pregnant with #2! Any other April babies?

Hi ladies,

I am due on the 3rd of April with baby #2. I have a beautiful 5yr girl who is extremely excited at the thought of becoming a big sister. This is my ivf miracle baby :flower:

I feel slightly nauseous in the mornings but fully expect to feel worse as time goes on. I didn't get m/s with dd till I was 8 weeks and it was awful! I could not keep anything down.

Has anyone had bloods or scans yet? I have a scan on Monday.mhad bloods drawn at 4 weeks 5 days and they were 1500, don't know if that's good or not.

Good luck everyone :kiss:

Hi ladies in would like to join this thread please :)

I found out Sunday that I am expecting baby number 2 ( early bday prezzie for yesterday) and should be due around 8th of April sometime, I'm so nervous cz I had a lot of bleeding at the start of my last pregnancy everything was fine but far to much worry for me to handle xxx

I would like to join in too.

I had a 'shock' :bfp: yesterday. Due 13th April. We were planning trying in September and had been preventing. After taking 1 year to conceive our wee 11 month old baby (she turns 1 on Thursday 7th Aug) I would never have expected a whoops.

Am getting excited and nervous in equal measure. It almost feels like first time, don't know what to do regarding docs/midwife etc (am in UK).

I would like to join in too.

I had a 'shock' :bfp: yesterday. Due 13th April. We were planning trying in September and had been preventing. After taking 1 year to conceive our wee 11 month old baby (she turns 1 on Thursday 7th Aug) I would never have expected a whoops.

Am getting excited and nervous in equal measure. It almost feels like first time, don't know what to do regarding docs/midwife etc (am in UK).

I just rang my midwife yesterday explained I have just found out n that I am roughly 4-5 weeks n she went on from there with the questions, I feel better about this pregnancy as in I know what I'm expecting but never ours until the z12 week scan xxx

Sharn i know the feeling 😕 i did that today as well ...

hey ladies

I'm happy to be here again...hoping we all have healthy&happy pregnancies.

due with baby #2 on the 15th of April, my baby girl is 8 months old today. we were trying but didn't expect it to happen! 2 under 2! excited, scared, happy!

the reason I tested early was because of extreme nausea at night 2 nights ago. I was so sure it was a bug or something but that .1% kept bugging me. I had slight nausea since but nowhere near that night. it could still have been a bug.

right now I'm just getting a bit of cramping and headaches. I had a lot more cramping with my first baby!

I seem to be experiencing afternoon sickness, but knock on wood, no vomiting yet. I am also EXTREMELY tired. Can't believe I will be halfway through my first trimester on Sunday, and only found out two days ago.

I wonder when it will really sink in..

Perplexed...I have a 7 month old! :) I can't believe we will have 2 under 2 also! It's so fun to think about!

I'm due April 2nd and pregnant with my first!

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP on Satyurday, due 5th April with baby number two, my son is three now.

Saw the dr today and have my first midwife appointment for 1st September. x

Hi ladies!
I found out last week I am expecting number #2. I'm due April 11th. My gorgeous, sweet daughter is 3.5 years old. I am so, so, so TIRED! A bit naseous (already! I didn't get sick with DD until about 6 weeks but I got, really, really sick and had to be hospitalized for fluids once. Here is praying this one is a bit easier!), very sore bbs and some cramping. I am praying for a sticky, healthy bean!! Oh, and my first appointment and u/s is September 2nd at 8 weeks. How in the world will I survive that wait?!?!

My appointment is 1st September - feels so long away! And I remember that first MW Ppointment is mainly from filling :( wish the scan could come round faster! x

Hey ladies! :hi:

My DS will be 15 months next week and I am expecting #2 to arrive early April! Got :bfp: on 29th July. EDD if going by LMP would be 4th April but as I had blood tests on 17th July that came back neg, Dr says I must have conceived on or around 17th so that would be an EDD of 9th April. Guess I will have to wait until my first u/s at end of Aug to get some sort of idea. Had a m/c and mmc before DS brightened my world and have had a blighted ovum back in March this year so still remaining cautious re this one!

Symptoms: feeling nauseated all through the day but the worst of it hits when I’m in bed at night! Tired a lot during the day but could be running around after DS contributing to that one! Suffering from slight cramping and already feeling very very bloated! My work colleagues guessed I was pregnant at about 10wks with my DS and I have already caught a couple of them staring at my tummy! Eek! Really hope I can hide this until at least 12 weeks (yeah right like that's going to happen! haha!) as I have only been back in work from Maternity Leave (part-time) for just under 14 weeks! Oops!

Fingers crossed for happy and healthy pregnancies for all of us!

Big hugs! :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies!
I found out last week I am expecting number #2. I'm due April 11th. My gorgeous, sweet daughter is 3.5 years old. I am so, so, so TIRED! A bit naseous (already! I didn't get sick with DD until about 6 weeks but I got, really, really sick and had to be hospitalized for fluids once. Here is praying this one is a bit easier!), very sore bbs and some cramping. I am praying for a sticky, healthy bean!! Oh, and my first appointment and u/s is September 2nd at 8 weeks. How in the world will I survive that wait?!?!

I didn't get sick until later the first time too!

Yay its scan day! I'm so excited and nervous.

My dh went and told an old school friend of his that I'm pregnant. I was so angry! He is just generally making me so mad at the moment....

Yay its scan day! I'm so excited and nervous.

My dh went and told an old school friend of his that I'm pregnant. I was so angry! He is just generally making me so mad at the moment....

How far along are you? Xxx

We have just told grandparents and my sisters - no one else yet. With our son we planned to wait until the 12 week scan but had a threatened miscarriage and so we had to tell family. So this time around we've told them, makes it easier!

I've told my mom, sister & aunt. DH probably told my inlaws already but I didn't ask.

my first ob appointment is at the end of august and it feels like ages away. currently on vacation and returning a week before the appointment anyway but I feel like I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->