PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

GL to you!
I havent been in here for awhile, per my ticker had a m/c in December, took a break for this cycle and will be back to TTC as soon as af is gone.
Will be preseeding it up as well!
I'll be testing Feb 10th (if I can make it that long....:haha:)

We will be testing about the same time then. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let's hope for a double :bfp:

hey ladies.. So the fun begans once again.... Im done with my period as of today.. so only like 18 more days to 0.. i just watched a very awsome you tube video its called sperm race.. i watched all parts which are ten mins each... very awsome!!

GL to you!
I havent been in here for awhile, per my ticker had a m/c in December, took a break for this cycle and will be back to TTC as soon as af is gone.
Will be preseeding it up as well!
I'll be testing Feb 10th (if I can make it that long....:haha:)

We will be testing about the same time then. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let's hope for a double :bfp:

Fx'd, everything is crossed, for both of us!!!! :happydance:
Man I dont know if I can wait, Im such a POAS addict
Fortunately when I put in my last IC order, somehow it doubled I must have clicked proceed to check out twice or something, and now I have something like 35 ovulation test strips on their way, plus the 15 I already have at home...I only meant to order 15 :dohh:
SO having said that, given my addiction, I did one tonight at CD 6 of a freaking 30 day cycle
LOL
It was surprisingly dark though?? not a positive but still, dark!

Yes I have the same thing.. Do u ever have ewcm? Do u use opks? Maybe u should start temping and bd every other day untill u get ur cycles mapped out.. That's my problem too bc sometimes I O on cd 25 sometimes on cd 28 sometimes 30 n sometimes 31..
But what I do is if I get creamy cm earlier in my cyle I know I'm gonna O sooner then my average which is cd 28.. BUT when I start seeing ewcm even if it's a little bit I start using opks twice a day n I usually catch my surge although I have missed it 3 times.. I have been charting for 9 months and still I don't understand my cycles.. They range from 38-41 days .. Weird!!!

I do get EWCM, but not every month. Somehow I don't think I am O'ing every month. I don't think I O'd last month. I didn't have much EWCM and AF this time around was basically all bright red, almost pink blood. Some clots and a heck of a lot of cramps on CD2. Sorry if TMI!

I haven't used OPK's but I am going to this cycle. I thought about temping but that would just cause more stress. I was reading online how to do it and I am not a morning person. I would screw up the times and then have to subtract or add an hour. It would be more trouble than it's worth. LOL

Wow, you have long cycles indeed! At least they are pretty much regular though. I read online that the longer the cycle, the better quality of eggs! So that may be a good thing for you. :)

PS- I did see The Great Sperm Race on YouTube. I too was enthralled by it! Makes us see what a miracle every baby is! :)

I am due AF on Friday and am almost wishing to see it so I can start using my new OPK and Preseed!! :winkwink:

Tracdesi,

Now we just need to hope that Murphy's Law kicks in...the month you get all these sticks to pee on, everything will go according to plan, you'll get your BFP, and you won't need them anymore!

Hmm...I need to try this theory out myself. We may be on to something.

Hi all
I'm 9dpo today so gonna test in an hour or so. Ilk keep you posted.
I've had dull cramping from 5dpo til now on and off. DH has told me not to read into it so I'm not. But if AF comes I'm going to the gp cos this ain't normal.
Xx

Jchic- we have both been TTC for the same exact amount of time. Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one still BFP-less after 7 months. Hoping ours are just aroun the corner!

Hi girls I'm 28 and been ttc for aro 6/7 months came off bc in June and no luck yet! Been using preseed the last few months and although it's not got me my bfp I feel it has helped when baby dancing alot in the fertile week!
I have short cycles 24-27 days and af lasts 2-3 days I've been worried in the past it's all a bit on the short side so I've been taking ac which has helped keep at the longer end.
Got high hopes for this month grapefruit juice and 2nd month of using Cbfm!
Good luck to you all let's hope we get some bfp's this month!
Xxxxxx

Jchic- we have both been TTC for the same exact amount of time. Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one still BFP-less after 7 months. Hoping ours are just aroun the corner!

Hi There! UGH, I know....it seems like eternity, doesnt it? I will be going into Cycle 7 come Feb 1 if AF shows her dumb face :wacko:
I am hopeful we will ALL get our BFPS soon! God is good, for sure :thumbup:

What cycle day are you on now?
Babydust to you!

hey ladies sorry that some of you are getting bfn i hate that have seen that one line for so long and then the one time that i get two it turns out to be ectopic but i have faith that it will happen for us all i too have just began to use pre seed and so far i like hope that this month it makes a difference

Well tomorrow is the day AF is due. I'm praying my temps stay high, and the witch keeps away! If she doesn't show, I will test on Saturday. Tomorrow cannot go by fast enough. Good luck to everyone. Praying everyone gets their :bfp: soon!

Well tomorrow is the day AF is due. I'm praying my temps stay high, and the witch keeps away! If she doesn't show, I will test on Saturday. Tomorrow cannot go by fast enough. Good luck to everyone. Praying everyone gets their :bfp: soon!

good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->