pregncare

geraldinebaby

Reaction score
hi,

First of all, I am moving over from 1st trimester this week, and good to see some of the familiar names here.

I have been taking pregncare tablets since i was pregnant. My mv told me to take folic acid for the first 12 weeks, but Pregncare said you can take throughout your pregnancy. Are there anyone still taking them? thanks

Hi ya hun, I still take my pregnacare everyday and I think they are the reason I havent felt run down in this pregnancy as I had bad sickness but always managed to take my pregnacare or take it at night so it stayed down. They look like bullets though :lol x

I take pregnacare everyday (well most days when i remember!) They are good as they reassure me that if the vits are deff in my body then baby has the opportunity to take what she needs :) x

I still take it now as i always suffer with aneamia so need the extra iron it wont harm you to keep taking it

Yeah I am still taking it and it says to take through breast feeding as well, I have been taking it since TTC and def won't do any harm <3

Hey!
I'm still taking them too. Doc said to take them till the end. Its always good to know we have all the vitamins needed! :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->