Pregnant with Copper Coil?

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Hi all, i've not been on here for 3 years, since i had my lb.. I've had the copper coil in since he was born, and today i came over with a really odd dizzy lightheaded feeling. Whats freaked me out is the last time i felt how i felt today was during the 2ww with him, around the time of implantation. When it first happened, i joked about it to my other half, then i just started thinking, but what if? Can you help me look at these dates - i'm so out of the loop. First day of last period : 13th Feb. Average cycle 28 - 30 days. Ovulation 22 / 25 Feb? (used an online calculator?). Danced the dance 20th (a few times!). So i could be around 8ish DPO? which is around the time i felt #the funny feeling# with my DS. This week I have also had 3 headaches 2 of which I had to take painkillers for - I never do and thrush - very rare for me.

Could this be happening? Has it happened to anyone here? I may just be spinning out and its probably nothing, but i just feel like something is happening here?!? Gaah!

I've never gotten pregnant on birth control so I wudnt know.
I guess the best thing wud be to take a test just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->