Pregnant right after paragard iud removal

Nzampetti

Reaction score
I had my iud removed right after my last period. A few days later I ovulated and had sex w my boyfriend. I'm now 5 weeks pregnant. I was just wondering if anyone has had a miscarriage after the PARAGARD was removed. I'm a little worried.

I had paragard removed in august and conceived in November and am currently 11 weeks pregnant. Baby was right on with my dates at 8w3d and had a strong heartbeat. Next scan is 12w6d.

One of the ways IUD's prevent pregnancy is by causing the uterine lining to be thinner and not ideal for implantation. However if you got pregnant, your lining was just fine. If your doctor isn't concerned, than neither should you be!

Not with the paraguard, but my second pregnancy was conceived roughly a month after my Mirena was removed. We were planning on waiting 3 cycles before ttc but instead I never had a regular period.

I had paragard removed after my period, and fell pregnant within days. Congratulations and don't worry! Perfectly normal, and very lucky! Xx

I don't know what's going on but I started bleeding kind of heavily for being pregnant but only for one day and now there's hardly anything just a little brown left over. I still feel the pregnancy symptoms but I'm not sure if I miscarried or not. I'm going to see if I can get a dr apt today.

I don't know what's going on but I started bleeding kind of heavily for being pregnant but only for one day and now there's hardly anything just a little brown left over. I still feel the pregnancy symptoms but I'm not sure if I miscarried or not. I'm going to see if I can get a dr apt today.

Any update Nzampetti? :( Hope all is good!!

Im sure baby is doing ok...it is super common for bleeding to happen between 5-6 weeks. I too was scared when it happened to me. But i looked it up and a ton of others had it to at the same time and all went to have normal pregnancies and they got a scan and baby was just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->