PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

COngradulations jharts!

I used preseed last month...this month i ll only have the `left-overs' lol what was left from last month. I didnt have time to go order some more online. :( lets hope i can predict O right so I can use it at the right time. goooo pre-seed!

Woohoo!!! Congrats all!!! 18dpo no sign of af and no bfp yet BUTTTT 1000000 signs that bfp is coming :D 2nd cycle using preseed and reallllly hope it worked!!!!! Keeping my everything crossed!! :dust:

Woohoo!!! Congrats all!!! 18dpo no sign of af and no bfp yet BUTTTT 1000000 signs that bfp is coming :D 2nd cycle using preseed and reallllly hope it worked!!!!! Keeping my everything crossed!! :dust:

gl when are you testing

Congratulations, Jharts! That's truly wonderful... have a heathy and happy 9 months!! :flower:

Congrats JHarts on your :bfp:. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Andersen - Hope you see your bfb real soon. Keep us posted
:dust:

Good luck, Andersen!!! Sounds like you are soooo close to seeing the best two lines of your life!!! :D

Hello Ladies,

It's been a while since I posted. I've been busy and dealing with some personal issues. Congrats to all the :bfp:'s! Wow, it's so many since I last posted. H & H 9 months to you wonderful ladies.

:dust:to all on the pre-seed mission!!!

This has been so exciting lately!!!!! Congrats to Jharts and again Mommytobe. Really exciting. My good friend just told me she was pregnant too! This is her first and she has been trying for a while so I am really excited for her. We took the "month off" so I amjust waiting for AF. Should be here next week, and then its on!!!!!! Feeling good about our renewed energy! Can't wait to be able to post our BFP someday. H&H to the new mommies!!!!!! Sticky thoughts!

I agree. I hope to see lots more :bfp:'s soon! We all just need to stay positive and have a little patience. Thank goodness for this great group of ladies to help us stay sane through this crazy journey!

This has been so exciting lately!!!!! Congrats to Jharts and again Mommytobe. Really exciting. My good friend just told me she was pregnant too! This is her first and she has been trying for a while so I am really excited for her. We took the "month off" so I amjust waiting for AF. Should be here next week, and then its on!!!!!! Feeling good about our renewed energy! Can't wait to be able to post our BFP someday. H&H to the new mommies!!!!!! Sticky thoughts!

Hi Ladies! How is everyone today? So I am on CD27 and 12DPO. no sign of AF but I got a BFN yesterday. Temp is still elevated, so I have faith and am praying that this is it! Will be testing on Thursday :)
GL to all testing soon!

xx

Hi Ladies! How is everyone today? So I am on CD27 and 12DPO. no sign of AF but I got a BFN yesterday. Temp is still elevated, so I have faith and am praying that this is it! Will be testing on Thursday :)
GL to all testing soon!

xx

Fingers crossed for you!!!!

How are you feeling today? I hope this is it for both of us girl :)

How are you feeling today? I hope this is it for both of us girl :)

My back is bothering me today. It started last night and I was completely exhausted at like 7pm. But I also barely slept Friday night. Trying to be hopeful and realistic all at the same time.

I started temping at the beginning of the month and had lost my thermometer. so last week i found and was just curious what my temp was. the past 2 months my temps range from 96.8-97.9 throughout my whole cycle. since I've been taking it like the past few days it was 98.2, 98.3, 98.4 97.9, and then today was 98.3. So there relativiely higher then normal but I dont really have a clear view since I didn't temp most of the month. But I'm hoping it means something!!

How have you been feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->