pregnant with #2! Any other April babies?

ruaaur

Reaction score
Just to introduce myself, I have a 14 month old daughter. I had her in an all natural home birth with a midwife in Canada. If you have any questions about home birth, let me know!

I'm due April 1st or 3rd and also from Canada! I have a 5 year old!

Heyyyy :kiss:
I have a 3 year old, and am due my second around 2nd April :happydance:

Mine is due on April 4th! But that's so close it may be a March baby! :) My first came a week early. My son is 3. He just turned 3 on July the 8th. He was due on July 14th by my LMP and by early ultrasound scans, they gave me a due date of July 21st. He was not in the business of waiting and still isn't to this day. lol

My birthday is in April so I think it would be cool to have an April baby.:flower:

Hi ladies! I'm pregnant with number two! I think I'm due April 13th. My first was born on the first of this year!

I'm due April 5 with our first! :happydance:

How are you all feeling so far?

I also have a 14 month old daughter :) Expecting #2 early April!

Hi I'm due #3 in April :) no idea when tho but I'm between 3-4 weeks just now x

Hi this is my first im due april 1st!
Can someone tell me how to add the baby timeline to the bottem of my feed please 😊

:wave: very early here! Due April 18 and my daughter is nearly 18 months old x

Congratulations everyone! Three babies DUE on April 1st!!! What a lovely way that would be to start April every year (if everyone is born on their due date lol)

How are you all feeling? Emotionally? Symptom-wise?

I'm finding that with my second the symptoms are starting WAY earlier than they did last time. I had a huge emotional outburst (holy disproportionate response, batman) for no reason the day before I found out, and I cleaned out all of the closets and scrubbed the floors lol. I'm a big nester.

I am already feeling mildly nauseated, and I felt round ligament pain yesterday! Crazy!

I also feel a little bit of disbelief. I think with my first I got a chance to really let it sink in, but this time, chasing a busy baby all day, I still get moments of "am I seriously going to have a baby in 8 months?!?!?" It just feels so unreal. DH keeps "forgetting" lol. "Babe, do you want a beer?" ...."Um...no?!"

I'm also trying to hydrate like crazy, and find that I have to keep eating little snacks all day to keep from getting nauseous. I'm still breastfeeding dd, so I have to make sure I'm getting enough. Eating for three! lol

I had an amazing dream last night that I gave birth to another baby girl. :cloud9:

Hi this is my first im due april 1st!
Can someone tell me how to add the baby timeline to the bottem of my feed please 😊

Try clicking on someone's "ticker" that you like, and it should take you to a webpage where you can make your own. After you enter your information (ie due date) it should give you a window of text that you can copy (highlight, control+c) and then paste (control+v) into your signature.

To find where you edit your signature, you click on quick links on the bar above ^^ and in the drop down menu select "Edit Signature"

Let me know if you need more help

Try this for starters: https://www.babygaga.com/tickers/pregnancy

My birthday is in April so I think it would be cool to have an April baby.:flower:

My Birthday is in April too! (The 24th!) It's the perfect time to have a baby. When my first was born in June last year, it was so nice to be able to get out walking with her right away. We have SUCH harsh winters here, it would be hard to be cooped up all day with a newborn.

Hi! I have 19 month old and number 2 is due around the 9th of April. I'm going for a dating scan on Wednesday.

Congrats to everyone!

I have a 4 month old son born March 2014. Got a BFP few days ago (Aug 3). Small shocker. We weren't really preventing but I never got my AF back after my son's birth and I was BF him, and we DTD about 5-6 times in the last 3 months. No clue how far I am but my test was SUPER dark and the line showed before my pee even got to the second window! Soooo I'm guessing an April baby? Here we go again !

Attachments

• IMG_20140802_151938.jpg
    IMG_20140802_151938.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 6
My DS is 16 months old and I should be due around April 10 with baby #2!

Hi Everyone
I am expecting #2, due April 6th!!!

My DD is 11 months - I can't believe I am going to have two under two at 38 years old!
Feeling so lucky and thankful for being here!

how are you all feeling? I have lower back crampiness, which I don't recall from my first pregnancy.

I forgot how hard it is to NOT tell people you are pregnant, wondering how i'll keep my mouth shut until 12 weeks?!?!? hahah

Wow simplecountry, that is quite a shock! Congrats to you!

Grace I totally agree about how hard it is to keep quiet! I am having an especially hard time because this is my only opportunity to tell people in person. Friday we go back to China and then it will all be via text and Facebook.

How are your uterus' going?

I just sneezed and I accidentally used my uterus muscles. And now im getting dull cramps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->