Pregnant with an STD By FOB

loveme_x

Reaction score
So me and the FOB have been having HUGE problems sure enough but this wayyyy unexpectedd! :nope: Were not together for one haven't been officially for four months. My FOB just blows me off completely sometimes! He's making a mess of himself really. Hes not the same guy i dated in highschool from 10th all the way to graduation! :shrug: So my first visit to the doctor i thought was fine they didn't call till today and i thought they were just confirming my information, come to find out I TEST POSITIVE FOR CHLAMYDIA!!! :saywhat:](*,)
My mother didn't know what an STD or chlamydia was i had to tell her the whole word, then she kept asking did i have sex with anyone else and i kept replying no which the whole truth! The only thing i lied to her about is when the last time i had sex with him. I told her june which was the conception date. We had sex a couple of time in a august (when were close to getting back together) and when things were a little better had sex in the beginning of october and a week or 2 later which was like 4 or 5 weeks ago again which was the last. All we did was have sex and kiss and cuddle. Afterwards i regretted after i viewed his apartment and the tub was filthy, his room was filled with dirty clothes, and the sink with the same dishes i saw back in august, thing is, he NEVER stays at his apartment! :shrug: So now i have to take medicine for it. Im just glad it isn't anything worst! I didn't tell my mom about the recent sex because shes sooo judegemental and i don't feel like hearing anymore of judgement it only makes me feel even worst about myself. :cry: How could i let this happen to me though? I sware im smarter than that, and i knows he should know not to have sex with girls without protection, but i guess it was either drunk random sex or the fact a few times after our first times EVER we stopped using condoms so i guess it became a habit. Whoever the girl was just as dumb! I hope he didn't get another girl pregnant! So many questions fill my head. What if he has something worst? My mom told me not to tell him but then if he gets sick, id feel bad for not telling him when he had a chance to treat it!!! I'm so confused and sickened by this! Most of all what will happen to my baby???? :cry: I kept saying this wasn't suppose to happen to me, but it did.

Oh honey ! I'm so sorry this happened, but it's so good that they caught it and you got medication for it ! You really should tell him, even if he's not the best guy ever. If you got back together, you could get it again, or if he is having sex with other girls, one of them could get it too and it would end up as a cycle !
I really hope things work out for you ! :flow:

Im sorry you going through this :hugs: I think you should tell him. Also when he finds out he should tell all the girls he has slept with to go to check themselves up. You maybe don't feel like telling him, but it's your job to do and his job to do is tell all he has slept with. He doesn't know he has it, he might give it to god knows how many people, and the girls who don't know, they can give it further also. That's no good!

Good thing is, they found out you have it and you have a medication. :hugs:

I'm so sorry this is happened to you :hugs:

Definitely tell him when you see/talk to him next so that he doesn't pass it on to anyone else! On the up side though, at least you got the medication :flow:

:hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry you had to go through this, hun. I think you should tell him. He needs to be treated as well so no-one else gets it.

I tried tonight by going over to his apartment he wasn't home and i didn't see him any! I text his ipod like around 6 and tells him i need to tell him something important and he replies at 8 "I need to keep his name out my fkin mouth to his ppl and don't jump stupid with him!" Meaning don't tell ppl that im pregnant by him (which are my friends too!!). I tried to keep my cool at first but then i sent him a long mean message. Im not usually violent but i will fight him if i have to!! :growlmad: I know its stupid if he hits me and we fight and could end up hurting the baby. I'm just filled alotta rage i wanna take out on him!!! I'd be really mean if i told him infront of his friends "You gave me chlamydia and im getting treated i think you might want to go check you may have HIV or something you dirty nastyy (fill with curse words!!)" :growlmad: Its so not like me to act this way but i'll get an attitude right along with him !!

Eeek I understand you're angry hun but violence is NOT the answer ... you're pregnant & need to do what's best for your baby's health & safety. Do not get physical with him, but if he does it to you, immediately get the authorities involved along with a protection order. There are plenty of ways that you can explain your frustration without getting physical. I hope it gets better for you soon :hugs:

Yeah because we have campus security around 24/7 ! & Yes me too. :(

Thats so sad, sorry to hear that :nope:
If you want, go tell him it will probably be a good idea anyway.. :(

sorry hun :hugs: you should probs tell him and stop some other poor girl from catching anything off him

Yeah, now i just don't know how to tell him? I also wanted to tell him some other things but ii guess thatss irrelevent! I had a dream that i wasn't even talking about him to one of his friends and he thought i was and pulled her away & said to me "Stop telling everything your pregnant by me you stupid bit**!" & Kicks me in the stomach really hard (he also has big feet!) which causes me to stumble back in pain and hit my head on brick & he says "Your not pregnant anymore now are you!" and when i black out blood is coming from between my legs and my mouth and everyone is like OMG and wtf have yu done! & He says omg i didn't mean to!! and my friend runs after him...me and my baby died. I woke up crying! :cry: I keep wondering "Why me GOD?"All i wanted was a little support from him thats all! I'm not asking him to commit to me! :nope: Im sooo scared, i know hes not really that violent but it seems like idk who he is anymore...:shrug:

:hugs: sorry you're going through this.. Despite you being angry with him, I think you should tell him hun, it can cause all sorts of problems, and what if he was to go spreading it to other girls :/ I wouldn't want it on my conscious.

I know this isn't really probably going to be much help but last year i found out i had it too. It totally freaked me out and i cried on the phone when the doctor told me. Looking at it now it wasn't as big of a deal as it first felt. Well it was and it wasn't but for the fact i didn't know i had it and then it was gone as soon as i had the medication. (like not having major obvious symptoms for other people pick up on)

But if your anything like i was its just the way it makes you feel about yourself knowing you've got an STD. The thing there that made it better for me was that i had gotten it from my only ever sexual partner who is now my husband. I also know that he hasn't slept around and between me and his last girlfriend there were only a couple of girls at college who he'd been with before me. (and i think i know which girl he probably got it from)

All im trying to say really is try to look on the positive side (if you can) and be glad that you've found out now about it instead of years down the line where you might have ended up with fertility problems etc

xx

sorry this happened to you. Good thing its is a curable STD and not something way worse but i would tell him so he can get treated as well and if there are any partners in contact also which im sure of as why he has it in the first place.

Eeeep! So sorry you're going through this :hugs:
I would tell him about it... as he may not know.. the girl who gave it him may not know and he could spread it to other girls... and that's alot of potentially infertile women..
If you can make sure he gets tested and treated and tells everyone he's had intercourse with then hopefully no one else will get ill..
The clap can make your uterus 'bend' and can make sex painful and getting pregnant difficult to impossible.. but sometimes there are no symptoms :/

Just think you could single handedly stop some girls going through what you are and worse :flow:
xx

I agree with the other girls you definitely need to tell him before he gives it to anyone else if he hasn't already :nope: . Try not to stress too much, the medication will have it cleared up in no time and when it does just stay away from him in that sense unless you know you can trust him. You shouldn't have to be in this position in the first place, sorry hun :hugs:

I know this isn't really probably going to be much help but last year i found out i had it too. It totally freaked me out and i cried on the phone when the doctor told me. Looking at it now it wasn't as big of a deal as it first felt. Well it was and it wasn't but for the fact i didn't know i had it and then it was gone as soon as i had the medication. (like not having major obvious symptoms for other people pick up on)

But if your anything like i was its just the way it makes you feel about yourself knowing you've got an STD. The thing there that made it better for me was that i had gotten it from my only ever sexual partner who is now my husband. I also know that he hasn't slept around and between me and his last girlfriend there were only a couple of girls at college who he'd been with before me. (and i think i know which girl he probably got it from)

All im trying to say really is try to look on the positive side (if you can) and be glad that you've found out now about it instead of years down the line where you might have ended up with fertility problems etc

xx

Honestly this helps ALOT! How did yu forgive him?? I want to forgive him but hes not truely forgivable right now. I love him to bits and pieces but now my mother hates him even worst and thinks i should too. They don't know the real him, hes changed but im hoping something will spark. I only have 3 more pills to take and friday i go in for an ultrasound! (i get to find out the baby's sex YAY! :happydance:) I've been crying all day though, hoping and wishing. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->