PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

mild cramping is totally normal... I still get it now!!! :flower:

congrats Waiting!!!lovely video.a h&h 9 months !!!

Can I join? :) We have been using PreSeed :) Currently in TWW so am crossing my fingers!! x

I can't manage to open the link. Can you tell me the name of it so I can find it on YouTube?
Thanks!

I just started using preseed this cycle. I'm due to O today. I can not wait to for the next two weeks to be over! Really praying for a BFP this time. [-o<

I'd like to join and be 1 of the 50! My AF is due 1/22. This was our first time using preseed and our 7th month ttc. I'm really hoping this is it. We Bd'd like crazy this week... I must say I really do like preseed alot.. It feels very natural and I like the fact that you can apply it before the deed. Good luck to all of you!!

Welcome Kintenda, Kati & T84!!! You're now part of the list! For those of you in the tww, pls update with symptom spotting etc! I'm going into the two sometime this week and have a very food feeling. Let's all be part of the 50 BFPs!!!!

Good luck to those in 2ww. I am back to CD3 but looking forward to using preseed again this month. DH doesn't even notice!!!

So this is my second or third month using preseed and my chart is a lot different than how it used to be the past 2 months and since this is my 13 month TTC I think it's finally my time.

I've been having cramps off and on today, mostly on my right side and my nipples are sore but other than that, I'm feeling normal! And happy!

Ash! That sounds exciting! When do you test? Keeping my FX'ed for you!!

This is our second month using pre-seed, although last month I think we missed O-day so it's more like our first month... can I join?! I still haven't O'd yet, but I think I will be entering the TWW soon....

Soon2bee - Thanks for the crossed fingers and I test on the 13th so this Friday, although if my temps stay up for the next 2-3 days I'll probably test then!

Add me to this list!! Got my preseed and softcups ready to go!! Test on the 27th

This is our second month using pre-seed, although last month I think we missed O-day so it's more like our first month... can I join?! I still haven't O'd yet, but I think I will be entering the TWW soon....

No probs I'll add you. Ps your photo is gorgeous xx

I'd like to join and be 1 of the 50! My AF is due 1/22. This was our first time using preseed and our 7th month ttc. I'm really hoping this is it. We Bd'd like crazy this week... I must say I really do like preseed alot.. It feels very natural and I like the fact that you can apply it before the deed. Good luck to all of you!!

I love it too :) Just thought it was neat that you and i are both in our 7th month trying and both using preseed for the first time... My AF is due just a few days after yours... lets hope she flies far far away instead :)

Good Luck Ladies! I love checking in to this thread and seeing who else is on the list! I also swear by PreSeed! Lots of :dust: to everyone! :hugs:

I'm 5DPO right now so I feel grateful that I have a couple of long shifts in the next week, will make it go so much faster! :) Crossing fingers for BFP!!

I love it too :) Just thought it was neat that you and i are both in our 7th month trying and both using preseed for the first time... My AF is due just a few days after yours... lets hope she flies far far away instead :)

That is neat :). 7 months seems like too long right? I pray last month was out last time seeing the witch fx'd!!

I'm 5DPO right now so I feel grateful that I have a couple of long shifts in the next week, will make it go so much faster! :) Crossing fingers for BFP!!

I'm right there with ya, 6dpo today :) I almost wish I had some long shifts to get me through the wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->