PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Jchic- we have both been TTC for the same exact amount of time. Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one still BFP-less after 7 months. Hoping ours are just aroun the corner!

Hi There! UGH, I know....it seems like eternity, doesnt it? I will be going into Cycle 7 come Feb 1 if AF shows her dumb face :wacko:
I am hopeful we will ALL get our BFPS soon! God is good, for sure :thumbup:

What cycle day are you on now?
Babydust to you!

Definitely seems like an eternity and every month more without a BFP seems like an eternity x2.

I'm on CD#4 as of today. Starting OPKs tomorrow and temping. I only temped last month and don't think I was sleeping enough hours in a row to get a good baseline, so have no idea when I ovulated...hoping for more accurately timed love making this month.

Hi girls I'm 28 and been ttc for aro 6/7 months came off bc in June and no luck yet! Been using preseed the last few months and although it's not got me my bfp I feel it has helped when baby dancing alot in the fertile week!
I have short cycles 24-27 days and af lasts 2-3 days I've been worried in the past it's all a bit on the short side so I've been taking ac which has helped keep at the longer end.
Got high hopes for this month grapefruit juice and 2nd month of using Cbfm!
Good luck to you all let's hope we get some bfp's this month!
Xxxxxx

Sounds similar to my cycles which are 26 days with AF also lasting 2/3 days. What have you found that helps? Sorry I don't know what "ac" or "cbfm" is...kinda new to this board.

10dpo. The most concentrated FMU I've ever had it's almost orange (gross!! Lol!!). I must be dehydrated!? Anyway BFN...

I am out for this month, its not af, its my OH
He changed his mind abruptly and doesnt want to TTC now :cry:
We got in one BD and that was three days ago, but then all of a sudden last night he did POM.

Im not sure what to do now, Im re-thinking the relationship, he doesnt seem to want to commit to anything, he did get me an engagement ring (after five years) but its been sitting in his drawer and he hasnt gotten it sized or anything and we're going on six years together in March of this year, so why hasnt he gotten it sized? why is he now all of a sudden pulling out even though we discussed that we wouldnt and even didnt for one bd and now he doesnt want to?

I just feel gutted. He knows Im upset but he doesnt say a word to me

We got in one BD and that was three days ago, but then all of a sudden last night he did POM.

Im not sure what to do now, Im re-thinking the relationship, he doesnt seem to want to commit to anything, he did get me an engagement ring (after five years) but its been sitting in his drawer and he hasnt gotten it sized or anything and we're going on six years together in March of this year, so why hasnt he gotten it sized? why is he now all of a sudden pulling out even though we discussed that we wouldnt and even didnt for one bd and now he doesnt want to?

Tracdesi.... I'm sooo sorry. I'm not surprised you're feeling gutted. I don't really know what to say aside from the fact I'm sending a massive virtual hug to you and I hope things turn around soon for you xxx

HI Ladies,

Just wanted to ask some advice. I got what I think is a positive on my OPK yesterday. I had dull cramps on one side since Sunday, which I presumed were OV pains, but then today I have been having these really really sharp pain there. At one point it even made me double over.

Has anyone had anything similar or know what could be going on. Any advice/stories would be really appreciated.

Babydust to all
xxxx

10dpo. The most concentrated FMU I've ever had it's almost orange (gross!! Lol!!). I must be dehydrated!? Anyway BFN...

:( it IS still early. i didn't test this morning because i didn't want to be disappointed. :nope:

Don't count yourself out till AF arrives!! You still have time! My friend did not see her BFP until a week after AF was due and she tested everyday!

FX for you!!!

I understand what you are going through. I was in a similar situation with a guy I dated for 7 years before marrying my husband. He just couldn't commit to me and a family...now he is unable to commit to the girl that got him after me!

I'm happy to be TTC with my husband and know without a doubt that we are committed to each other and a baby (if we are so lucky).

I'll be wishing for a BFP and the perfect daddy for your baby..wether it's him or someone else. Either way, you will be a mom!

Aw, I'm sorry! :hugs: Hang in there! Whatever decision you make, you will eventually have the family you want! Good for you for rethinking things though. My heart goes out to you!

OK Ladies, I have an update on my Mayan Massage. It was amazing! If you have someone in your area that does them you should go. She also told me about of few other things to try. Things she did and suggested"
-The uterus has 13 ligaments holding it in place. She massaged my lower back and my abdomin. She also taught me to do it myself. (Only done before O)
-Told me that my uterus was tilting forward and to the right and was able to reposition it. Amazing!!!!
-suggested a 3 week detox, consists of healthy whole foods diet and a smoothie every moring full with a cleanse and high vit. component. Says it will help to clean out my liver of the birth control and other toxins.
-Suggest heat packs with castor oil. Look it up, feels great and makes skin soft.
-Also suggested a couple other things like a vagina steam (cleans out everything) and another vit. that I can't remember at the moment.
-She also strongly suggested that I wait a month to ttc, I should have AF come because I am basically cleaning out my uterus doing all of these things and is should get it all out before becoming pregnant.

I know some of it sounds a little crazy (vagina steam) but I am willing to try anything. The closer I get to that 1 year mark and know that that will bring doctors into the picture, I want to try anything to avoid that.

So here I am, thinking I could never stop ttc and we did for the month. It is a freeing feeling but also a little tough because of course I still want it so badly. Sooo, I am out for this month, but looked a head to next month and it looks like I will be Oing right around Valentines day. What a romantic day to conceive :)

Well, I was supposed to test today, but wimped out. :wacko: I guess I just don't want to see another BFN and be disapointed. So far AF has been a no show (was due to arrive Friday). I have been getting light period-like cramps since Wed, but they dont last very long. Temps are also still well above the crossline. If nothing happens tomorrow, I will test Monday morning. Hope alll is well for everyone else. Hoping to see at least a one person get their :bfp: in this thread soon!

Well, I was supposed to test today, but wimped out. :wacko: I guess I just don't want to see another BFN and be disapointed. So far AF has been a no show (was due to arrive Friday). I have been getting light period-like cramps since Wed, but they dont last very long. Temps are also still well above the crossline. If nothing happens tomorrow, I will test Monday morning. Hope alll is well for everyone else. Hoping to see at least a one person get their :bfp: in this thread soon!

Ahhh! I can't believe you haven't tested! You're a much stronger woman then me! Lol good luck! It sounds like your high temps and missed period could be signs pointing straight to your bfp!!

Hey Londongirl - I'm out the wicked :witch: came this morning.. as predicted. Oh well here's to February 17th...

katikins! Wow, you have patience of steel! Keep us posted on your test.
As for me, this was my first month using pre-seed. I am now 16dpo (on a usual 12 day LP) having sensitive breasts around the edges, lots of creamy CM (sorry) and absolutely nothing else!!! No af cramps....nothing..of course i ve tested....everyday since 12 dpo with a frer and zilch not even a hint of a line. This is so frustrating. :(
Hoping i can get out of limbo soon!

2nd month using Preseed, 5 cycle... 13dpo, always have 32-34 day cycles. Boobs usually sore at least 1 week before AF starts, nothings as of yet!!! Ive felt what I'm describing as small tingy cramps on my left side since 7dpo. Other thing, normally when AF is due.. lots o cm.. not much as of yet. ***reallyyyy*** trying to not have high hopes, but as we all know.. .thats impossible!! We've bd more than ever this month!!! :dust: for us all!!

God bless conceive plus! First month TTC and it's a yes!!!!!!!
Sorry for being the annoying first month one, good luck to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"