Pregnant with #2!

I doubt ectopic then. You would be in pain wouldn't you :shrug: Likely an early bfp.

From what I read ectopic doesn't have many symptoms so I don't know......

later on I could have severe cramping but it's still so early

I'm hoping that it's just that I conceived a little later than they calculated but we'll see on Tuesday

if the dr was worried about ectopic though wouldn't he have ordered an emergency scan because those can be scary

Oh man Vickie the timing with the long weekend relly sucks :cry: if you do get pain definitely go to the ER OK? Ectopics don't cause symptoms until later (6-7 weeks) and most actually evacuate on their own. I'm hoping beanie is just a bit behind since you don't know exactly when you O'ed.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

tried to get me into an emergency scan.....but no place could take me :(

Thanks Chantal, that's our hope too, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up

Oh hun, I hope things work out perfectly for you, you deserve it :hugs:

OK off to bed, it's almost 11PM here, long day ahead of us tomorrow...

Vickie, I am hanging on to the hope that it's just an early bfp! Rest easy this weekend, and any signs of anything get yourself to the hospital asap. :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG

Doctor called. My HCG levels rose and they are happy with how they rose. I'm still going to be closely monitored (I have to have a repeat blood test on Tuesday) but this is good news! :happydance:

Oh, and I tested again this morning and the line was lovely and dark. I feel more confident now. I hope June has had no more spotting.

Hey ladies, just checking in before I crash, I'm exhausted!

OMG Vickie I'm soooooo thrilled, great news!!!! :hugs: what a relief you got a call before the start of the weekend so that you could have some peace of mind!!!! Everything will be fine hun and our babies will be twins! :cloud9:

Mighty I'm so happy your line is nice and dark now! I hear you, it is so reassuring to see it finally as dark or darker than control!

AFM, no more spotting. Will still mention is to GP on Tuesday, she may book a scan for me... I used the very last CB digi I had the second Z was asleep in her crib: got "Pregnant 3+" which is the highest it goes! :dance: The last time I used one was on august 23rd and it said 1-2. It skipped the 2-3 completely in 11 days... Strange that there is so much HCG floating around and still no symptoms. Hey as long as Cookie is doing fine, I'll take it :winkwink:

Ok off to bed now, will check in tomorrow!

Hope you have a good sleep Chantal! :hugs: Glad to hear that your test was at +3 and there was no more spotting

So happy to hear that your line is darker might :happydance:

Feeling much more positive about things now. My doctor was really happy with the test results and she thinks that my dates are off (which since I came off BCP and got PG immediately I think is a good possibility). She didn't mention ectopic again, thank God, and doesn't seem like I'm in danger of an imminent MC like she did yesterday (which I know can still happen but relieved that right now things look good). As I said I'll be monitored closely, she said that it's a "we might as well" kind of thing to make sure that my levels keep going up.

I didn't sleep much at all last night and we walked around the CNE all day today, I'm exhausted :sleep:

Well dd wakes up early everyday wanting to get in my bed and she will go back to sleep. But once she's in my bed I cant sleep. :( sooo today when she wanted to get up and go in my bed I made her stay up!!!! :haha: soooo needless to say it's been a loooooongggg day! :rofl: I asked her if she wanted to get up early tomorrow she says noooooo :haha: so hopefully some sleep tonight and maybe I will be able to temp in the morn. :shrug:

Glad u ladies are doing well! :flower:

Hooray! Good news all round. I have the onset of morning sickness. Feel hungry and queasy all at the same time and nothing seems appetising, apart from crisps! Am secretly thrilled, but I know the novelty wears off quick!

uhh yay for MS! :lol: I've actually read that it's a good sign of a strong pregnancy? :shrug: Of course my mom had 5 of us and never suffered from MS once (she just can't understand why all her kid's had it bad :rofl: one of my sisters couldn't eat anything but saltines :shock:)

I'm still having on and off nausea. It seems worst in the mornings and when I lay down at night :shrug: I don't know if maybe that's because I'm so busy with Hannah the rest of the day that I just fail to really notice it? It's certainly not nearly as bad as when I had it with Hannah. And I've not had any of the food aversions I did with her (yet). I have noticed my sense of smell seems much keener and I am really leaning towards salty foods.

I hate throwing up and when I was pregnant with dd I only did it twice the rest of the time I fought it so had nausea from morn til night for the first few and last few months. And oh my heartburn!! Never had it b4 I was pregnant. And the first thing I said after dd was born that's not nearly enough hair considering all the heartburn I had :rofl:

Ginger ale and saltiness are what I lived on :haha:

So still no positive opk. Cd14 hopefully soon. I'm anxious to get ov here and over with :rofl:

How are u ladies besides the ms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->