Pregnant with #4 anyone else?

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I just found out i am expecting #4.
I am roughly 4 weeks going by my last AF. Anyone else expecting #4 or 5? I am crazy with testing this time. With all my others as soon as i had a positive test i never tested again. This time i'm a poas addict!

I'm expecting number 4! I have a daughter who's almost 16, a 9 year old son and a 2.5 yr old girl. This pg was unexpected but very exciting! Congratulations on your pregnancy xxxxx

I'm on number 4 too! :)
Not sure how the family will react yet, planning on telling them next Friday after 12 week scan.
I have dd 12, ds 7 & ds 6.

I'm in the same boat, expecting number 4 and others are 2,4,5 :haha:
And I was also a poas addict :haha:

Hey ladies. Congratulations. I am also dreading telling family not that it makes any difference to them how many kids i have lol. How did you all find out you were pregnant? And what was your reaction? x

I am on my fourth. It was a surprise. Just confirmed two days ago. I'm 5 1/2 weeks.. I have kids ages 11, 5, and 2.

I'm on number 4. We have two dds 9,7 and one ds 6. I'm 11+2. We won't be telling anyone until 20 weeks. Even though I'm starting to show. I hair keep tell of everyone I'm gaining weight because I am 5 months away from completing my degree lol

I'm having number 4 too! This will be number 5 for our family though. I have a 13 hr old step daughter, DS is 10, and 3yr and 1yr old daughters. This pregnancy was a surprise although I should have expected it as we were doing nothing to prevent it lol

:hi:

Me too! I got a 3 year old, 2 year old and a nearly 10 month old! Our first ultrasound is this week -- on my birthday!!! Yayyy!

My bloat is slowly turning to a bump, hard to keep sucking in to keep this quiet for a while!:dohh:

I'm 6w 5d pregant with baby #4 hopefully a girl;) I have 1 girl 2 boys so really hoping for a girl.

This is our 4th. We have 3 boys 5,4 and 2. I have turned into a poas addict too xx

Yes hun got my bfp last week!! Very unecpected might i ad. I even brought some conceive plus off of amazon for the next cycle lol. Hows things with you hun x

Oh my! Massive congratulations! Well I got another Bfp on sat. My lines have been much much darker than the last 2 months so I'm hoping that's a good sign. End of March bubba? X

Oh my! Massive congratulations! Well I got another Bfp on sat. My lines have been much much darker than the last 2 months so I'm hoping that's a good sign. End of March bubba? X

Thank you hun. I honestly am so shocked i was sure i was out this month we only dtd twice lol! Ah no way!!!! Congratulations hun i am so chuffed for you. Really really hope this bean is sticky for you we can go through our journey together. Will be lovely. are you still on dpo or have you actually missed AF? Will you be due end of march too? I'm so pleased for you x

Crazy hey! Must have timed it perfectly! I thought I was out as we had sex the days I had pain so I thought we might have been late. Yeah I think by my lmp its around the 30th. I'm 15 dpo so af should have been her sat/sun so I'm just past it. Be lovely to be bump buddies. I'm feeling more positive than last time as my test at 12dpo was pretty dark and the last 2 months they've been squinters..... Might not mean anything but I'm holding on to yhat!!!! Xx

Crazy hey! Must have timed it perfectly! I thought I was out as we had sex the days I had pain so I thought we might have been late. Yeah I think by my lmp its around the 30th. I'm 15 dpo so af should have been her sat/sun so I'm just past it. Be lovely to be bump buddies. I'm feeling more positive than last time as my test at 12dpo was pretty dark and the last 2 months they've been squinters..... Might not mean anything but I'm holding on to yhat!!!! Xx

I really hope so! Fingers are crossed for you hun. Yeh i dont know how i managed to fall pregnant. Remember i said i was doing the opk's and none of them were positive. So i must have ovulated early and missed it. Keep me updated hun on your progress xx

I had cramps cd 11 and 17 but it turns out it was cd11 that was the one! Awesome news lovely! What date are you due? Lmp I'm the 30th March. Fingers crossed. Do your kiddies finish school today? It's my eldests last day in reception.... Only feels like yesterday that I took him on his first day. We went into school to watch a video about there year... Talk about emotional! Best i take tissue for today! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->