Pregnant?

Emmyxxlou

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
Okay, so, About 2 and a half weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex. I'm on the pill but didnt realize until the next day that I didnt take it on the night we had sex. Since then I have had some pregnancy symptoms such as:
Cramping, Wind, Constipation, Nausea, heart burn, Sore boobs, tiredness and last week I had very light but very little bleeding in my undies. I start on my sugar pills on Saturday and start the actual red section on Monday. Just want to know your opinions on this? Could I be pregnant? I want to wait and see if I get period before I take a test :)
Please answer I need your help

Hmmm, not sure, but I would take a test on Tuesday just to make sure. The bleed may have been since you didn't take a pill on one day (that would happen to me occasionally) or implantation, it's hard to tell since you're on bcp

hope you get the result you're looking for! :flower:

normally when you are on BCP and you miss any within the final week of your pack, you're to skip the sugar pills and go straight to the hormone ones, effectively running six weeks of hormone pills together, back to back (this is called bicycling and isn't harmful - you can even tricycle, where you miss the dummy pills three packs in a row, but dr don't recommend more than that).
You're to skip the dummy pills because skipping pills at the end or beginnings of packs are the most risky for leading to a return of your fertility.

Read the instruction that came with the pack (or look online) but I'm pretty sure you're to skip those 7 days of dummy pills. Also, just in case, I'd take a pregnancy test around 15 days after you had (potentially) unprotected sex) to see whether you really are pg. You don't want to keep taking bcp after conception. It happens and isn't a huge problem, but you want to find out asap if that one time did lead to conceiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->