PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Maybe so.. I dunno what's going on but I have some muscle relaxers from a couple months ago when I pulled a muscle in my back.. I'm thinking about taking one.. Just Incase it's a pulled muscle.. It feels just like one.. And so i can get some relief.. I did spot one time earlier when I wiped.. It was light brown gooey stuff...

I have had a bm in a week.. Maybe that's y? I took some milk of magnessia n had a little one so far but if nothing more by tomorrow I'm gonna take some more..... If it is due to bm then y did I spot? Kwim? Thanks again!!!

i think we did it ladies! i got a VERRRYYYY faint positive this morning with SMU on an IC, then took a FRER almost 3 hours later. they're pretty faint but showed up quick, so OH and i aren't letting ourselves get very excited until i miss AF (which is due Wednesday) we dont want to get our hopes up like we did in Sept when i had a chemical.

heres the tests i have so far!
View attachment 329030

Oh My :happydance::happydance: this looks really g00d - C0ngrats mommytobe u deserve it :flower:

mummywant2be congrats those def look like promising bfp are you going to keep testing or are you going to hold out till af is a no show? so happy for you

i think we did it ladies! i got a VERRRYYYY faint positive this morning with SMU on an IC, then took a FRER almost 3 hours later. they're pretty faint but showed up quick, so OH and i aren't letting ourselves get very excited until i miss AF (which is due Wednesday) we dont want to get our hopes up like we did in Sept when i had a chemical.

heres the tests i have so far!
View attachment 329030

YAY!!!!!!!happy for you mommytobe. a H&H 9 months.

thank you ladies!!! it really means SOOO much! you guys were my big supporters for 4 months and i can't wait to see ALL your bfps! this is such a great thread with so many wonderful ladies and you all deserve this!

Congrats to all the ladies on their :bfp:s !! Best wishes for a H&H 9 months. Unfortunately for me, AF arrived yesterday. Of course she had to be 3 days late! Anyway, on to the next cycle. Loved the preeseed, and will continue to use it. Will be in touch :)

thank you ladies!!! it really means SOOO much! you guys were my big supporters for 4 months and i can't wait to see ALL your bfps! this is such a great thread with so many wonderful ladies and you all deserve this!

Congrats hun! Such lovely news :flower:
I know you have been on this thread a long while waiting to get your bfp.

I only now check in every now and again to see how peeps are going, and this has made my day xxx

Congrats Mommy! Im happy for you :)
The happiest and healthiest of 9 months to you darling!

Hi everyone
AF came today. But I actually am ok about it. For the first time, I had a 14 day clear luteal phase, whereas before it's been on the shorter end eg 11 days. I have been on vit b to even it up and it's worked! I also have had all bloods done and they're normal and had a uterine ultrasound, which was normal too. The reasons we has all the investigations was I had 2 chem pregs in The 5 cycles we've been TTC for. I suspect my luteal phase was too short and thats why.
So I'm happy now cos all is healthy and my cycle is well-balanced. Now I know it's just a thing of time. I've been asked be bridesmaids for 2 friends - 1 in nov 1 in jan 2013. If I'd got a BFP this time I could have done it. So thays disappointing.
But I'm not gonna stop trying just for the weddings. If this whole TTC thing has taught me anything, it's that you can't control everything in life.
Last cycle I did everything by the book but we were stressed and it didn't work. The 2 months we conceived we were more relaxed. So I'm gonna chill this month and if we conceive hopefully it'll stick xx

Maybe so.. I dunno what's going on but I have some muscle relaxers from a couple months ago when I pulled a muscle in my back.. I'm thinking about taking one.. Just Incase it's a pulled muscle.. It feels just like one.. And so i can get some relief.. I did spot one time earlier when I wiped.. It was light brown gooey stuff...

I have had a bm in a week.. Maybe that's y? I took some milk of magnessia n had a little one so far but if nothing more by tomorrow I'm gonna take some more..... If it is due to bm then y did I spot? Kwim? Thanks again!!!

I am not sure taking those are a good idea, I had the same problem awhile back with constipation and I thought about taking m.o.m but I looked it up in my drug guide and it had warnings about taking when pregnant, and Im thinking the same thing about the muscle relaxant...
So instead of taking the mom I looked up natural remedies and this one actually worked within 5-10 minutes:
large glass of orange juice mixed with two-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil/olive oil (or any kitchen oil) the orange juice I think acts as a stimulant and the oil acts as a stool softener, combined it worked wonders for me!

Have you tried tens on your back? (you can rent them from physio places I think)

After 7 cycles, my hubby and I got our :bfp: today!!! Don't know what DPO I am, but on CD 31... So going on 5 weeks. My periods usually come from CD29-33, so my period is due right now. Just want you ladies to know that this was our FIRST month using preseed! Can't honestly think of anything else different we tried. Hope our little poppyseed sticks like superglue!

Loads of :dust: to you all :flower:

Attachments

• 0126122144.jpg
    0126122144.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
After 7 cycles, my hubby and I got our :bfp: today!!! Don't know what DPO I am, but on CD 31... So going on 5 weeks. My periods usually come from CD29-33, so my period is due right now. Just want you ladies to know that this was our FIRST month using preseed! Can't honestly think of anything else different we tried. Hope our little poppyseed sticks like superglue!

YAY !!! CONGRATS h&h 9 to you :happydance:

OMG, OMG!!! Congrats to you!! I am sooooo happy for you and your hubby! H&H 9 months to you!! :) :thumbup:

Lucy and Leikela,

Thank you ladies so so so much!....

I hope I didnt upset anyone posting the BFP on here, just wanted to give hope to my preseed sisters! :D As that was our only difference this cycle!!!

Lucy and Leikela,

Thank you ladies so so so much!....

I hope I didnt upset anyone posting the BFP on here, just wanted to give hope to my preseed sisters! :D As that was our only difference this cycle!!!

on the contrary hun you lifted my spirits thanks and again YAY!!

we need stories like these so that we won't lose hope :happydance:

Jhartsbaby.... Congratulations lovely!!!!! This has made my day and you've taken our ticker up to 30! I'm so happy for you. Will pray that it sticks
Xxx

Jhartsbaby.... Congratulations lovely!!!!! This has made my day and you've taken our ticker up to 30! I'm so happy for you. Will pray that it sticks
Xxx

Thank you so much to each of you!!! I still can't believe it :) You ladies are wonderful to congratulate us.... I know it is always hard to be happy for others when they get their bfp... I just know it is and so i especially thank you.

I'm a preseed believer and I know God gave us this little one, but i'm not so sure that God didn't invent preseed through Dr. E :D I feel like with this changed world we live in that makes getting pregnant harder, God slipped preseed into the mix to help with what our bodies face this day in age. For me, I feel like stress wouldnt allow me to produce a healthy safe environment for the spermies... And preseed took care of that :)

Don't lose your hope and faith. God never fails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->