Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Soooo - Padbrat, my baby is starting to do the same! Every morning, he/she curls up right under my belly button, and I can feel him/her the second I wake up (and sometimes I am woken up by Baby!) Such a crazy feeling :D

Starting to feel quickening movements, or at least I'm pretty sure I am! Started yesterday. So awesome :cloud9:

I think my baby must just be sitting low at this point. I'm not showing at all, and during the day I feel like I have to pee a lot, and half of those times there is barely any pee. But when I'm sleeping and wake up to go to the bathroom I barely feel like I have to go and there's usually a lot, so I guess baby gets moved off my bladder when I'm lying down.

I'm really showing, but this started happening the past few days for me. I'll have to pee so bad and there's barely anything, then during the night I don't even really have to go but there's a lot.

Woohoo! 19 weeks today!!! We get to find out Monday what LO is!!!! I also felt so strong kicks yesterday!!!

I think my baby must just be sitting low at this point. I'm not showing at all, and during the day I feel like I have to pee a lot, and half of those times there is barely any pee. But when I'm sleeping and wake up to go to the bathroom I barely feel like I have to go and there's usually a lot, so I guess baby gets moved off my bladder when I'm lying down.

I'm really showing, but this started happening the past few days for me. I'll have to pee so bad and there's barely anything, then during the night I don't even really have to go but there's a lot.

Would you believe that I started getting some relief from it this week, not long after I posted this?? Things have definitely been rearranging though and I think the lazy baby decided to get off my bladder. I would imagine with twins Pixie you'll have double trouble jumping on your bladder! ;). So worth it though =)

Happy mango, Redskins!

Aww how great is it that we can all feel our babies!

Bella mine actually gives me a good kick or punch!! Sets off a whole bout of queasiness! LOL

Red I also have my scan on Monday and hope to find out the gender... am crapping it... but hope we both have great scans!

I can't wait PB!!!! of course I have to wait until it's 4pm here in VA! I'm pretty sure that I will be worthless at work all day long!

I can't wait to hear about both of you girls!!! Keep us posted!

AFM, I was able to see baby's kicking movements through my belly this morning. CRAZY!!! Loved to see it :happydance:

DH felt Dylan kicking today for the first time. He was so excited! Cutest thing ever. This is just getting so real, isn't it?!

DH felt Dylan kicking today for the first time. He was so excited! Cutest thing ever. This is just getting so real, isn't it?!

Absolutely!!! My dh is getting more & more excited too which makes me even happier :D

Congrats Redskin!! I had mine this weekend and we are having a girl :)

Well I know what makes my baby kick up a storm. I figured it out today when I was singing.

Congrats Redskins & Fusarito!

Padbrat, how did your scan go?

Congrats on finding out genders for lots of you! I like being able to say "he" and not "it." Lol. I'm 18 weeks today, and have yet to feel movement, is that normal? Have a checkup in the morning, no US though.

Curly, that is normal! I think the common range of feeling the first baby is 18-22 weeks, but it can vary depending on the position of your placenta. I'm 18+2 today, and since last Thursday (17+4) I've felt a few flutters and stuff here and there, but ONLY if I'm sitting still and halfway paying attention. So far mine aren't strong enough for me to notice if I'm busy focusing on something else.

Congrats red and fus!
Has anyone heard from PB? I know her scan was yesterday....

Thank you all. We are very excited. I hope PB scan went well. Fingers crossed for agirl for her:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->