Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hey all!

Lovely news on your scans guys and yay for feeling and seeing movement!

My scan went well.. was very detailed... checked everything and all seemed normal. We even saw the blood flow in the heart on thermal imaging... amazing! Biggest shock of all was when the sonographer said would you like to know the gender.... I said yes, but we know it is a girl... sonosgrapher said... nope look at the screen you are def having a boy. Well when we looked at the screen there was no denying that this a is boy!

Have been in a daze ever since! Amazed.. it is a boy... and he seems healthy! Of course we had prepared for a girl.. names, set up with friends who have had girls for some bits and bobs... I guess that all changes now lol! And here he is!

Attachments

• 20w 1d.jpg
    20w 1d.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
Oh PB! I'm so happy he is so healthy! What a shock though! Is your DH so excited?!

Hey Sass... yes he is... dreaming of camping trips and football already!

Iluv... I need serious help with baby boy names!!

Congrats PB! I'd been thinking over the past few weeks how neat it would be if you had a healthy little boy in there!

I am so happy for your PB!!!!!!! Congrats on the wonderful baby boy :)

That's so crazy PB! I thought that it must be a girl for sure? How exciting!

Check out my big ole belly!

Attachments

• 14-20weeks.jpg
    14-20weeks.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 13
Congrats PB! We were both fooled, I would have bet money that mine were girls.

Cute bump Sass!

Padbrat - I seriously just teared up for you! How exciting! Congratulations! :happydance:

Had my scan today :o) Everything looks normal, baby is very proportional, heart rate was 160 BPM, and we got to see baby's foot and little fist! I don't know how to post pics on here, otherwise I'd show them off ;)

Still team yellow!!! ( Although I admit I was tempted to ask... & I was def looking for gender signs myself! :haha: )

Great news about your scan Bella! And great job staying strong for team yellow/green/purple!! =)

Whoo hoo! I'm officially half way to full term! I can't believe how fast time is going!

Aww thanks guys! I know .. still in shock!!

Bella well done for staying team yellow... admire the will power!

Hiya all - went for scan yesterday - babes moving up a storm, lots of commotion lol

However, looks like im staying team yellow for now - technician wouldn't tell me genders because it wasn't on the requisition =- so so upset.

Oh well, guess its charma

My Gosh D: I feel guilty and like a gluten today. I slept all day yesterday cause I couldn't get myself out of bed for anything, barely ate very much. Today I made up with no nap, and eating plenty. It feels like the baby is moved to my left side for the first time trying to get out of the way of my stomach xD Defiantly need to drink some water and going on a walk to get things moving around.

That sucks bdown! Did you get any pictures or video? Maybe we could take a guess?

Hey everyone! I just wanted to wish all of you an early Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->