Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Not sure how much weight I have gained yet. As of my appt 4 weeks ago I was still down 1 pound. I go in on Wednesday of next week. I'm not looking forward to seeing how much I've gained!! Hoping with picking up the water intake that I won't gain but a few pounds at most! I weigh myself once a week at home and that is tomorrow morning. I've had a bad habit though of eating a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's every morning!! So bad for me!!!! I'm hoping not to go over 16 lbs which is what I gained with DS but....I worked at a hotel, walked everywhere and ate nothing but fast food. Here, I sit all day long and don't get any exercise at all hardly! I have got to start picking it up if I don't want to gain a ton!! Prepregnancy weight is 215, they want to see me gain between 10-20 pounds total from prepregnancy weight. I couldn't see me weighing 235 as that's the most I'd have ever weighed in my life! I was at 230 with DS!

Gaining weight has been a little hard for me. I was average, healthy weight pre-pregnancy. As of last week, I have not gained a single pound. My doc told me I that I ought to put on about 3 pounds before my next appointment. That gives me a few weeks.
I am very into eating right and working out. It is hard for me to figure out how to moderate that and balance it so I gain weight, but do so in a healthy way. EEK. It is so amazing how differently our bodies work!

I was at 119 pre-pregnancy and ive shot up to 130 and im only 14 weeks. Ive got a stupid fast metabolism and in the past I TRIED to gain 5 pounds per doctor recommendation and no matter what I tried my body would NOT let me gain a single pound. Now I know thw trick is getting knocked up LOL

Aside from my belly and boobs, my husband says he thinks my face is getting a bit rounder, and I have the first cellulite ive ever seen on myself right below my butt cheeks.. I wonder if my metabolism will speed back up post-delivery

Glad to hear everyone else is feeling similar to me :) I think I was just having a bad day yesterday, as I'm feeling better today about everything.

Bmama, thanks! And you're probably right. It was most likely a coincidence that it was the same week that I hurt my ankle and my body is just doing what's best for my baby :)

Wishfulone, I'm like you, I love to work out. This last week has been really difficult not being able to and I think it's making me a little crazy LOL!

Kaili, my metabolism is fast too, so it's so weird to watch the scale go up. Pre-pregnancy I was 108 and 5'4". In college I was maybe 114, so now that I'm 117 it's a little unnerving. But, I know it's what's best for my baby and that's all I really care about :)

Thanks for making me feel better everyone! Happy St Paddy's Day! I think I'll have a shamrock shake tonight :) Yum!

My bump pic
So i got all my hair cut off into this cute short bob, i love it :)
havent got any good pics of it yet but i want to show it off :)
I want to see more bump photos

Attachments

• baby bump.jpg
    baby bump.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
^^ super cute haircut wontgiveup!! And what a lovely bump you have!!!!! I'll post mine in a minute... :)

I don't see too much of a difference between weeks, but here's my side by side! My stomach feels so hard & tight I'm trying to be really good about putting cream on it every night!

Attachments

• IMG_2743.jpg
    IMG_2743.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Hieee girls...

Iam back!!!! Broadband problem.so unable to login here...
Wow photos...so nice n lively this thread is!!

Iam so happy to be here..started my antenatal classes.she taught us breathing exercise n stretches.fun to attend class wid husband..

One big complaint from my side.my breast is growing like anything..I was 36d before one week.but now am 38d.will I grow more..god

Hieee girls...

Iam back!!!! Broadband problem.so unable to login here...
Wow photos...so nice n lively this thread is!!

Iam so happy to be here..started my antenatal classes.she taught us breathing exercise n stretches.fun to attend class wid husband..

One big complaint from my side.my breast is growing like anything..I was 36d before one week.but now am 38d.will I grow more..god

Love the bump pictures Wontgiveup & Bmama!

AKS, so great to hear you are enjoying your class!

I think I'm finally getting my energy back, I cleaned like crazy this weekend :) Still have some nausea at times, but it's slowly getting better! My shamrock shake was delicious, I'll be sad when they are gone. Can't wait for spring, but it sure is taking it's time this year. We are getting more snow today and Wednesday is a high of 20 degrees :(

Lovely bumps ladies!!!

Had my doc appt yesterday. They got a good view of the heart finally so it was great to see him again!! He is kicking me like crazy these days and today it literally felt like he was trying to claw his way out!

here is my last week bump shot. Will take a new one next week.

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
^^^aww gorgeous JJsmom!! Your bump is so adorable! Awesome you got a good view of the heart and to see your lil guy! I can't wait for my next Ultrasound.

Amanda- I am SO SO sick of snow and cold!!! and yay to getting your energy back. I know how good it feels to finally be able to do the normal tasks you use to without getting exhausted. I just hope it lasts for awhile!

I had my check up with the Dr yesterday and all was good! Heard a healthy heartbeat of 150 and everything looks healthy with me. We will go for the anatomy ultra sound April 1st. Seems like so far away but I am hoping it flies by! Also been feeling a lot more movement/prods especially after lemonade, spicy foods (curry) and during music :happydance:

Wow jjsmom..that s really cute..

Even I wanna upload mine.but file size is large.hw did u girls for it?will u girls help me?

Have u all started writing journal? Or downloaded any app?

I downloaded babycentre app 2 days before..nice t s

akshu, if you took it with your camera you might have to crop it to make it smaller. I take mine with my phone camera and email it to myself then save it to my computer. The phone camera takes small pics anyways so they don't have a problem posting on here.

Bmama, glad you had a great checkup!! April 1st will be here before too long!! It seems forever away but it truly isn't!!! It's just 10 days away!! WOOHOOO!!!! It's so great when you get to see your little one!! Great that you are feeling it more and more!!! It's so wonderful!!

Amanda, great your getting your energy back! I've had spouts, will have energy one week and the next week I am so exhausted and dont feel like I get any sleep but turns out I pass out at 9pm and wake up at 5am and feel like I can sleep for hours more!! It drags at work too on those days. Makes it hard to get anything done.

I feel Coltyn all the time especially when I'm laying down for bed! LOL! Or when I get up in the middle of the night to go potty he's always wiggling around in there. It's funny to lay back and watch my tummy move all over the place! I want to post a link in here, hope it's OK. But it's of the development of baby!!! Someone posted it on my Facebook this morning!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=621996604481373

Thanks JJsmom :) and that video was so cool thanks for sharing!!!

AKS- I started a journal on here that you can read, the link is in the bottom of my signature under the baby development tickers. I wanted to remember my experience and since I love reading journals on here I figured why not?? Ill definitely follow yours if you start one!! And let's see a pic of that baby belly!

JJsmom, love the video!

Bmama, wow April 1st will be here in no time! Mine will probably be closer to the end of April. That's so exciting that you are feeling more movement!!! I haven't felt anything yet, at least nothing that I recognized as movement :) Sometimes I think maybe, but it's so faint and quick that I think it's probably just my tummy. When did you start feeling something?

JJsmom, love the video!

Bmama, wow April 1st will be here in no time! Mine will probably be closer to the end of April. That's so exciting that you are feeling more movement!!! I haven't felt anything yet, at least nothing that I recognized as movement :) Sometimes I think maybe, but it's so faint and quick that I think it's probably just my tummy. When did you start feeling something?

That sounds like the beginnings of movement Amanda!! I thought I felt tiny movements/gas bubbles that wasn't gas around 16 weeks. Now it's the same stuff but stronger!

Can't wait for it to get stronger and know for sure it's my little baby kicking :) How have you been feeling lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->