PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

God bless conceive plus! First month TTC and it's a yes!!!!!!!
Sorry for being the annoying first month one, good luck to you all

YAY!! congrats now share the baby dust and the luck around lol h&h9 to ya :hugs:

i think we did it ladies! i got a VERRRYYYY faint positive this morning with SMU on an IC, then took a FRER almost 3 hours later. they're pretty faint but showed up quick, so OH and i aren't letting ourselves get very excited until i miss AF (which is due Wednesday) we dont want to get our hopes up like we did in Sept when i had a chemical.

heres the tests i have so far!
IMG-20120123-00509.jpg

Congrats Bababall!!! Oooo fx'd for you mommytobe!!!!

I definitely see a faint line! WOW! how exciting! WOOHOOO!

That is definitely a faint line Mommytobe!! FX for you that it gets darker!! :)

i think we did it ladies! i got a VERRRYYYY faint positive this morning with SMU on an IC, then took a FRER almost 3 hours later. they're pretty faint but showed up quick, so OH and i aren't letting ourselves get very excited until i miss AF (which is due Wednesday) we dont want to get our hopes up like we did in Sept when i had a chemical.

View attachment 329030

OMG I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

View attachment 329030

OMG I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yayy! it might sound weird but i credit some of it to you, after you told me about your friend, i told myself EVERYDAY (even before O) that i'm pregnant. and i seriously started believing it!! just hoping its a sticky one and that the tests get darker!

i think we did it ladies! I got a verrryyyy faint positive this morning with smu on an ic, then took a frer almost 3 hours later. They're pretty faint but showed up quick, so oh and i aren't letting ourselves get very excited until i miss af (which is due wednesday) we dont want to get our hopes up like we did in sept when i had a chemical.

Heres the tests i have so far!
View attachment 329030

omg i'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy i'm nearly crying!!!

View attachment 329030
Hi mommytobe,

Congrats:)
h&h 9months....

omg!!!!!!! Congrats mommytobe!!!!!! Sooooooo excited for you. I will be sending you sticky thoughts! Sooooo happy for you!

Omg congrats mom!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Hi ladies how have y'all been? Sorry I been so busy lately..
I need yalls help..
My overaris hurt... My left side like where my overary would be hurts it hurts when I'm walking sitting standing it hurts.. It almost feels like a pulled muscle.. I didn't do anything out the ordernary forgot it to be hurting... I know it can't be O bc Im only o day 16 and I don't O till 25-28.. I even spotted a tiny drop earlier...

Help please?

mommytobe,

Definitely looks like an early positive! Congrats!! H&H 9 months!!

annie00,

Pain like that could mean a number of things. The best way to be sure you are ok is to go see your Dr., especially if it becomes too painful to bear. Dull persistent pain could mean a cyst, but I am not a Dr. and don't want to speculate! I hope you feel better. :)

Thanks sweetie!! Will a cyst get better own it's own??

It's not a dull ache it's a hurt when I move it's weird !!!

It depends on what kind of cyst, but most resolve themselves on their own but can also cause heavy bleeding when they burst (if they are big). However, that is most likely not what you have. Maybe you are just having a weird cycle? Perhaps you are feeling some pain while your uterus replenishes itself and re-thickens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->