Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

JJsmom, that's so great that you can get away without spending much money on maternity clothes!

Kaili & Bmama, I haven't had any dreams about other women, but I definitely have weird dreams. And they are so vivid, sometimes I have to convince myself when I wake up that it was just a dream!

I had a dream like delivering a girl baby..god it was so real..

Fingers crossed for a baby girl

I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move on Friday and again today! (I was pretty busy this weekend, so I didn't notice anything.) It was so exciting, can't wait until it gets stronger :) How is everyone doing?

That is very exciting Amanda! I am certain that I have also felt a few movements. it is unlike anything else that I have ever felt before! Im glad youre feeling well.
I am getting along fine. Mostly just tired a lot, but I feel pretty good. Some waves of lightheadedness along with a growing bump!

That is very exciting Amanda! I am certain that I have also felt a few movements. it is unlike anything else that I have ever felt before! Im glad youre feeling well.
I am getting along fine. Mostly just tired a lot, but I feel pretty good. Some waves of lightheadedness along with a growing bump!

light-headedness is my new regular problem. yesterday i was sitting at my computer and the screen went blotchy and my ears started ringing (and were muffled at the same time, hard to explain), i can't stand up without blacking out vision (even slowly), sometimes i get a little shaky and have to sit or lay down. today it happened at work and i got up from my desk to get a glass of water and halfway to the kitchen i passed out completely and had the muffled/ringing ears for about 5 minutes, my hands were shaking out of control.

this started 4 days ago, got a BP cuff after doc said my BP was low, and ive been hovering around 90/60 give or take a few. very unusual, but i will say its quick and temporary and i much prefer it over nausea lol

Glad everyone is feeling generally good!! And congrats on feeling baby move Amanda & wishfulone! Those little movements will only get stronger and stronger too!

We had our ultrasound today and found out baby is a boy!!!! We are just excited baby is healthy but I'm happy to know so I can properly plan outfits and colors :) Baby even had the hiccups during the scan and when we saw them on screen I noticed the movement too! I think my favorite part was seeing all the movement of my lil guy and also feeling it at the same time!

Yeah, Bmama! Congrats on your healthy baby boy! So excited for you :) It will be even more interesting when we can feel the hiccups, LOL!

Wishfulone & Kaili, I have also noticed more lightheadedness lately. It's good to know it's not just me :)

Baby's movement was a lot more noticeable today, maybe because I ate a lot of Easter candy, haha! I love it!

Yay Bmama, glad it all went well at your appointment. We are supposed to have a scan soon too and while I am eager to find out the gender, I am more excited to check and make sure the baby is just HEALTHY.
My blood pressure last night was 103/57. My diastolic is pretty low so for the time being, I am going to put a little more salty food into my diet. Once I start puffing up and retaining fluid, that might not work as well. But I have read this lower bp is normal. but it is scary nonetheless

Yay Bmama, glad it all went well at your appointment. We are supposed to have a scan soon too and while I am eager to find out the gender, I am more excited to check and make sure the baby is just HEALTHY.
My blood pressure last night was 103/57. My diastolic is pretty low so for the time being, I am going to put a little more salty food into my diet. Once I start puffing up and retaining fluid, that might not work as well. But I have read this lower bp is normal. but it is scary nonetheless

ive been the same wishful...
at my last appointment my blood pressure was 89/60, but the nurse said its not unusual and unless it gets down like 10 more points not to worry

Glad everyone is starting to get their scans!!!! How exciting!!!

I have my glucose test today! I hate these tests, but sweet stuff kind of hurts my belly a bit this pregnancy so hopefully it wont make me sick! Says you have to fast for 4-6 hours. Glad it's first thing in the morning then at 8:30!! I'm hoping if I get there early that they will get me in the back early to take that stuff since I have to sit there for an hour afterwards. Hoping my bloodwork comes back ok though afterwards! I'd hate to be put on a strict diet! But will do what's best for Coltyn!!! :)

Fx for healthy results JJsmom!!!

Not sure how long it takes to get the results back but hopefully I hear back tomorrow or by Friday at the latest!

Hello ladies hope u all doing well. I ve been bz with my brother's wedding n i had a great time.
Best of luck jjsmom. How much weight u all hve gained till yet? Coz i was worry abt mine i only gained two to three pounds. Is it alright????

Hello ladies hope u all doing well. I ve been bz with my brother's wedding n i had a great time.
Best of luck jjsmom. How much weight u all hve gained till yet? Coz i was worry abt mine i only gained two to three pounds. Is it alright????

I have gained thirteen pounds, but I was only 118lbs at 5'8 to begin with, so doc said since I was a twig pre-pregnancy that its normal for me. Are you a bigger girl? My dads wife only gained 5lbs by the time she was 22weeks with my sister.

At 16 weeks, I had gained 8 lbs, but I haven't checked since then. I'm guessing it's around 10 lbs now.

I had gained a total of around 15 pounds at my last appointment at 19 weeks. I have an athletic build with lots of muscle at 5'8 and my midwife said my weight gain was perfect, even though I thought it was REALLY high. They won't be weighing me anymore so I can only go off of how my clothes fit. I found out I'm having a boy and he's measuring big so maybe that has something to do with the weight gain? :shrug:

I wonder if gender has anything to do with how much weight you gain too?

Miriam- I wouldn't worry too much about the weight gain just yet. Baby is going to hit a big growth spurt at 20 weeks and that's the time when we're likely to gain most of the weight. As long as you are eating frequently and drinking enough fluids I am sure you are a-okay! :thumbup:

I had an appointment today and I have gained a total of 3.5 pounds. I am pretty fit and I eat rather healthy so my doctor said it is fine. I didnt gain anything until this last month. Just focus on eating right and eating when youre hungry and you should be fine. Putting on more weight by eating unhealthy is much worse than putting on little weight but doing so in a healthy way.

At my appt this past Wednesday I had gained a total of 7 lbs. I thought that was a lot! As I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks but my doc office seemed happy with my weight gain. I however said it was right that it's just because I had pizza for dinner the night before. LOL! I weigh myself every Saturday and I was still at my weight I was at from my last appt. They expect me to gain between 10 and 20 lbs all together. I gained 16 with DS. BUT, that's because I'm 5'6" and 215 lbs pre pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->