Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Well girls, i had the 2nd part of my booking in today! Yayy i have my pregnancy notes and folder.

I have my vouchers for free nappies and bounty pack.

Found out my Midwife who i had with Kian & Taylor aswell is leaving my doctors in March so i wont see her :( never mind :shrug:
I will also be consultant lead as i had a 3rd degree tear with my son, and i had obstecric cholestasis with my daughter and i have a slight heart murmur.

I was consultant lead with my daughter due to the OC and i prefered it as your seen more often and monitored more.

The MW said the blood in my urine could be from my spotting i had as it was the day before i did the urine sample....phewww!

So, i have to book in at 12wks to see my GP and then at 16wks i will see a consultant, and in between the two i should have my scan :)

Yeay for the notes and finished booking in appt hun its all real and exciting now whoo. I bet its a relief about the blood too, no UTI :happydance:

At least you know now that you will be consultant led so you dont have too much change from your DD... So happy for you tho huni, i hope you have a h&h pregnancy sweetheart. xx

Well girls, i had the 2nd part of my booking in today! Yayy i have my pregnancy notes and folder.

Found out my Midwife who i had with Kian & Taylor aswell is leaving my doctors in March so i wont see her :( never mind :shrug:
I will also be consultant lead as i had a 3rd degree tear with my son, and i had obstecric cholestasis with my daughter and i have a slight heart murmur.

I was consultant lead with my daughter due to the OC and i prefered it as your seen more often and monitored more.

The MW said the blood in my urine could be from my spotting i had as it was the day before i did the urine sample....phewww!

So, i have to book in at 12wks to see my GP and then at 16wks i will see a consultant, and in between the two i should have my scan :)

Yeay for the notes and finished booking in appt hun its all real and exciting now whoo. I bet its a relief about the blood too, no UTI :happydance:

At least you know now that you will be consultant led so you dont have too much change from your DD... So happy for you tho huni, i hope you have a h&h pregnancy sweetheart. xx

Aww thank you hun, they say 80% chance of getting OC again, but you never know i might not get it this time FX:dohh:

:hugs:

good news about no uti, time will fly by now till your scan :hugs:

Thank you, yes were looking forward to the scan! had a few bad days of actually being proper sick at bloody tea time of all times!!!!! oh well im sure it will pass soon xx

Hows your MS?

my ms has gone I just get tired around mid afternoon so I've not been on here much by the time I finish work pick kids up do tea ect I'm shattered and just need to sleep, It wont be long till your ms is gone hopefully :hugs:

it seems to disappear for a few days then i get a bad 2 days goes again etc... its getting less and less but like you, between 1-2pm im shattered then when the kids get back from school, and ive sorted them out and read books school letters etc i could go to bed this is like 4.30-5pm :haha:

i havent been into town for weeks i have zero energy and if i try i feel so warn out like i just need to sit down..... nearly at the 12week mark yay!

Glad your MS has gone,,,, gives me loads of hope! i was thinking i get it until week 40 when it was at its worst :haha: fx i dont though xx

REVERSAL:

I just noticed you are 12weeks exactly today

1 week left of 1st
trimester YAY

and you'll be feeling bubba move soon owwwwww xx:happydance:

I remember the sickness very well, i was in hospital with my daughter i couldn't even sip water without it coming back up. I think i must be crazy as there is a high chance i could get it again!!! Also my daughter has spina bifida (milder type, she can still walk) as i couldn't take folic acid as i was soo ill. Fx'd i wont get it again tho and glad your getting over your morning sickness x x

hey girls,,

9 weeks 4 days​

Well havent updated for a while, so i starting to feel more human i seem to have 2 really good days then a yukky day that is the pattern at the mo!

I was worrying that i hadnt had my scan date through yet, so i rang the scan/antenatal clinc today and she was sorting my scan out as i rang lol so my scan is 26th February:happydance::happydance::happydance: a week on Monday! So excited:cloud9:

I also rang Mr Chens secretary too, to inform her were pregnant and to pass it on to him, she said congrats and that Mr Chen likes to see photos of the babies so we will get him a thank you card and pop a little photo in of us all.

Boobs are still mega sore n swollen had to go up to a E cup omg im normally a B/C cup woooooooow dh loves them LMAO :haha:

Brought myself some Maternity skinny jeans and a top today to as i felt frumpy :haha: so feeling better, just want some sun now as im mega pale proberly Anemic:dohh:

oww and its my lil man's 8th Birthday today.... Happy Birthday Kian xx

Great news about your scan and not long to wait, i've found since stop taking folic acid at 12weeks i've felt normal again just a little tired x

hey girls,,

9 weeks 4 days​

Well havent updated for a while, so i starting to feel more human i seem to have 2 really good days then a yukky day that is the pattern at the mo!

I was worrying that i hadnt had my scan date through yet, so i rang the scan/antenatal clinc today and she was sorting my scan out as i rang lol so my scan is 26th February:happydance::happydance::happydance: a week on Monday! So excited:cloud9:

I also rang Mr Chens secretary too, to inform her were pregnant and to pass it on to him, she said congrats and that Mr Chen likes to see photos of the babies so we will get him a thank you card and pop a little photo in of us all.

Boobs are still mega sore n swollen had to go up to a E cup omg im normally a B/C cup woooooooow dh loves them LMAO :haha:

Brought myself some Maternity skinny jeans and a top today to as i felt frumpy :haha: so feeling better, just want some sun now as im mega pale proberly Anemic:dohh:

Hey!! :wave:

What you were saying about the pattern of feeling yukky then having 2 good days, I know why that is. That happened to my friend and she mentioned it to her Dr. and he said that the Preg hormone HCG doubles every 3/4 days and its that that makes you feel yukky!! Interesting though ay? But its reassuring for you to know that your still producing loads og HCG!! :thumbup: unlike me, who barely feels pregnant some days :cry: i know i know, some people dont have symptoms but I just wish I had something..... my boobs aren't even as sore anymore, my nipples have got bigger though, so thats something! :thumbup:

Glad to hear Kian had a great day!! bless him, 8yrs old!! aww xx and yay for getting you scan date!! I've got to wait until 2nd March for mine!! I'm so on the verge of booking a private scan before then though. :shrug: there is a hospital close to us that do it for £50! So thats gotta be worth it ay? xx

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!! xx

Great news about your scan and not long to wait, i've found since stop taking folic acid at 12weeks i've felt normal again just a little tired x

I keep looking at it like only a few weeks to go until 12weeks then i should be feeling great x:thumbup:

hey girls,,

9 weeks 4 days​

Hey!! :wave:

What you were saying about the pattern of feeling yukky then having 2 good days, I know why that is. That happened to my friend and she mentioned it to her Dr. and he said that the Preg hormone HCG doubles every 3/4 days and its that that makes you feel yukky!! Interesting though ay? But its reassuring for you to know that your still producing loads og HCG!! :thumbup: unlike me, who barely feels pregnant some days :cry: i know i know, some people dont have symptoms but I just wish I had something..... my boobs aren't even as sore anymore, my nipples have got bigger though, so thats something! :thumbup:

Glad to hear Kian had a great day!! bless him, 8yrs old!! aww xx and yay for getting you scan date!! I've got to wait until 2nd March for mine!! I'm so on the verge of booking a private scan before then though. :shrug: there is a hospital close to us that do it for £50! So thats gotta be worth it ay? xx

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!! xx

Thats interesting about HCG levels, i never knew that, it explains alot!:thumbup:

£50.00 for a private scan is brill they are £99. round here:dohh:

Kian had a wonderful birthday thank you... We have his b'day party on the 26th loads of screaming excited kids on roller boots lol :haha: xx

Hehe, sounds fun!! My roller skating days are well over!! lol Yer they normally are that price round here too, but a friend told me about it so I looked online and it says £50, I might have a word with Hubby tonight. xx

Glad you got your private scan V if it helps you relax thats all that matters..

My scan date came through the post today ith my consultant appointment

My scan is next mon 21/2/11
then 12wk with my gp 1/3/11
consultnant 26/4/11

plus i have a liccle bump now too, deffo gotta wear my maternitys now xx

You have a little bump!!! Thats so great!! :dance: I have a bit of tub around my middle anyway so even without being pregnant I looked pregnant from some angles, but I'm aware now that I look pregnant but I do feel bloated so what is there is being pushed out lol! Where's best to get maternity stuff from? :shrug: How does it work with sizes etc? Do you buy like size 12 + 6months pregnant etc :shrug: xx
Fab about all your appointments too!! Apart from my scan on Friday, I have my 12week on 2nd March then the only thing I have booked in after that is my midwife app on 29th March!! Seems forver away!! xx

You have a little bump!!! Thats so great!! :dance: I have a bit of tub around my middle anyway so even without being pregnant I looked pregnant from some angles, but I'm aware now that I look pregnant but I do feel bloated so what is there is being pushed out lol! Where's best to get maternity stuff from? :shrug: How does it work with sizes etc? Do you buy like size 12 + 6months pregnant etc :shrug: xx
Fab about all your appointments too!! Apart from my scan on Friday, I have my 12week on 2nd March then the only thing I have booked in after that is my midwife app on 29th March!! Seems forver away!! xx

With maternity clothes you just buy your normal size im normaly a 12 and have bought a few pairs of 12 jeans i had in the sales (im a tight arse lol)
2 pairs i had from littlewoods.com for £6 each just after xmas, and Peacocks sell maternity to i had a bootcut pair for £6.00 and a skinny pair for £5.00 bargain.
They do different types over the bump, under the bump adjustable waist even maternity leggings:thumbup:

Peacocks is really reasonable price wise for Maternity stuff, Dorothy perkins & topshop sell it too but they are a bit more pricey.

I have loads of maxi dresses from summer im hoping will still fit as they are loose and flowing, might be a squeeze getting the boobies in them lol :haha:

Wont you be 16weeks at your next MW appt? Do you not have a 12week check with your gp? I suppose evry surgery is different?? :shrug:

Oooh great thanks! I hovver past the maternity bits when I go into shops but I dont want people to see me!! lol, when is the normal time people start getting bumps? I know it varies from person to person, but some days I feel huge and bloated and cant wait to get home and swap my trousers for some comfy joggers, but feel it's too early for me, I dont know why I just do?? :shrug: xx No, I had no mentioning of an appointment with my GP :shrug: I'll ask my friend, she's at the sme dox as me and is a week ahead! :thumbup: xx

Hi Ladies how is everyone??

I got some fantastic maternity leggins from asda they were £6.25 in the sale and are quite thick so perfect for this weather, I have outgrown my winter coat, not sure if to buy a new one or just go for a spring jacket now, wish the weather would decide what its doing.

I have little mans nursery all painted now and just about to order his furniture, second tri is great full of first flutters, scans stc, cant wait to see you all over here soon and away from the worry of first tri xxxx

Yay!! :dance: I can't wait to get into 2nd tri too!! Everyday feels like an achievement at the minute, I truly admire those women who have experienced an early loss and then go on to get through their first tri as it's always on the back of my mind and (touch wood) I haven't experienced it or have any reason why it could happen to me yet unfortunatly the thought is constantly there for me! :shrug: I'm sure it's normal to worry, thats what I keep telling myself anyway!

As I couldnt wait until 2nd March for my 12week scan, I've booked myself in for a private scan for this friday, just to make sure!! xx

Oooh great thanks! I hovver past the maternity bits when I go into shops but I dont want people to see me!! lol, when is the normal time people start getting bumps? I know it varies from person to person, but some days I feel huge and bloated and cant wait to get home and swap my trousers for some comfy joggers, but feel it's too early for me, I dont know why I just do?? :shrug: xx No, I had no mentioning of an appointment with my GP :shrug: I'll ask my friend, she's at the sme dox as me and is a week ahead! :thumbup: xx

Everyone varies with bumps as this is baby number 3 for me, i'll show quicker as my tummy muscles are weaker :haha:.
I cant wear my normal jeans now, they wont do up! About 6pm i have to put joggers on too, and undo my bra sometimes as feel all bloaty!!

If you feel more comfy in maternitys go for it, i wore them from 12weeks with my son and i bought a dress size up with my daughter until they got tight too:haha:
Our surgery is MW and GP lead
HERES WHAT DATES I HAVE IN MY NOTES
12wk=GP
16wk=MW AND BLOODS
20wk= ANOMALY SCAN AND CONSULTANT
24WK=GP
28WK=MW AND BLOODS AND INFO ON INFANT FEEDING
31WK=GP
34WK=MW
36WK=MW
38WK=GP
40WK=MW