Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Thats excellent news about the heartbeat hun hopefully it will be good news on friday when you see your lil one too, whoo xx

Well girls 2 bits of NEWS

had a letter off my GP today about my urine sample the midwife took last week, it came back with traces of blood in my urine :shrug: and i have had to do another one today so im not sure what that means maybe a urine infection??

And secondly we had our SA results today,
Mr Chen said that we have sperm present and then he said atually you have alot more than normally to be expected :happydance:

Overall sperm count was 257 million :thumbup:
Sperm count per ml was 52.5million per ml :thumbup:
and 15% sluggish/non swimmers but he said with the higher count that the % per ml is tiny...
He also said the ejaculate quality is higher too, whatever this means think he meant the amount he ejaculates :haha:
and he would expect this to improve by the 12mth mark:)

So we are really please

had a letter off my GP today about my urine sample the midwife took last week, it came back with traces of blood in my urine :shrug: and i have had to do another one today so im not sure what that means maybe a urine infection??

Mr Chen said that we have sperm present and then he said atually you have alot more than normally to be expected :happydance:

and 15% sluggish/non swimmers but he said with the higher count that the % per ml is tiny...
He also said the ejaculate quality is higher too, whatever this means think he meant the amount he ejaculates :haha:

So we are really please
great results I'm not suprised your pregnant with all that sperm :happydance:
I hope the bloods gone on the new water sample :hugs:

So we are really please

Excellent about the :spermy: not so much about the blood but i hope that clears up soon for you. Dont let hubby sneeze over any furtile ladies/animals/plants with all them swimmers will you hehe

So we are really please

Excellent about the :spermy: not so much about the blood but i hope that clears up soon for you. Dont let hubby sneeze over any furtile ladies/animals/plants with all them swimmers will you hehe

lol yes im getting hm a t shirt made up with BEWARE I AM THE SPERMINATOR on :haha:

think the blood in urine is pretty common in pregnancy?? ive never had it before though:shrug:

So we are really please
great results I'm not suprised your pregnant with all that sperm :happydance:
I hope the bloods gone on the new water sample :hugs:

I know it was even higher than i thought i was expecting 18mill:haha:

yes i hope the next sample is normal:thumbup:

Little message for you Reversal... hope i have the right Friday! Good luck with your scan and if you get any pics i'd love to see them xx

thanks it was today all is well with the baby, I'll put picture on but its not very clear the doctor wasn't very informative as it was after 4pm when we got in for the scan I think he just wanted me out so he could finish :hugs:

thanks it was today all is well with the baby, I'll put picture on but its not very clear the doctor wasn't very informative as it was after 4pm when we got in for the scan I think he just wanted me out so he could finish :hugs:

Yeay :hugs: glad all is well with bean there, shame about the Dr tho. With my first scan the sonogropher was a right miserable old trout and i was so dissapointed but at 20 week i had someone else and she was lovely. I hope next time you get someone nice. xx

was reading on here about the chinese gender prediction charts, i just had a go and its right with all the ones i tried.... its predicted a Girl for me this time, thought i'd add the link in case any one wants to have a play!

Gender Prediction Chart

DSC01316.jpg 7 weeks (measured 6 +4 ) nhs

DSC01313.jpg 9 weeks baby bond pic

DSC01309.jpg 11 weeks not very clear nhs

View attachment 162219 7 weeks (measured 6 +4 ) nhs

View attachment 162221 9 weeks baby bond pic

View attachment 162222 11 weeks not very clear nhs

Awwwwwww wow look how much your lil bean has grown between scans!!

Your 1st one is what our lil beanie looked like they said i roughly measured 5w5days then... think she zoomed in a bit:haha:

So glad you have peace of mind Reversal and sounds like you have a very understanding GP:thumbup:

I have the midwife doing a home visit on Monday to finish of my booking in, so i will finally get my pregnancy notes :happydance:

thanks sarah I dont have an understanding gp I went to him because I'm having trouble with my heart again (beating too fast then not fast enough and low blood pressure), I mentioned to him that I'd had a private scan at 9 weeks and had one booked for saturday (today) just to check everything was ok, him being a doc that doesn't really believe in private health care ect he said oh no because of your history I'll get you a scan at the hospital, I wasn't complaining :happydance:

was reading on here about the chinese gender prediction charts, i just had a go and its right with all the ones i tried.... its predicted a Girl for me this time, thought i'd add the link in case any one wants to have a play!

Gender Prediction Chart

Oooh, I've just had a look, I'm convinced I'm having a girl, dont know why, prob because I'm a girl of 3 and my mum is aswell and out of the 13 grandchildren on my dads side, only 3 are boys, so girls seem to dominate both sides of my family, and my psychic prediction from gail said I'd have a girl and i'd get a january bfp (which was right). I just did your predictor and it said a girl too!! So we'll see, it's 50/50 really though isn it!!? lol can't wait to find out!!

View attachment 162219 7 weeks (measured 6 +4 ) nhs

View attachment 162221 9 weeks baby bond pic

View attachment 162222 11 weeks not very clear nhs

Hey!! Great pics! Wow, great to see the progress over the weeks!! wow, its truly amazing, it really is!! Shame about that Dr. being such a miserable so and so. I'd be devastated if the dr on my first scan was anything less than lovely!! Some people, it makes you wonder what they're doing in that job in the first place doesnt it!! :growlmad:

But so glad to see everything is ok xxx

thanks sarah I dont have an understanding gp I went to him because I'm having trouble with my heart again (beating too fast then not fast enough and low blood pressure), I mentioned to him that I'd had a private scan at 9 weeks and had one booked for saturday (today) just to check everything was ok, him being a doc that doesn't really believe in private health care ect he said oh no because of your history I'll get you a scan at the hospital, I wasn't complaining :happydance:

Oh sorry:dohh: i thought as he offered you one.. never mind like you said if they offer take it up lol... Did you go for today's scan too then hun, was it loads clearer on the baby bond one, i think i may book one of those in a few weeks :hugs:

Gender Prediction Chart

Oooh, I've just had a look, I'm convinced I'm having a girl, dont know why, prob because I'm a girl of 3 and my mum is aswell and out of the 13 grandchildren on my dads side, only 3 are boys, so girls seem to dominate both sides of my family, and my psychic prediction from gail said I'd have a girl and i'd get a january bfp (which was right). I just did your predictor and it said a girl too!! So we'll see, it's 50/50 really though isn it!!? lol can't wait to find out!!

Oww so you think Girly awwww, are you going to find out at your 20week scan V?
I want to but Rich says no:dohh:
I didnt find out with my son, but did with my daughter and i thought it didnt really make a difference at the birth, was easier buying pink clothes and pushchair colour choice etc:haha:

I have mixed feeling on gender :haha: toothpaste makes me sick like it did with my son:shrug: but then ive been craving pineapple juice and ice like i did with my daughter but orange juice:shrug:

my gender prediction said Girl but well see....

Gender Prediction Chart

Oww so you think Girly awwww, are you going to find out at your 20week scan V?
I want to but Rich says no:dohh:
I didnt find out with my son, but did with my daughter and i thought it didnt really make a difference at the birth, was easier buying pink clothes and pushchair colour choice etc:haha:

I have mixed feeling on gender :haha: toothpaste makes me sick like it did with my son:shrug: but then ive been craving pineapple juice and ice like i did with my daughter but orange juice:shrug:

my gender prediction said Girl but well see....

Yes I think we do want to find out. DH definitly does. As it's been nearly 14 years since he last had a baby, he's well excited at all the different things that there are for babies now and is looking at doing things new and different and he wants to find out before as he didnt with any of his others. So yes we will and it'll mean I can prepare and buy things in the right colour and get the nursery painted before baby comes home. awwww I'm not too fussed, but I know DH would prefer a girl. He has 3 boys and a little girl from his 1st marriage, the girl is the youngest at 13years old, but she was only 5 when he left so maybe thats why :shrug: Has Rich got any kids? I dont think I've ever asked you before? xx

I want cravings!! There are certain foods that when I have them, I REALLY like them, but I dont crave them, they just seem to taste better, like peanut butter. :shrug: I have gone off my tea which I'm gutted about as I love my tea. I can manage my first cup in the morning and sometimes 1 midday but thats about it, it doesnt make me feel sick, it just doesnt taste the same. lol xx

oh tell me about not tasting the same i have tried every type of pop going lol... im on lime cordial and lemonade at the mo lol.... that horrible taste i just cant get rid of!!

Yes Rich has 3 children from his previous marriage his daughter is almost 19yrs old his son is 17yrs old and his other son is almost 13yrs old and like your DH he was 5 when Rich left...

I dont mind what i have either, from experience boys are easier in my opinion as in more chilled and laid back... I get the feeling Rich would like a boy but im sure he wont mind either way x

I went off my tea v and like you I was gutted becasue I really enjoy my tea in the morning but this week I've went back on it not as much but at least 1 or 2 cups a day.
no sarah I put the baby bond scan back to the 5th of march when I can find out its gender, I would love to not ask if its a boy or a girl but temptation gets the better of me
I've been to mothercare today to get a present for a friends baby and oh they have some great stuff like a mamaroo its a chair that rocks the baby but really expensive at £199.99 :hugs:

I went off my tea v and like you I was gutted becasue I really enjoy my tea in the morning but this week I've went back on it not as much but at least 1 or 2 cups a day.
no sarah I put the baby bond scan back to the 5th of march when I can find out its gender, I would love to not ask if its a boy or a girl but temptation gets the better of me
I've been to mothercare today to get a present for a friends baby and oh they have some great stuff like a mamaroo its a chair that rocks the baby but really expensive at £199.99 :hugs:

I was like that with my diet caffeiene free coke, still cant drink it yuk!! im on diet lemonade and dash of lime cordial, its all i can drink at the mo..

Wow £199.99 thats alot of ££££ i brought my daughter a swinging fisher price chair for £79.99 and i thought that was expensive:haha: i will deffo be getting one similar to what i had though she loved it!!

I prob will find out to im to impatient :haha: owww looking forward to your gender scan on the 5th march then :happydance::happydance:

Well girls, i had the 2nd part of my booking in today! Yayy i have my pregnancy notes and folder.

I have my vouchers for free nappies and bounty pack.

Found out my Midwife who i had with Kian & Taylor aswell is leaving my doctors in March so i wont see her :( never mind :shrug:
I will also be consultant lead as i had a 3rd degree tear with my son, and i had obstecric cholestasis with my daughter and i have a slight heart murmur.

I was consultant lead with my daughter due to the OC and i prefered it as your seen more often and monitored more.

The MW said the blood in my urine could be from my spotting i had as it was the day before i did the urine sample....phewww!

So, i have to book in at 12wks to see my GP and then at 16wks i will see a consultant, and in between the two i should have my scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->