PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

You're nearly in your 2nd trimester!! Thanks for staying interested in this thread!!!!

Good luck ladies! This is a lucky thread in my opinion! I used preseed 2 cycles b4 my BFP. Don't use as much as directed... Use about 2g. And don't forget to have fun. To be honest we used a different position (tmi..:blush:) every time and it stuck. I did do the lay down for at least an hour and I did the pillow under hips. Lots of :dust: to you all!

Just go my BFP today guys i know i stopped posting after last month sorry about that! i used preseed also

Yay :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm soooo happy for you!!!! What cycle was this for you in terms of trying?
You are our BFP 24... And I know this is irrelevant to anyone but me, but 24 is my goodluck/favourite number!! I'm not superstitious but I'm glad 24 has gone to you :)
Xx

Hi everyone,
Welcome to the new girls. Some people have asked if PreSeed really works. Well I can just speak from experience (and hence why I started this thread). I don't naturally produce a lot of ewcm and was using normal lub. Then I read normal lub I bad for sperm and read about PreSeed/conceive plus in the uk. After several unsuccessful cycles, I got a bfp first cycle with PreSeed. I then had a chemical, took a cycle off and then got another BFP the next cycle, which again was a chemical :( I've taken last cycle off for Xmas and am about to launch into a BD marathon with hubby using PreSeed.

So from my point of view, PreSeed gets me BFPs no probs. I obviously then have something else going on that gives me chemicals. My hubby is a doctor and has told me not to worry and that chemicals are normal and I've had my uterine lining looked at and it was all normal. So I've started baby aspirin to stop too much blood clotting.

So back in answer to the original question - I truly believe it does work but only if you have an issue with ewcm. It isnt going to help if someone isn't conceiving cos they have probs with ovulation, for example.

Anyway I'd better run... I have some bd'ing to get on with! Hubby is on board and we' re gonna do it once or twice everyday for the next week ;)

Ps I really am keen to keep going with this thread until we hit 50 and I need all your help to get the numbers up!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
Welcome to the new girls. Some people have asked if PreSeed really works. Well I can just speak from experience (and hence why I started this thread). I don't naturally produce a lot of ewcm and was using normal lub. Then I read normal lub I bad for sperm and read about PreSeed/conceive plus in the uk. After several unsuccessful cycles, I got a bfp first cycle with PreSeed. I then had a chemical, took a cycle off and then got another BFP the next cycle, which again was a chemical :( I've taken last cycle off for Xmas and am about to launch into a BD marathon with hubby using PreSeed.

So from my point of view, PreSeed gets me BFPs no probs. I obviously then have something else going on that gives me chemicals. My hubby is a doctor and has told me not to worry and that chemicals are normal and I've had my uterine lining looked at and it was all normal. So I've started baby aspirin to stop too much blood clotting.

So back in answer to the original question - I truly believe it does work but only if you have an issue with ewcm. It isnt going to help if someone isn't conceiving cos they have probs with ovulation, for example.

Anyway I'd better run... I have some bd'ing to get on with! Hubby is on board and we' re gonna do it once or twice everyday for the next week ;)

Ps I really am keen to keep going with this thread until we hit 50 and I need all your help to get the numbers up!!!!!!

GL to you :) I have used preseed this month for the first time. I'm only 4dpo now but here's hoping I can add to your numbers x

Just found this thread. Didn't know what preseed was but I see above its conceive plus in the UK. That's what I'm using. I always need to use lube but had read that it wasn't a good idea when TTC so went searching in chemist and found this.
It's my first cycle TTC so I'll see how it goes.

Just used PreSeed for the first time yesterday... (CD11). Couldn't help but posting this comment by hubby made...

Maybe a little TMI, but we "began" and I asked "Do you like it?"

He looked at me and said, "We are NEVER not using this stuff... It feels soooo good!"
Later he said, "We should use this every time... not just for the 'ya know' days..."

:thumbup: Preseed= HUSBAND APPROVED!

Haha Jhartsbaby. My husband loves it too! Good luck to you!

Waitingforbaby!!! OMG Congrats!!!!!!

Londongirl, I know that we can get to 50! I know I'm going to keep trying :)

Hi girls....I still follow this thread everyday and just wanted to say congrats to all the ladies that have got their BFPs and hoping that the rest of you get yours very soon!

I got my BFP the 1st month we used Pre-seed. Don't know if it was down to the preseed, or just pure luck....but I honestly feel it definately helped, as I didn't produce much EWCM at all. (we fell pregnant on our 2nd month trying, which was very surprising considering our ages).

I didn't use as much as it said to as I found it too much....I used about half the amount on the applicator....and afterwards, I laid there all night without getting up at all (sounds gross I know! lol)...and didn't go toilet until the next morning.

Happy New Year lovelies xxx

leikela i know exactly what you mean i hate to get that bfn but since getting all these ic i have plenty of sticks to pee on and so am constantly doing my "experiments" as mu DH calls them lol you have more will power than me to hold out but gl to you any symptoms or anything that might give you a clue

Hi Lucy,

Last cycle I used 3 HPT's and only two left. One FRER and the other a digital. I don't want to have to buy more, so that is also helping with my will power. LOL I had cramping for a few days and lots of clear watery CM but other than that, not much else in the way of symptoms. I think last cycle I almost "thought up" the symptoms, sort of psychosomatic type stuff! LOL I refused to do that this cycle and of course I don't have as many symptoms. LOL I will post next week when I know for sure! :)

Anyone know where to buy extra applicators?

I bought the preseed thats 40gm with 9 applicators... I'm quite sure the preseed will go further than 9 times! (I only use 2gms)

THANKS ladies :)

:dust:

leikela good luck hope that you get that bfp

just got the preseed in the mail yesterday but i think that am going to be using it once i get closer to o time no sense in doing it before then i think

congrats waiting4!!! Our BFP came after the second cycle using preseed.. i too used 2 g and used softcups afterward. Goodluck ladies!!!

thanks so much i been trying for about a year. and soo happy its finally come true. i made i video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw1fcCuKp7I&context=C3c769bdADOEgsToPDskKG7brokx42uBaln3jipsvf if anyone wants to watch and comment that would mean alot.
thank:) and good luck to everyone else!!

Hey! would love to watch your video... but i cant see it. Is there any other way to view it?

oh my gosh waiting4 that made me cry so happy for you congrats

I never thought i would see the day i got a BFP im soo happy but worried cuz im kidda so light cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->