how many beats per minute its picking up ( babies should be 140-160) our heart rate should be 60-90 bpm :hugs:

:hugs: hope everything is ok with you and bubba hun, everyone tells me that the worrying stops in 2nd tri but even now i'm still so worried that i can't 100% relax and enjoy everything, i'll just be glad when little man is here and i can enjoy him!!

I can only give my point of view about the dopplers and i couldnt live without mine, you can tell whats your heartbeat and what is bubbas, you can even hear the difference between the pulse in your belly and the placenta. I do agree that they can cause extra worry if bubba is hiding and also midwifes always tell nyou never to rely on them.

my doppler came today and we heard dud's heartbeat he/she is 144-154bpm :happydance: also I've been to doc's as my blood pressure keeps dropping really low and giving me chest pains ect (I have to have another heart trace), but I spoke to doc and told him my fears about baby/ mmc he insisted I go for a ultrasound at my hospital on friday even though I told him I had booked my own scan for saturday, hopefully all will be well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->