Pregnant with #2!

lol not me. Just super tired here. DS is fighting nap time, I'm super stressed about handling two at the same time and overall am just as tired as first tri. Just got back from my prenatal and dr has written me off to half days at work, which is a relief.

I'm measuring 33-34 weeks, and still only 16lb or so gain without exercising or watching what I eat (SO different from the first pregnancy). Thank goodness for the growth scan or I would be stressing about that still :)

:rofl: I was wondering Chantal :lol: Well obviously I knew you weren't in labor/had Z but wasn't sure about the others :haha:

:hugs: Snuggle, glad you are on half days now. I am feeling a lot more fatigued lately to. But some of that could be from cutting soda out of my diet. I was drinking way to much and the acid reflux was terrible from it at night :sulk: :rofl:

Jealous snuggle... Almost up 30 lbs here. Still better than last time, it was 40 by the time I went into labour :blush:

snuggle how are your nights going with DS? Any improvements? Fingers crossed for you!!!

Junebug you are so petite to start you can afford the weight! My dr wanted me to keep to 25 lbs this pregnancy because DS was so big last time. I think I should be able to do that, which is a relief.

As for sleep, DS had good nights, and bad nights. Last night he woke 2x. He also refused to nap all weekend. So I am pretty exhausted. Hence the half days being such a relief. I can get a snooze in.

I don't think you'll have a problem staying in the 25 pound range snuggle :hugs:

I hope you got a nap in today :)

Hope you are all doing well ladies :wave:

I haven't been weighing myself this pregnancy but I still fit into some of my pregnancy clothes so trying not to worry about it.

I had my 34 week appointment with the mw on Tuesday and Two-ey is now head down and engaged. So was very relieved to hear that!

Hi all! So sorry I've not been keeping up with this, but having 2 kiddies about has kept me hopping! My BnB tends to be extreme browsing and not much posting :blush:

Can't believe how far along you all are now - really not long to go! I hope things go ok for everyone :hugs:

My Midgelet is 6 weeks old tomorrow and I just have no idea where the time has gone :shock: My DH went back to work on Tuesday, which has been... interesting. Thankfully my parents are wonderful and I spent Tuesday/Wednesday there so I had back-up! Today Roo is at nursery, so it's just me and Midgelet. We're waiting for the HV at the moment. I'm absolutely exhausted today, as the past few nights Midgelet has been waking for a feed at about 4 or 5am and then not going back to sleep again. Even with getting a few hours before that point, it's somehow still knackering! I hope she sorts it out soon :coffee:

Hugs to you all!

Eala, how has Roo adapted to her little sister? Getting nervous about Zoë's reaction...

Modo, so close now!!!

Roo's been brilliant. She adores her little sister. I was concerned before Midgelet arrived, as Roo was not very interested in the idea. But she has been brilliant from.day 1.

We did have some things like her only wanting to.drink milk for a few days. And we had some issues with bedtime because she wanted to stay up, or sleep in our room. But it has all gone better than I thought it would!

Happy six weeks midgelet :D

Glad things are going well Eala :hugs:

Glad your appointment went well modo and that baby is head down and engaged :D

I have my next appointment tomorrow. I'm guessing it will be weekly from here on out since I'm close to 37 weeks :lol: Hopefully won't have to go to to many of those though :haha:

:rofl: No idea how it happened but I'm doing lots of walking this weekend and might even break down and have :sex: with the hubby tomorrow to see if I can move this eviction process along :rofl:

lol I'm trying to avoid all "eviction" activity. It would suit me just fine to wait until mid may before baby arrives.

:rofl: Watch you'll go way before me :haha:

though really walking and possibly sex are the only two things I would even bother trying. I know that he'll come when he's ready and there's not a hell of a lot I can really do about it though I can dream :lol:

lol. I was full on "eviction" with DS (walking, sex, pineapple, curry etc) and he was still 13 days overdue. My mom went overdue with all three, so I am hopeful for a mid may delivery :)

I went pretty much right on time with Hannah so can't complain. I didn't really do anything special, I happened to go on a long walk to Chinatown that night (went into labor early the next a.m.) but it wasn't with the intention of trying to get her out :haha: I just wanted to pick out veggies (which ended up going bad since we were in the hospital so long :rofl:)

I am still hoping for a June baby so B and Two-ey can have there own birthday months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->