• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

i'm sorry to hear that ladyf! :hugs: try not to get down about it, there is always next cycle! although, that wouldnt make me feel better. just staying positive for you! :flower:

Just used my preseed with the dh tonight :sex:!!! so my fingers are crossed!!! i layed on my back with my legs up for like almost an hour but when I stood up a lot came out...has that happened to anyone else??

Big hugs and a shoulder for u LadyF. Iv been thru so much of the same ... Breaks my heart to think of it!

did another opk today ... dont know why esp after DH's behaviour last night but it's darker than yesterday's (posted). what does that mean????:wacko: see pic below. Anyone????

mamawannabe : am a nurse too but l always try to match my DH schedule so that we can spend some time together esp on the weekend. we have been BDing every other day since C6, so not even sure what yesterday was all about. he's been texting the whole day apologising but not sure if am ready to forgive yet ...stil a bit mad at him.thanx for the msg.

mommytobe: am trying to be positive.there is always the next cycle.thanx dear.

SA Jenny: I justed needed the last ingredient , but he just wasnt in the mood...still can't believe , was looking forward to the BDing ...but all well these things happen l guess.

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
Alright, London... Like like you were right to get excited! :bfp: this morning!

I think it is still sinking in! Haven't told DH yet as I'm going to surprise him on our anniversary tomorrow! :cloud9:

after getting a pos opk in afternoon , l thot we would def BD , preseed in and ready to do its magic .....he said he was too tired!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: unbelievable!!!!
l just :cry: myself to sleep. felt as if am the only one who wants a baby.

guess this wont be my cycle after all. anyway all the best to you ladies!!!

Awww hun, :hugs: i know that feeling oh too well, i have a DH who works 12 hours shifts so have cried myself to sleep on many occassions knowing somethings going on down there and we're not doing anything to help it on its way. He did have a bit of a turnaround a few months ago though and told me even if he's tired i need to make him BD. So you never know his menatl shift might be just around the corner.

Anyway, don't count yourself out just yet, you've got 12-48 hours after a positive OPK until you OV, so you might be OVing today. Make sure he has a nap this afternoon and get your :sex: on this evening!!

Morning ladies, TTCbabyw1 am so happy for you, there's another one for the list!

Well my update for today as strange things are happening in my world of down below. CD16 and still haven't had a positive OPK (although my time to POAS today isnt till this afternoon) but because of my temp jump on Sunday morning was thinking about things quite a lot and last night while we were watching telly i had a bit of pain in my side for a while i thought 'hmm, could this be ovulation pain' then when i went to the loo just before bed i noticed my underwear was quite 'moist' (sorry TMI) so i checked my CM and lo and behold it was watery, waaaay different to the creamy CM of just 4 hours earlier.
So i put my gameface on, grabbed my Pre-seed and got ready to :sex: and DH says he's tired (yup, even now i can still sympathise with you LadyF) nonononono! However he did tell me a few months back that even if he's tired if i'm ovulating we're still going to 'do it'. So i tell him about my OV pain and my CM saying that i have never had my signs align like this before so he agrees . . . and i feel a little guilty for it afterwards, but heyho i've made a lot of lifestyle sacrifices whilst TTCing i feel asking these kinds of things from him once a month is fair enough.

Anyway my temp today is slightly lower than yesterday, but still higher than the rest of the month. The annoying thing is, FF won't give me my crosshairs, because even though i had a dip before my possibe OV and a 0.3 degree (celcius) jump that could indicate possible OV, because my temps about a week ago were only 0.02 degrees lower than my current temps they won't give me my crosshairs and it bums me out because now i'm not sure if i have OV'd or if my body is teasing me and gearing up for it.
(i usually do OV about CD16-18 but made some little changes this month which could account for early OV IF that is what's happened)

My Ovulation Chart

*sigh* hope you're all well and there's some exciting things going on in the land of TTC today.

ttcbabyw1!!!!! I knew it!!!! Congratulations!!! This is wonderful fabulous news! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! You're our number 6! I'll add you to the top 50. And in time for your anniversary! And a family announcement at Xmas perhaps? Could it be any better timing? Can you give us a little summary of how long you were TTC and what you did differently this cycle?

LadyF, I'm so sorry what happened yesterday. I have to say though, today's ovulation test is so dark- I think you're going to ovulate in the next 12 hours. Grab him when he comes home and have some fun (and do forgive him!)

MammaWannabe, your solution sounds really smart and you take the pressure off him.

Bug222 I think you're onto something. My husband is a doctor and has to do loads of overnight on calls. I think it's a mix of screwing up your natural cycles and sheer exhaustion that doesn't help.

As for me, I'm CD 8 and still a good while off ovulation, Whig is usually CD21 so I had a few drinks last night because I can at the moment and feel a bit grim today :/

Xx

JoycieB- Had a look at your chart! I'd keep BD'ing just in case... I don't really see a super clear shift in temperature just yet. That just means you probably have a few more chances to catch the egg! :thumbup:

ttcbabyw1!!!!! I knew it!!!! Congratulations!!! This is wonderful fabulous news! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! You're our number 6! I'll add you to the top 50. And in time for your anniversary! And a family announcement at Xmas perhaps? Could it be any better timing? Can you give us a little summary of how long you were TTC and what you did differently this cycle?

Thanks! :hugs: I actually got a positive on a digital as well this morning! I still didn't quite believe it until I saw it in writing! :haha: "Pregnant 1-2"! :cloud9:

This was our 4th month ttc. The main thing I did differently this month was Pre-seed!! I also drank grapefruit juice and took robitussin leading up to O to try to help with CM, but to be honest I don't think they made a lot of difference. So, to sum it up.. Yay for PRE-SEED!! :happydance:

No, but we BD CD11-14, and CD 16 (O day) as well as CD 18 in the am. Usually we don't BD much immediately after O, but I seemed to have the urge this month! Maybe I o'd a little later than I thought? :shrug:

I think I would have tried SMEP this time though! I think it's a briliant way to catch the egg! :thumbup:

:dust:

Alright, London... Like like you were right to get excited! :bfp: this morning!

I think it is still sinking in! Haven't told DH yet as I'm going to surprise him on our anniversary tomorrow! :cloud9:

YEY! Huge congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

JoycieB- Had a look at your chart! I'd keep BD'ing just in case... I don't really see a super clear shift in temperature just yet. That just means you probably have a few more chances to catch the egg! :thumbup:

Damn! I was afraid you'd say that, means i've now got some major ego stroking to do with DH for making him BD last night whilst he was tired.

I think you may be right, as i couldn't resist the POAS urge, and my OPK line is still getting darker.

ttcbabyw1 - as I wrote on your journal page, that is such fab news!!!
So pleased the timing worked out perfectly for your anniversary and Christmas- simply PERFECT!!!

Ladies, I know I am only 10dpo today, but I had a bfn yesterday and this morning.
Its silly getting disheartened, as I know its still really early, but I can't help it :o(

On the upside, my temps are high, and these followed a possible implantation dip that appeared on my chart at 7dpo...
I also had a series of sharp pinching on the left side of my pelvis yesterday, but this has subsided.
Really, really want this to be my lucky month!!!

Keeping everything crossed for us ALL! xx

EmilyKate, your ov chart looks fab!!! I really feel your pain, and your disappointment on getting a BFN. That said, 10dpo is SERIOUSLY early. When are you going to test next? After last month’s chemical, my big sister made me promise not to test before AF is due. It was reassuring talking to her because she’s had 4 kids and amongst having them, she said there were a number of times when AF was quite late but then it came and she’s convinced they were probably chemical pregs, but she just ignored them and kept trying. That said, I’m sure I’ll cave and test at 10dpo. But back to my point – don’t be disheartened. BFN at 10dpo means nothing at all! xx

EmilyKate, your ov chart looks fab!!! I really feel your pain, and your disappointment on getting a BFN. That said, 10dpo is SERIOUSLY early. When are you going to test next? After last month’s chemical, my big sister made me promise not to test before AF is due. It was reassuring talking to her because she’s had 4 kids and amongst having them, she said there were a number of times when AF was quite late but then it came and she’s convinced they were probably chemical pregs, but she just ignored them and kept trying. That said, I’m sure I’ll cave and test at 10dpo. But back to my point – don’t be disheartened. BFN at 10dpo means nothing at all! xx

Thanks hun.

That is the same advice I would give, but we don't listen to ourselves do we!!
Knowing me I will be testing every day until af is due (Friday).

I wish I could have more will power, but somehow I think since I had a chemical, I would rather know if it 'happened and then failed', rather than not know at all. :wacko:

I'll keep you posted! xx

Good luck Emilykate! :hugs: I think it's quite brave to test early, as I hate seeing BFN's and get really disheartened...I tend to wait until 13 dpo.

Lots of baby dust your way, your chart looks great! xx

somehow I think since I had a chemical, I would rather know if it 'happened and then failed', rather than not know at all. :wacko:

yup - TOTALLY get you - at least then you have more knowledge about where things are going 'wrong' so to speak, which will help if we go to the doctor etc.

goodluck - oh and did you get out yesterday and enjoy the crazy lovely late October weather?

Emily Kate- Your chart looks awesome! Possibly on its way to being triphasic!! :happydance:

I'm still a little scared of the whole chemical pregnancy thing.

I think I'll be glad when this week has come and gone and the stupid witch stays far far away! But, there is part of me still thinking "What if stupid witch shows up later this week?" The other part of me says "Even if AF ruins this, I'm pregnant today!" And, for today, I'm gonna just be happy about that!

Plus...I just know that all of you ladies have a :bfp: right around the corner! So, we'll all have lots of bump buddies!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->