PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

This thread inspired me, mine is on order today! :happydance:

Congrats to all the new BFPs! It's so fun to check back in and see all the folks who are being helped by Preseed/Conceive Plus (in my case). Bushels full of baby dust to all you gorgeous ladies!

Add me? My PreSeed's due to arrive tomorrow along with some IC opks...hoping they come in time to use this month. Otherwise, we're winging it! :winkwink:

Londongirl, thanks so much for this thread :) It's so inspirational!

Could i please be added to the list? :flower:

Hi ladies!
welcome to the newbies, and thank you to the lovely BFP ladies who keep popping in to see us. I'm due to Ov at any time now. My OPK tests are getting darker by the day - not quite as dark as the test line last night, but close - so i'm guessing it should be pos tonight. luckily my DH is at home for the next few nights and we're doing a BD marathon. because of his work, we arne't usually able to do this - so this is the first time we can. BFP/AF due in 2 weeks time (ish), which also happens to be my birthday. that'd be a nice bday pressie...

how is everyone else going? any updates? i'm definitely wanting at least one BFP by the end of this week please!!!

xx

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on here for a couple of months as been having a break after the miscarriage.

Hi to all the new faces and wishing you lots of luck for your BFP's! 2012 is the year we will all get pregnant!!! Pre-seed is the best stuff and worked for us even though our bean got stuck in the wrong place!

I am 8dpo today and trying to chill and keep myself busy and not symptom spot!!!

xxxx

I think I am out this month. I can feel AF on her way. I have the sore abdomen and that heavy, yucky feeling. I will post when I am officially out, possibly in a day or two. There's always February!!

I think I am out this month. I can feel AF on her way. I have the sore abdomen and that heavy, yucky feeling. I will post when I am officially out, possibly in a day or two. There's always February!!

Thinking of you lots... And if it is the w(b)itch, we'll be here for you in feb xxx

Ps feb would be the perfect valentine's day pressie for your OH!!

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on here for a couple of months as been having a break after the miscarriage.

Hi to all the new faces and wishing you lots of luck for your BFP's! 2012 is the year we will all get pregnant!!! Pre-seed is the best stuff and worked for us even though our bean got stuck in the wrong place!

I am 8dpo today and trying to chill and keep myself busy and not symptom spot!!!

xxxx

Hi EK
When do you think you'll test? Xx

Hi lovely, thanks for yr pm, was so lovely of u to think of me. Did u get my note back?
Will prob test on Sat/sun, although going to try (depending on willpower) and make it through to Tues to see if the old hag turns up!

Do we have anyone else testing this wknd/ early next wk

Xxx

Hey ladies!!
This is my first cycle using Preseed and I had commented before that I felt that my Cm was a lot less. It seems to gone abck to normal..for the most part. It was also my first month temping...and now im confused. I want to know if I ve O'd!! FF doesnt seem to be giving me a indication and Im on CD24 (usually cycles last 29-32 days!!) Help! What you ladies think?
My Ovulation Chart

I hope so.....thats when we didnt lots of BD ;) Hubby was home on vacay. :p
But either way, its not very clear! My temps are still sooo low!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->