Pregnant- but tests getting lighter…

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
I had ICSI 9 years ago and had my daughter.

I since have a new partner this was our 2nd cycle ttc and it worked!

Anyway my tests last week were line stealers.
Today my line isn’t dark.
I know they’re positive but now I’m worrying. I got 3+ on the digital last Sunday and I’ve got it again today (which is a tad reassuring the weeks haven’t gone down).

Here are this mornings tests with fmu.
I am around 6 weeks 1 day going by my lmp.
I have irregular cycles (pcos, but they have started averaging 30ish days).

1B8698DB-DAC2-45FF-B391-E7C847BD6C64.jpeg

After a while the HCG levels get so high that it freaks the test out and the results are lighter. It’s called the hook effect if you wanted to research it. Hopefully that is what is happening. Have you tried diluting your pee half with water and then testing?

I am really hoping that is the case, I have a US next Sunday (7w2d) I’m praying for a healthy little bean.
It’s crazy how I fell so easily, after not falling naturally for 10years with my ex and needing ivf. So everything feels so unreal. I’m so excited but trying not to get my hopes up.

Yep try diluting your pee. I did it with my last baby and it was back to being a dye stealer

I tried the hook effect testing with diluting my urine! Thank you! Test on the left is normal afternoon, the right had one is slightly diluted! Calmed my nerves a little! So thank you! I have a scan on Sunday!

05EB4E50-C42C-4D17-9742-B6725E9D2E8E.jpeg

Definitely hook effect.
Hope ure scan went well.

Fantastic news love ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78