• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

PS last thought of mine - I'm not sure if any of you are in the same position. I work in a busy job in a chaotic workplace, often long-ish hours, have a crazy commute to work (London tubes!!), and have to battle the crowds on the streets. i never really appreciate the stress this causes to my body and mind.
I've been making a concerted effort to say no to people at work if i'm overstretched and to trying to avoid peak hours on the tube. i also take my morning-getting-ready-for-work at a slower more relaxed pace and put on music to chill me out. I really feel this will help me in my TTC mission. Just wondered whether anyone else is in the same boat.
xx

Yay LadyF time to get your :sex: on, FX'd for you.

Hey londongirl sounds like you're turning into a healthy little momma, hopefully you'll be able to keep it up after your BFP so you've got masses amounts of energy to be chasing the little ones around the park on lovely days such as these.

LadyF- good luck and happy BD'ing!
Londongirl- healthy food will make your body perfectly snuggly for a bean!

I finally got my positive OPK yesterday (CD15) in the afternoon, but got another one this afternoon, just as dark as yesterdays? Do you girls think I OV'd yesterday or today? Or am I about to? :haha:

We BD'id last night so hopefully timed it perfectly! xxx

LadyF- good luck and happy BD'ing!
Londongirl- healthy food will make your body perfectly snuggly for a bean!

I finally got my positive OPK yesterday (CD15) in the afternoon, but got another one this afternoon, just as dark as yesterdays? Do you girls think I OV'd yesterday or today? Or am I about to? :haha:

We BD'id last night so hopefully timed it perfectly! xxx

I think you will in the next 12 hours. Can you sneak in one last cheeky BD tonight just in case?

No, we can't BD that much due to a medical condition OH has, so timing is everything. But I'm happy with our efforts. Hopefully last night is enough xx

Good luck!

I caved and tested today. Got 3 lines on cheapies (but they don't mean a lot considering all the mean evaps they've given in the past!) so I took a clear blue digital and that was negative. So, we'll see. It's still pretty early as I'm only 10dpo and won't be late until Wednesday or Thursday!

Hi everyone!!! Can I join in? Im a pre-seed gal, because i get NO ewcm at all, just watery. Im due for the witch on Halloween..isnt that appropriate? Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!

So here is my little story... This is my 4th cycle ttc. I was on implanon for 3 years and only had 6 periods in that time... Got off the bc and my cycles have been everywhere
Cycle 1-44 days
Cycle 2-33 days
Cycle 3-51 days
Sooooo my doctor thinks that if she puts me on the bcp for 2 cycles then it will regulate my cycle... If I dont get preggo this cycle, than I'm going to have to wait, at least 2 cycles plus the time it takes for the birth control to get out of my cycle... so im going full force this cycle as its my last... preseed and ic opks (50) Im also checking cm and cp... This is my first cycle with preseed and Im hoping this is it for me! :D :dust: to you all! Please add me!
((Im unsure of when af is due as my cycles are so crazy))

hey ladies! glad to see everyones doing good!
one of my good friends that i've known since i was 3 just told me shes 8 weeks preggo. im soooo happy for her! of course it makes me kind of sad that its not me, but shes going to be a wonderful mom! and oh reminded me if we get lucky this month i wont be far behind her and we can have play dates! so that made me even more excited. although i feel it adds a little more pressure so im trying not to think about that part too much.

PS last thought of mine - I'm not sure if any of you are in the same position. I work in a busy job in a chaotic workplace, often long-ish hours, have a crazy commute to work (London tubes!!), and have to battle the crowds on the streets. i never really appreciate the stress this causes to my body and mind.
I've been making a concerted effort to say no to people at work if i'm overstretched and to trying to avoid peak hours on the tube. i also take my morning-getting-ready-for-work at a slower more relaxed pace and put on music to chill me out. I really feel this will help me in my TTC mission. Just wondered whether anyone else is in the same boat.
xx

Londongirl~ I feel the same way with my work hours. I'm a night shift RN and i'm really hoping that all the flip flopping around my sleep doesn't affect me in a negative way to getting pregnant. I also have been trying to eat healthy and be less stressed. In an effort to lose alot of weight i had Lap Band surg last year...DR. told me the weight loss might help and be easier on me when preg. I've lost 50lbs so far...feel much better. And have actually started to O more regularly.
The only prob i have is cutting out my coffee! UGH. How is a night shift worker to lose caffeine? lol:coffee:

Great job on changing lifestyles into a more healthy one. Keep it up!

Hey girls!

Good luck to all waiting to o! Hope the pre-seed will help those little swimmers!!

If any of you have time, would you mind checking out the pic of my test on my journal? Thank you and lots and lots of :dust: to everyone!!!

hey ttcbaby! i do see a faint line! i hope this is the start of your bfp!!

Hey girls!

Good luck to all waiting to o! Hope the pre-seed will help those little swimmers!!

If any of you have time, would you mind checking out the pic of my test on my journal? Thank you and lots and lots of :dust: to everyone!!!

OH MY GOSH!! you may be my number 6!!!!
When are you going to test again?
Xx

Tomorrow morning before work I think. I'll keep you guys posted. Just trying not to get my hopes up too high yet!

ttcbabyw1,i see it's ur anniversary soon ? Would'nt that be the best present ever!!?! F' xd for ur Bfp,x :dust:

after getting a pos opk in afternoon , l thot we would def BD , preseed in and ready to do its magic .....he said he was too tired!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: unbelievable!!!!
l just :cry: myself to sleep. felt as if am the only one who wants a baby.

guess this wont be my cycle after all. anyway all the best to you ladies!!!

after getting a pos opk in afternoon , l thot we would def BD , preseed in and ready to do its magic .....he said he was too tired!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: unbelievable!!!!
l just :cry: myself to sleep. felt as if am the only one who wants a baby.

guess this wont be my cycle after all. anyway all the best to you ladies!!!

I'm so sorry LadyF, But i know how you feel. My DH has a low sex drive and usually can't ejaculate from intercourse. So frustrating. :cry: Many nights I have cried myself to sleep bc he wasn't in the mood. DH and I came up with a plan that during our TTC bd'ing that if he wasn't in the mood or couldn't "finish" the job. He would do it in a cup in private and i would insem with a syringe. It has totally taken the pressure off DH bc he doesn't feel he has to "perform" all the time, and if he's too tired, it's at least something he can do fairly quick and alone. That way we are sure to get all the days we need...And sometimes our schedules are so busy that we only have a few minutes to see each other, as i work night shift and he works days. I know, not the most romantic all the time, but at least i can get my most important days covered.
Also, i thought DH would think i was crazy for mentioning it to him, but i was desperate to try anything and i was wrong. That actually made him more on board, took alot of pressure off.

Good luck! I sure do know how you feel.

xx

Londongirl~ I feel the same way with my work hours. I'm a night shift RN and i'm really hoping that all the flip flopping around my sleep doesn't affect me in a negative way to getting pregnant. I also have been trying to eat healthy and be less stressed. In an effort to lose alot of weight i had Lap Band surg last year...DR. told me the weight loss might help and be easier on me when preg. I've lost 50lbs so far...feel much better. And have actually started to O more regularly.
The only prob i have is cutting out my coffee! UGH. How is a night shift worker to lose caffeine? lol:coffee:

Great job on changing lifestyles into a more healthy one. Keep it up!
mammawannabe- im in the same boat... i am also a nurse but I alternate between days and nights... I wonder if that is why it is taking longer to get my BFP.. I think my body is so confused as to when it is supposed to be awake/asleep that all of my "normal" rhythms are off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->