PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

God morning ladies!

I tested FMU with my last two ICs this morning and saw a faint line on both. Reluctantly hopeful, I ran to my nearby Target & picked up a FRER and tested with SMU but it was negative. It couldn't have been more than 30 mins between the two tests so I doubt SMU was diluted.

But surely, FRER is more sensitive than Wondfo ICs?

Not sure on the sensitivity of the ones you used, but maybe you are only starting to release the hcg hormone and not enough to register significantly yet? Maybe test again tomorrow with fmu as any hcg levels will be higher tomorrow.

Fingers and toes crossed for u!!!

Will do! Thanks :)

Btw, your chart is looking quite promising. Keeping my crossables crossed for you too!

Hi girls
Just a little Friday evening hello. After a long day at work I've logged in to see lots of lovely day updates. I love that it doesn't matter whether you're having AF, pre ov or post ov, we share our feelings, hopes, fears and experiences. I'm really starting to care a lot about the regulars on this thread. I've never been a real Internet "online" person. But we are sharing such an intimate part of our lives together.
I decided something tonight. I know some of us will get our BFPs this cycle (Joeliza, fingers crossed!!). And for some others we'll have to wait a cycle or two. But I decided I'm going to keep this thread active until all of us (you know who you are) are healthily pregnant.
Much love
Xx

@london Didn't want to read and run!

Just be careful of having the same temp everyday as it could mean your bbt thermometer battery is flat! Good luck this cycle and hope o comes early so you cancatch the egg!!

@london Didn't want to read and run!

Just be careful of having the same temp everyday as it could mean your bbt thermometer battery is flat! Good luck this cycle and hope o comes early so you cancatch the egg!!

Thank you!! No It's ok cos I tested my temp at night out of interest and it was way different. Thank u tho xx

God morning ladies!

I tested FMU with my last two ICs this morning and saw a faint line on both. Reluctantly hopeful, I ran to my nearby Target & picked up a FRER and tested with SMU but it was negative. It couldn't have been more than 30 mins between the two tests so I doubt SMU was diluted.

But surely, FRER is more sensitive than Wondfo ICs?

Fx'd for you!!!!hope you get your Bfp!!!!

Hi. londongirl pliz put my name down for the 7th! Hoping to see 2 lines then!!!!:thumbup:

just thought i would update... BFP is due Nov 1st!! positive OPK yesterday which Im super excited about cause that means I am O at least 1-2 days earlier this cycle. Hopefully that means I can have more than a 9 day LP and get my sticky bean!!!

Morning...bit of a crappy morning for me...Arrrhhhhh! I'm so confused! thought the temp spike yesterday was odd, since we only had a glass of wine and I had a negative OPK...

last night I didn't drink anything and OPK's were also negative...but this morning, another spike...I never OV on day 13 and have never had a month without a positive OPK. CM has hardly been fertile either, sort kept going from watery to kind of eggwhite but not quite...what's going on???

Could someone pls look at my chart? And also, is there any point in BD'ing today? xx

Morning...bit of a crappy morning for me...Arrrhhhhh! I'm so confused! thought the temp spike yesterday was odd, since we only had a glass of wine and I had a negative OPK...

last night I didn't drink anything and OPK's were also negative...but this morning, another spike...I never OV on day 13 and have never had a month without a positive OPK. CM has hardly been fertile either, sort kept going from watery to kind of eggwhite but not quite...what's going on???

Could someone pls look at my chart? And also, is there any point in BD'ing today? xx

Hey Hun just looked at your chart... I'm no expert but I'd say you have def Ovd!! I think had u used an opk on cd11 (the day before u started) I think u would have had a positive.Remember opks pick up the surge up to 36 hours before u Ov. Think u mat have been a day late testing :(

The temp shift happens after ovulation has taken place.
I'd say you did ov around cd 13- no harm in a bit of extra bd-ing just to make sure though x x

Popcorn,it's a little confusing,but if you have O'vd ,i would Bd today - just to be safe,you never know :shrug: Emilykate,your chart is looking real good.Just a few more days before you test!Good luck, x :dust:

Hey Hun just looked at your chart... I'm no expert but I'd say you have def Ovd!! I think had u used an opk on cd11 (the day before u started) I think u would have had a positive.Remember opks pick up the surge up to 36 hours before u Ov. Think u mat have been a day late testing :(

The temp shift happens after ovulation has taken place.
I'd say you did ov around cd 13- no harm in a bit of extra bd-ing just to make sure though x x

I agree
Xx

Hi girlies,

I'm on day 4 of my cycle and my pre-seed arrived today, looking forward to trying it this month and will keep you updated on how i get on, lots and lots of luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Welcome Michelle :)
When are you expecting your BFP?
Xx

Thinking around the 18-20th November, will know better once I ovulate as my ovulation changes every month, will keep you guys posted :)

Can I join? We're using preseed this cycle. and fertilaid. I'm expecting BFP 11/15. For anyone who's used fertilaid did it increase your sex drive? maybe its just me but i've never wanted to have sex this badly in my whole life! lol crazy stufff!

We just started TTC #1 so I've never heard of preseed. I looked it up when I saw this post, read the reviews, and ordered some. I would love to show up at Christmas and tell my parents they'll be grandparents...again (they already have 4 between my 2 sisters)! Good luck to all!

We just started TTC #1 so I've never heard of preseed. I looked it up when I saw this post, read the reviews, and ordered some. I would love to show up at Christmas and tell my parents they'll be grandparents...again (they already have 4 between my 2 sisters)! Good luck to all!

What exactly is preseed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->