PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Pre-seed is a vaginal and external sperm friendly lubricant

Does it actually help with anything?

Well yes, most other lubricants form a barrier against sperm so not much can get through, pre seed doesn't. Also because it's a vaginal lubricant if you have a problem with minimal CM it helps with that too.

Hi Ladies~ I have been away for a day or 2 and come back to catch up on 4 pages worth. wow. I want to respond to so many, i don't know where to start, so i guess I will just update and go from here...
I'm CD8 today and started SMEP this morning. I'm also using preseed. SO fx that this is the month!!

Congrats: IN HIS HANDS. what a great BFP.

FX for the rest of us in waiting/trying!!

I was reading reviews and some couples had been trying for 3+ years and were told by drs they were infirtile, and got their BFPs after using it...can't hurt right?

Absolutely!!! And it doesn't effect sperm at all or cervical mucus? Where can you order it?

CVS.com or walgreens.com or you can go to those stores and pick it up. or amazon.com or ebay.com :)

I was told by lots of ladies on the other forums that it helps the sperm swim to the egg a lot better...like some ladies said it helps with CM :)

I was reading reviews and some couples had been trying for 3+ years and were told by drs they were infirtile, and got their BFPs after using it...can't hurt right?

Absolutely!!! And it doesn't effect sperm at all or cervical mucus? Where can you order it?

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html?gclid=CLDU66rV_asCFYwDQAodQElGmA

That's where I ordered from. Read the reviews, they inspired me to purchase it. It's only $20 with free shipping, so if it doesn't work, which I hope it will, it's only 20 bucks.

It doesn't affect anything negatively and helps the sperm in a environment friendly way to swim to the egg. Fingers xxxed!!!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html?gclid=CLDU66rV_asCFYwDQAodQElGmA

That's where I ordered from. Read the reviews, they inspired me to purchase it. It's only $20 with free shipping, so if it doesn't work, which I hope it will, it's only 20 bucks.

It doesn't affect anything negatively and helps the sperm in a environment friendly way to swim to the egg. Fingers xxxed!!!

I'm going to give it a shot!! Baby Dust Ladies!!:dust:

Morning ladies, hope you're all well.

Update from me, well it's CD15 and my positive OPK is just around the corner, so me and DH started BDing the other day we used Pre-seed externally on Thursday jsut to see, used it vaginally last night and WOW! i didn't leak at all, a bit TMI i usually sleep with the little swimmers still up there and in the morning there's still a considerable amount of leakage, got up this morning and none at all!! So . .

I was told by lots of ladies on the other forums that it helps the sperm swim to the egg a lot better...like some ladies said it helps with CM :)
. . . .i wholeheartedly agree with this.

On another note my temps jumped up this morning which is a bit odd as i havent had a positive OPK yet and i usually OV about CD16/18.
I've been taking a VitB complex to help with my low progesterone but i thought that was supposed to lengthen the luteal phase, i didn't think anything could affect the follicular phase. Now i'm impatient to see what tomorrows temps are :wacko:

Joycie
If this morning's temp surge was ovulation, it doesn't matter does it becauseyoui had an amazing BD session from the sounds of it at exactly the right time - just as the egg was being released!!!!!!

Update from me, well it's CD15 and my positive OPK is just around the corner, so me and DH started BDing the other day we used Pre-seed externally on Thursday jsut to see, used it vaginally last night and WOW! i didn't leak at all, a bit TMI i usually sleep with the little swimmers still up there and in the morning there's still a considerable amount of leakage, got up this morning and none at all!! So . .

On another note my temps jumped up this morning which is a bit odd as i havent had a positive OPK yet and i usually OV about CD16/18.
I've been taking a VitB complex to help with my low progesterone but i thought that was supposed to lengthen the luteal phase, i didn't think anything could affect the follicular phase. Now i'm impatient to see what tomorrows temps are :wacko:

Lol!! I'm like that too @ the moment! CAN'T WAIT for the next days temps except I'm past O. I agree with Londongirl, u did some good loving so I'm also thinking u may be in the running for that eggy release today or eary tomorrow..keep up an extra BD just in case :) Good luck hun xx

Just posted this morning temp on FF chart. Oh boy it says I just had my LH surge on Friday (which is ok cos we always BD every 2nd night anyway) and i was hoping it was before. Iv just been insane the last two weeks let alone waiting ANOTHER two weeks!!! Oh shoot me someone! I'm on CD34 already....

I'm in agreeance on leakage :)

Hi all! quick update, am on cd12 so waiting to O, second cycle off bc, first using preseed. It has been working really well, haven't actually used the applicators yet tho, just a little in me then some on dp, seems to work better for us that way, and dp says the applicators turn him off! :haha:
Fx'd for a positive opk soon! :happydance:

Joycie
If this morning's temp surge was ovulation, it doesn't matter does it becauseyoui had an amazing BD session from the sounds of it at exactly the right time - just as the egg was being released!!!!!!

Lol!! I'm like that too @ the moment! CAN'T WAIT for the next days temps except I'm past O. I agree with Londongirl, u did some good loving so I'm also thinking u may be in the running for that eggy release today or eary tomorrow..keep up an extra BD just in case :) Good luck hun xx

Yes that's true, shall BD today aswell and maybe tomorrow just for good measure :thumbup:

A part of me hopes that i did OV yesterday, as that would mean all the little changes i've been making this month are working and i just LOVE it when a plan comes together! :dance:

got my pos opk today cd15 , so ov in 12-48 hrs. unfortunately not temping.....just praying for a healthy egg and nice :spermy: to meet with the help of the preseed.Bd yesterday...will try and get some Bding done today and tommorrow...extra nice to DH. lol!

lots of :dust: to you ladies!!!!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
got my pos opk today cd15 , so ov in 12-48 hrs. unfortunately not temping.....just praying for a healthy egg and nice :spermy: to meet with the help of the preseed.Bd yesterday...will try and get some Bding done today and tommorrow.

lots of :dust: to you ladies!!!!

Good Luck BD'ing Lady F. Fingers crossed you catch that eggy!!

Yay LadyF! get some good lovin definitely today and tomorrow :)
Lovely to read everyone else's updates. As for me, I'm on CD 7. I usually Ov around CD 21, but you may remember from my previous posts, DH is away for work on CD20-22 :( so i was hoping i Ov early or late. Early would be ideal :)
I've been eating really well. I actually LOVE healthy food, but it costs more and takes longer to prepare, so I've bitten the bullet and am going wild on fresh berries, natural yogurt, cheese, fruit, lots of colourful veg, caffeine-free tea. I am feeling wonderful - even if I get a BFN this month, I"m loving feeling good anyway. I've also started some random herbs and vitamins that are supposed to help and am keeping up my exercise. Today was SOOO beautiful in London so I went for a slow jog in the park - heavenly.
Anyway, that's where I'm at. I'm loving reading all your daily updates. I'm also aware tomorrow is testing day for a few of us - I hope I can fill up a few more numbers on my Top 50 chart :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->