pregnant with #2! Any other April babies?

Hi Ladies....Here I am joining this thread!

I am six weeks pregnant today and due around the 4th of April I think.

Super nervous about it all. At the end of Feb this year I had an abnormal pregnancy (Complete Molar Pregnancy) where the baby didn't develop but the placenta does....this has left me on cancer watch and lots of test for the last five months or so.

I was supposed to be testing for normal levels for one more month...but...WOW....I'm pregnant. I never thought I'd be a "oops we're pregnant" kind of girl!!

We have wanted a baby for soooo long, but the hell of the last five or six months has taken its toll. Now I am terrified of something being wrong with this pregnancy or having a miscarriage.

We had our first scan three days ago-early one to make sure things are okay. Didn't see the baby (too early) but we were told that so far everything looks like a normal pregnancy. Another scan in about days....I'll be 6.5 weeks then...hopefully we'll see a heartbeat!

So.....Im getting all brave an joining a group and fingers are crossed this little bean sticks and we meet out rainbow baby next year!! :)

So.....Im getting all brave an joining a group and fingers are crossed this little bean sticks and we meet out rainbow baby next year!! :)

I can't imagine how scary that's been. I hope you get to hear that beautiful heartbeat. Nothing in the world compares. Download a recording app on your cell phone and take a recording. I loved listening to it.

hey ladies

I'm happy to be here again...hoping we all have healthy&happy pregnancies.

due with baby #2 on the 15th of April, my baby girl is 8 months old today. we were trying but didn't expect it to happen! 2 under 2! excited, scared, happy!

the reason I tested early was because of extreme nausea at night 2 nights ago. I was so sure it was a bug or something but that .1% kept bugging me. I had slight nausea since but nowhere near that night. it could still have been a bug.

right now I'm just getting a bit of cramping and headaches. I had a lot more cramping with my first baby!

I'm also due April 15th, my little guy is 18 months old.. Same emotions as you excited and scared!!

Super nervous about it all. At the end of Feb this year I had an abnormal pregnancy (Complete Molar Pregnancy) where the baby didn't develop but the placenta does....this has left me on cancer watch and lots of test for the last five months or so.

I was supposed to be testing for normal levels for one more month...but...WOW....I'm pregnant. I never thought I'd be a "oops we're pregnant" kind of girl!!

We have wanted a baby for soooo long, but the hell of the last five or six months has taken its toll. Now I am terrified of something being wrong with this pregnancy or having a miscarriage.

We had our first scan three days ago-early one to make sure things are okay. Didn't see the baby (too early) but we were told that so far everything looks like a normal pregnancy. Another scan in about days....I'll be 6.5 weeks then...hopefully we'll see a heartbeat!

Everything crossed for you hun :dust:

hope you have a happy&healthy pregnancy hun <3

Morning ladies has anyone got any different symptoms today? I'm six weeks today yay! It still feels really strange not telling anyone - feels awful actually but I know it's for the best x

Feeling awful this morning! Nausea started last night and has kicked in full blast for me. My son woke up at 4:30 to nurse and I can't get back to sleep. I'm going to the store to stock up on the essentials later :) with my last pregnancy I had severe ms so I was hoping to escape it this pregnancy but it seems no such luck! How are you all feeling?

Congrats to all the new April babies!

I'm still feeling o.k expect for super sore boobs. I also had a really strong wave of nausea yesterday but weirdly it only lasted 5 mins then disappeared! I really hope to avoid MS but usually it hits me around 6 weeks so we'll see.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi ladies! We have finally made it back to China. It was a pretty horrendous triip. Both our flights were delayed. The first was only by half an hour so not too bad but the second one was delayed by almost two hours. And we just had to sit on the plane waiting - not fun with a tired 19 month old. I felt a bit nauseous on both flights but I'm not sure whether that was because of morning sickness or travel sickness.
Otherwise I'm just very tired and my boobs are a little sore. I now have the fun of finding a doctor to see me through most of my pregnancy before deciding where I'll deliver and with which doctor.

The nausea has started for me too, the last couple of days from around 11am onwards, today has been on and off all day. Last time I didn't feel nauseous until 6 weeks. Still no sore boobs for me which is different from last time but the tiredness is the same, we've been out at a county park all day today and I am so shattered now :sleep:

Meeeee! Am due April 11th according to my last af. We were going to try after our holiday but got kinda carried away beforehand &#128523;. I haven't been getting v.strong positives but today am officially 7 days are and had a pregnant 1-2 weeks on the clear blue digital so don't know if I ovulated late or something but anyway got my BFP! Have been cramping the last couple of days which I remember I had with lo who is 14 months old. Am a bit scared of 2 under 2 but am looking forward to being preggy again. H and h 9 months to you all and lots of sticky beans xxx

The nausea has started for me too, the last couple of days from around 11am onwards, today has been on and off all day. Last time I didn't feel nauseous until 6 weeks. Still no sore boobs for me which is different from last time but the tiredness is the same, we've been out at a county park all day today and I am so shattered now :sleep:

I don't have sore bbs this time around either. Had nausea a bit less than a week ago but it went away. But I think my spd is starting up already as I found I have a limp sometimes same as last time.

Hey ladies. I would love to join. This is the only April thread that I know of :) I just found out yesterday we are expecting our rainbow baby. #5 for us :) We are super excited but still a bit nervous. Can't wait to join you all on this journey.

I've had mild nausea the last couple of days, like more icky than sicky...then last night had a vegetable juice (that included ginger) and NO nausea today...which is lovely, and hopefully only thanks to the ginger, but now I've been worrying all day that it's because the baby isn't developing anymore...ridiculous I know, but I'd rather feel sick and feel like it's going well...so no juice tonight to see if I feel icky again tomorrow.

Welcome to the new ladies!
There are actually a few April threads going! One of the others is going to change its name to April bunnies and add due dates. I will post a link to it once the change is made. I hope everyone will come over so we can all chat!

Hi ladies! We have finally made it back to China. It was a pretty horrendous triip. Both our flights were delayed. The first was only by half an hour so not too bad but the second one was delayed by almost two hours. And we just had to sit on the plane waiting - not fun with a tired 19 month old. I felt a bit nauseous on both flights but I'm not sure whether that was because of morning sickness or travel sickness.
Otherwise I'm just very tired and my boobs are a little sore. I now have the fun of finding a doctor to see me through most of my pregnancy before deciding where I'll deliver and with which doctor.

Beanonorder! Where in China are you?? I lived in Fuzhou, Fujian for three years with my husband! We moved home last June when I was three months pregnant! We miss it so much but have loved the prenatal care back in the US. How are you finding it?

Beanonorder! Where in China are you?? I lived in Fuzhou, Fujian for three years with my husband! We moved home last June when I was three months pregnant! We miss it so much but have loved the prenatal care back in the US. How are you finding it?

We are actually in Shanghai now. We started out in the west near Xian and have slowly moved over to the East. We were in Changzhou, Jiangsu before this, where I gave birth to my daughter. You definitely made the right move going home for your pregnancy! We've taken out insurance this time so I can go to an expat hospital. Once Chinese birth experience is MORE than enough!!!!

For the ladies interested here is the link to the April Bunnies 2015 thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2210905-april-bunnies-2015-a.html

Hi all,

I got my BFP yesterday. Was only our 3rd month of trying so was a bit of a shock/ really nice surprise to have gotten pregnant so quickly. My EDD is 23.04.2015. I am currently trying my hardest not to call and tell everyone the good news!

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"