PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi girls
We BD'd the day of ov, the day before and 3 days before.
Do you think we covered our bases?
I'm 5dpo now. Realistically think I'll test at 9 or 10 dpo.

Where is everyone else up to?
Xx

It sounds like you have definitly covered your bases! I am also at 5dpo and am going to try to wait until 10 or 11 dpo to test. This is going to be such a long week. Good luck to everyone on getting their :bfp:

Hi girls

Xx

i'm also 5dpo! i just got my crosshairs this morning, i think because my temps were a little flat the past few days so FF was waiting to see whether my temps went up or down after that.

we BD the day before, the day of and two days after. hope we caught it!

i'm also 5dpo! i just got my crosshairs this morning, i think because my temps were a little flat the past few days so FF was waiting to see whether my temps went up or down after that.

we BD the day before, the day of and two days after. hope we caught it!

We're on exact par again!! Lol!

Hi girls

Xx

Hey Ladies! Congrats to those with BFPs!!! I took ov tests and my first positive was on 1/5... so I think I'm approaching around 10 dpo.. or something IDK it's all so confusing. Anywho AF isn't technically due until next Sunday and I'm trying my BEST to hold out. I actually had to schedule a tooth extraction surgery on Thursday so I'll take a test Thursday morning to make sure it's not positive.. Not getting my hopes up honestly it's more likely that AF will show than won't show. Sorry I haven't been posting much - I try not to think a/b this 2ww too much other wise I'll drive myself bonkers!!:wacko:
I am experiencing sore breast - they usually come around 5 days before AF and go away a day or so before.. so I'm not getting excited about that. Anywho sorry for the long post. Can't wait to see more BFP's come in this week!!! Babydust to all of US!!! :dust::dust:

Leikela-- WOW that was a awesome and VERY helpful website about BD.. I just dont understand Y u would want to not BD for 3 days.. thats odd... Me and DH we r gonna do the everyday at prolly 8 pm. i didnt know that it had to be extactly hours either.. i just always did it whenever i had time my bad...

AFM- im on cd 6 still light bleeding i have a long ways to go before O..

Leikela-- WOW that was a awesome and VERY helpful website about BD.. I just dont understand Y u would want to not BD for 3 days.. thats odd... Me and DH we r gonna do the everyday at prolly 8 pm. i didnt know that it had to be extactly hours either.. i just always did it whenever i had time my bad...

I too thought it was a very interesting web site! The lady swears that it works. I don't know about the 3 day abstinence period either but my guess would be that it would possibly cause a stronger ejaculation which would mean a higher number of sperm. My only issue is that I cannot pinpoint ovulation as I have no symptoms and am always irregular between 27, 28, 29, 30 or 31 days.

Hi everyone
I hate symptom spotting, but I have to say - I had dull cramping yesterday and today and then, when I wiped today, my CM was very, very, very faintly tinged pink - ever so faintly. It is probably just in my head, since I'm only 6dpo - but it does make me wonder...
xx

Hi everyone
I hate symptom spotting, but I have to say - I had dull cramping yesterday and today and then, when I wiped today, my CM was very, very, very faintly tinged pink - ever so faintly. It is probably just in my head, since I'm only 6dpo - but it does make me wonder...
xx

Hope that was IB. you could be number 28. Fx'd for u. praying for a sticky one.GL!!!

I'm getting excited about doing my first test. I'm going to do it on Sunday

I have been trying for 7 months and just bought my first PreSeed after reading what all you lovely ladies have had to say. So, if you are still keeping track, let's see if PreSeed can help me get that BFP. I am testing on February 11th, so I pan to have a BFP by Valentines Day!

GL to you!
I havent been in here for awhile, per my ticker had a m/c in December, took a break for this cycle and will be back to TTC as soon as af is gone.
Will be preseeding it up as well!
I'll be testing Feb 10th (if I can make it that long....:haha:)

good luck sombra

tracdesi sorry for your loss but am keeping fx that you get a bfp soon

afm i used the preseed when i got a high on the fertility monitor but then i realized am not going to o until next tuesday my cycles are 42 days long at the moment but hey am just happy to have a cycle so am not going to use it until am closer to o day (side note i actually liked it i thought hubby would not but he doesn't really care )

Hubby and I bought Preseed tonight! (-: I can't wait to use it. Sadly, I won't test until Feb. 17th.

I too thought it was a very interesting web site! The lady swears that it works. I don't know about the 3 day abstinence period either but my guess would be that it would possibly cause a stronger ejaculation which would mean a higher number of sperm. My only issue is that I cannot pinpoint ovulation as I have no symptoms and am always irregular between 27, 28, 29, 30 or 31 days.

Yes I have the same thing.. Do u ever have ewcm? Do u use opks? Maybe u should start temping and bd every other day untill u get ur cycles mapped out.. That's my problem too bc sometimes I O on cd 25 sometimes on cd 28 sometimes 30 n sometimes 31..
But what I do is if I get creamy cm earlier in my cyle I know I'm gonna O sooner then my average which is cd 28.. BUT when I start seeing ewcm even if it's a little bit I start using opks twice a day n I usually catch my surge although I have missed it 3 times.. I have been charting for 9 months and still I don't understand my cycles.. They range from 38-41 days .. Weird!!!

Tested at 7dpo. *BFN* of course. Lol!

I'm so dumb - I can't help myself!!

Lol oh no londongirl! I was waiting until 9dpo because you were! Now I don't know if I'll be able to control myself! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->