Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

So, latest baby news: baby is around 6 - 6 1/2 lbs, & I'm dilated almost 2 cm. midwife thinks I might just end up going early! She says "well, I don't think you'll have it THIS week..." Ack!!!!

Oh my goodness! I hope I have my LO at 37 weeks!! I may though who knows, my mother went early with her first baby, and never made it to 40 weeks with all 3 of her children. So I may be as fortunate as you! :D

How exciting & what a great weight! I'm hoping I'll go soon, I'm ready to get this show on the road.

I'm really hoping for somewhere around 38 weeks, myself. I have no faith whatsoever in whether or not dilation actually tells you anything near the end, as my mom was told with my sister (her 3rd) that she could go at any time starting at like 7 months, and my sister came 11 days late. :shrug: It's nice if we do go early/don't go over, but I really don't want my doctor telling me things like that as I don't want false hope! I think it would make it that much harder if I ended up going overdue.

Hi all!

I noticed that no one has posted anything in a while and was curious to see how everyone is doing?

AFM, I didn't end up getting an ultrasound this week but I have one scheduled for next Wednesday. NST are still going good and thankfully my Group B strep test was negative. Childbirth classes are going good and from what I can tell, they will start checking for dialiation and effacement next week. Oh and my hands and feet have started swelling bad! On the plus side we only have a few finishing touches to put on the nursery in order for us to be completely ready for Lucas!

Hope all is well!

Everything is going well here! I can't believe how close we are all getting!

I'm just taking it day by day. I'm very uncomfortable and put on about 5lbs this week - and I think it's all water weight because my hands, feet, and legs have started to swell up pretty bad and I don't think the swelling is going to go away until after delivery. I have two appts a week for OC - for bloods and fetal monitoring. The itching is slowly getting worse and I'm just starting to get to the point where I don't know that I'll be able to manage much longer without the meds they can provide me for some relief. BH have been coming a lot more frequently and have definitely been getting stronger day by day, my back is also really starting to bother me. I'm really hoping to deliver soon, this pregnancy is starting to get difficult for me.

All is well here also, hoping low decides to go head first for good here soon. I am getting nervous with his constant flipping around. I really don't want to run into complications because he refuses to lay right :/

We had our 34 week ultrasound yesterday and everything was great! Little Taylor is about 5.2 lbs now and measuring right on with our due date of May 24th. My OB/GYN thinks she'll go somewhere around then, likely later than eariler. :( I am really ready too. I've moved into the uncomfortable stage this week for sure. And I'm still having morning sickness and food aversions. I don't think it's fair that I have to waddle and throw up at the same time! Something should give! come on baby, we're ready!

Jdub, I have felt this past week or so that I'm getting a bit of a repeat of the 1st tri. My 1st tri wasn't that terrible though, so it's not that bad now. Just a few random, inconsistent aversions, a few extremely mild bouts of nausea... I hope you get some relief!

This does seem like a return to the first tri. I'm so sleepy, yet I can barely sleep at night. Feeling very uncomfortable. It hurts to walk with so much pressure from belly button down. Hips are achey and oh am I swollen. I only want to wear flip flops. Only my uggs fit, and just barely. And no rings fit me any more. And im doing #2 like its going out of style. And that's my high point of the day!

Gotta say in typical contrary style me and Leo are quite comfy. All my swelling... And it was bad seems to have eased and because he is transverse i am not feeling the discomfort you all do... However you all are not confined to hospital... Ahhh i miss my bed and quiet house! Lol

Sass - I hear you!!! My feet and ankles are horribly swollen! I fit in 2 pairs of work appropriate shoes and flip flops - that's it!!! Can't even get my uggs on anymore :( yuck.

Padbrat- how is the hospital going? Update?

Still in hospital..
C section planned for Friday for my stubborn son lol!

I think I might be in labor ladies! I won't be able to get online at the hospital so if you don't hear from me, assume that I'm having/have had the boys. If I don't end up going to the hospital I'll be sure to update - right now I'm just waiting for the contractions to get a bit more consistent/intense before calling the labor ward (they're a bit calm at the moment as I took some Tylenol a bit ago).

How exciting Pixie! Definitely keep us updated if/when you can!

Sass & Bella, I haven't dealt with any swelling thus far. But I know that can change quickly!

I'm starting to experience some swelling now, puffy fingers and toes. Not bad but defiantly noticeable. So pad and pixie are probably having their little ones this week :D
I wonder whom will be after them!?! :D

how exciting for you girls! I wish I was going this week too, we're ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->