Pregnant with #4 anyone else?

How exciting you've a scan booked. I'm not booking anything for a bit as I'm to nervous! I usually have a scan around 6-7 weeks to confirm its a pregnancy and not a complete molar. Will probably book that and my booking in appointment at the same time. How is everyone? X

I know the doctor refered me for a dating scan just to be sure on dates. Also had a call from my midwife today who has booked me in for next monday..its quite soon as i will only be about 7 weeks but never mind....how are you feeling hun? x

I am due with #4. Due in March only just found out yesterday. We have 2 yo triplets who were conceived through IVF so we are honestly just in shock!!! I have only ever gotten pregnant once naturally and sadly it ended in mc. Worried to death about this pregnancy but we are trying to stay positive. We werent going to try again as we felt blessed enough with our 3 wonderful babies

I am due with #4. Due in March only just found out yesterday. We have 2 yo triplets who were conceived through IVF so we are honestly just in shock!!! I have only ever gotten pregnant once naturally and sadly it ended in mc. Worried to death about this pregnancy but we are trying to stay positive. We werent going to try again as we felt blessed enough with our 3 wonderful babies

Thats lovely news hun. Congratulations. I really hope this is a sticky bean. I know its probably hard but just try not to think of what happened last time. But have just been a one off this is a nee egg and new pregnancy. How many weeks are you then if you are due in march? I am due in march also. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. x

Congrats to all the new ladies! I am having my first midwife appt and a scan Thursday. I'll be finding out the gender in 2 1/2 weeks so that's exciting!

Thats lovely news hun. Congratulations. I really hope this is a sticky bean. I know its probably hard but just try not to think of what happened last time. But have just been a one off this is a nee egg and new pregnancy. How many weeks are you then if you are due in march? I am due in march also. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. x

thank you! I am due March 27, I am 5 weeks 1 day today :) Congrats to you too x

Congrats to all the new ladies! I am having my first midwife appt and a scan Thursday. I'll be finding out the gender in 2 1/2 weeks so that's exciting!

Thats exciting hun not long untill you find out. I am so tempted to stay team yellow this time i have always wanted to do it but mever had the will power lol x

I'm on #4 baby and it's my #6th pregnency......feeling good and amazing as ms is not here it still early and Dr think it's twins because of my weight gain and very dark test before periods. ..so let's see ...congrats to all you ladies

Thats exciting hun not long untill you find out. I am so tempted to stay team yellow this time i have always wanted to do it but mever had the will power lol x

We were going to but after 6 mc we want to enjoy every minute

I just found out im unexpectedly expecting number 5! I have no idea what kind of comments I'm going to get lol. My lmp has me due March 25th but we were using rythym.method method so I'm pretty sure I'm at least a week after that.
I'm trying to stay positive as I've lost 2. I won't have a dating scan until Sept 1st! That seems like an eternity.
Congrats everyone!!

We were trying for number 4, and just found out we are expecting numbers 4 and 5 in March. 😳 Excited and nervous! We have a 13,10, 20mo.

I'm due march 9th. I'm 8 weeks almost 9 weeks bby /4

Ro, your avatar pic is soooo sweet, I had to post!!!

Congratulations to you and everybody else on your pregnancies:flower::flower:

How are you all doing now. 18w now and number 4 cooking away. Strong kicks daily and lots of wriggles. Hb stays about about 135 x

I am expecting #9. I'm 10+3 and counting down the days till my dating scan in just over 2 weeks

Number 4 is on board, edd is 7/4/2017
Having bloods and an early scan tomorrow at epu as having some bad left sided cramps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->