pregnant with #2! Any other April babies?

Yay its scan day! I'm so excited and nervous.

My dh went and told an old school friend of his that I'm pregnant. I was so angry! He is just generally making me so mad at the moment....

How far along are you? Xxx

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. So its still very early. I had a really bad experience with my previous job and telling them I was pregnant so I really don't want to rush into telling people this time. It made me more angry because he knew I'd asked my mom to wait to tell my aunt til after the scan today. And I haven't even told my best friend.

In other news all went well at the doctor. The sac is exactly where it should be and there is only 1!

Yay its scan day! I'm so excited and nervous.

My dh went and told an old school friend of his that I'm pregnant. I was so angry! He is just generally making me so mad at the moment....

How far along are you? Xxx

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. So its still very early. I had a really bad experience with my previous job and telling them I was pregnant so I really don't want to rush into telling people this time. It made me more angry because he knew I'd asked my mom to wait to tell my aunt til after the scan today. And I haven't even told my best friend.

In other news all went well at the doctor. The sac is exactly where it should be and there is only 1!

YAYYY! Congratulations!

Hi, nervously joining in.
We will hopefully be due #2 around 3rd-8th April. DS is 21 months & this baby is very much planned for & wanted after 4 chemical pregnancies this year.
Excited & terrified. Early scan booked for 25th August, hoping everything looks healthy.
So far got nausea but no sickness yet thankfully. Finding it hard to sleep too. DS is still breastfed but was considering weaning when he turns 2, so might just be a natural process as my milk changes for little bean.

Wishing you all a very happy & healthy 8-9 months! Xx

Welcome bean keeper :)

Well things seem to be going really well for me at the mo been offered s part time job and the know that I am pregnant and still want me to have the job , so hav a very good week this week also got my first mid wife appointment today so all that form filling to be done xxxx

I think it's awesome that you're offered a part time job! Good luck with it :)

Hi - how's everyone doing? My preg. symptoms are still just really sore boobs & a bit of fatigue. Although last night I felt a bit of nausea too. Still can't believe that I'm pregnant and it's still tempting to keep testing but I'm resisting the urge.

My first midwife appt is on August 29 when I'll be 8 weeks.

Not sure when i'm going to tell work yet. Hopefully as close to 12 wks as I can. The only person who knows about this one so far is OH!

Hope you're all doing well!

Perplexed...I have a 7 month old! :) I can't believe we will have 2 under 2 also! It's so fun to think about!

I have a 4 month old!!! Not sure how far I am as I never got AF since my babes was born in March 2014. So thus one might be due in April!

I just got my bfp but have no idea of my due date. X

Hello!
I am due April 6th 2015!!!
This will be our first little angel after sadly having a MC earliness this year.
Got my first docs appointment next Thursday and an early scan on the 19th!
Taking things very easy this time around!
Congrats everyone and lots of love&luck to you all!

How did you get your early scan sorted? I kind of want to hear quickest from my midwife and definitely before the booking in appointment which is 11 weeks!

How did you get your early scan sorted? I kind of want to hear quickest from my midwife and definitely before the booking in appointment which is 11 weeks!

We have been going to the fertility centre at our local hospital for 2 years as i have PCOS and we have had trouble conceiving and when I found out i was pregnant i phoned them and explained that I wanted to have an early scan as I was feeling nervous due to having a previous MC and they booked me right in.
Im sure if you phone your hospital and talk them through your thoughts/feelings/concerns they will do all they can to help and get you an early scan!
Best of luck & love!
x

Hi - how's everyone doing? My preg. symptoms are still just really sore boobs & a bit of fatigue. Although last night I felt a bit of nausea too. Still can't believe that I'm pregnant and it's still tempting to keep testing but I'm resisting the urge.

My first midwife appt is on August 29 when I'll be 8 weeks.

Not sure when i'm going to tell work yet. Hopefully as close to 12 wks as I can. The only person who knows about this one so far is OH!

Hope you're all doing well!

Doing OK today! Definitely feeling more waves of nausea, but diarrhea more than anything. And my boobs are SO sore.

Went to spin class this morning and feel pretty good, though tired. Try to keep my mind off of my first appointment which is still 2.5 weeks away.. ahhh!

Hope everyone has a great day!

April 4th! Congrats to you! This will be our first.

Can i join in? I got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed with a digi today, I will be due on the 14th April :cloud9:

I have been having some symptoms which I had just put down to moving as we moved house last week so have been super tired and I have psoriasis which has been pretty good which happened when I was pregnant with my little boy. I have some crampy feelings as well, as if I'm on my period type thing, but I had those before too.

I just need to get registered at a new docs because we have moved out of the area I was living in, but I can't remember when I saw the midwife last time so not sure when I should be seeing the doctor to tell them I'm pregnant.

Congrats everyone!

Can i join in? I got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed with a digi today, I will be due on the 14th April :cloud9:

I have been having some symptoms which I had just put down to moving as we moved house last week so have been super tired and I have psoriasis which has been pretty good which happened when I was pregnant with my little boy. I have some crampy feelings as well, as if I'm on my period type thing, but I had those before too.

I just need to get registered at a new docs because we have moved out of the area I was living in, but I can't remember when I saw the midwife last time so not sure when I should be seeing the doctor to tell them I'm pregnant.

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations!! And, welcome! Your son is adorable.

Hi everyone,

So exciting seeing how many of us have just got BFP's! Midwife called me today to ask what hospital I wanted to deliver at - seems so early for that but exciting anyway x

Is it true you show much earlier than the 1st pregnancy?
I'm hoping so haha xx

I think I will definitely show sooner as I still have a belly from my previous pregnancy...I didn't have a belly last time so I didn't show that soon lol.

Got my BFP yesterday after my period being a week late. Suspected it would be positive as we had been trying and for the last few days I have been exceptionally tired just like my 1st pregnancy.

No sickness yet but some nausea. Hope it stays that way as had a terrible time when pregnant with my now 3 year old.

Looking like a 12th April due date.

Congrats all you other ladies

I think I'm 4+1...not 100% sure. Hoping to get an early scan because of previous ectopic. No symptoms yet...making me nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->