• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Big congrats ttcbabyw1!! wohoo!

londongirl :

I have a very high stress job also and i can find it very difficult to relax even on my days off. I am convinced this is part of our difficulty. my friend was trying for two years shes in the same job as my myself and she said fuck it and booked herself 3 weeks holiday in Hawaii! Got her BFP the month she came home :) she was booked in for some fertillity procedures when she got back and ended up not even needing them so I think we need to research relaxation techniques or go to Hawaii :)

Emily Kate- Your chart looks awesome! Possibly on its way to being triphasic!! :happydance:

I'm still a little scared of the whole chemical pregnancy thing.

I think I'll be glad when this week has come and gone and the stupid witch stays far far away! But, there is part of me still thinking "What if stupid witch shows up later this week?" The other part of me says "Even if AF ruins this, I'm pregnant today!" And, for today, I'm gonna just be happy about that!

Plus...I just know that all of you ladies have a :bfp: right around the corner! So, we'll all have lots of bump buddies!!

:hugs:

Ahh don't you even think about the witch coming a long for one second!
You have a wonderful, strong BFP and i'm on no doubt that you will have a happy and healthy 9 months :o)

:flower:

Emily Kate- Your chart looks awesome! Possibly on its way to being triphasic!! :happydance:

I'm still a little scared of the whole chemical pregnancy thing.

I think I'll be glad when this week has come and gone and the stupid witch stays far far away! But, there is part of me still thinking "What if stupid witch shows up later this week?" The other part of me says "Even if AF ruins this, I'm pregnant today!" And, for today, I'm gonna just be happy about that!

Plus...I just know that all of you ladies have a :bfp: right around the corner! So, we'll all have lots of bump buddies!!

:hugs:

Ahh don't you even think about the witch coming a long for one second!
You have a wonderful, strong BFP and i'm on no doubt that you will have a happy and healthy 9 months :o)

:flower:

I agree - the 2 times I had a chemical, the line was quite faint (but definitely there) and literally 10 minutes later it was gone :(

but that aint the story for you - you're our strong number 6!!

londongirl :

I have a very high stress job also and i can find it very difficult to relax even on my days off. I am convinced this is part of our difficulty. my friend was trying for two years shes in the same job as my myself and she said fuck it and booked herself 3 weeks holiday in Hawaii! Got her BFP the month she came home :) she was booked in for some fertillity procedures when she got back and ended up not even needing them so I think we need to research relaxation techniques or go to Hawaii :)

That's interesting, Vichy. Worth keeping in mind. That's why I'm making a real concerted effort to CHILL OUT - forcing myself to take a lunch break every day at work and going for a walk in the sunshine, relaxing music in the morning when i'm getting ready, etc. Are you able to do any of this? My hubby can't get leave until February, when we're going away for 2 weeks. so if I happen to keep getting BFNs til then, HOPEFULLY that'll coincide with Ov!

when's your next hol booked for?

Oooh it's so exciting when we get a BFP!! anybody else due to test soon??

londongirl :

That's interesting, Vichy. Worth keeping in mind. That's why I'm making a real concerted effort to CHILL OUT - forcing myself to take a lunch break every day at work and going for a walk in the sunshine, relaxing music in the morning when i'm getting ready, etc. Are you able to do any of this? My hubby can't get leave until February, when we're going away for 2 weeks. so if I happen to keep getting BFNs til then, HOPEFULLY that'll coincide with Ov!

when's your next hol booked for?

No londongirl i dont even get a lunch break during the day :nope: and i travel 40 minutes there and back so im trying to use that time to listen to some good music to try and relax. iv been drinking camomille tea :coffee: and i went to the spa for a day two weeks ago might go again next week. I live in Ireland so we dont get alot of sunshine :D I do bring my dog for lovely walks in the rain though pmsl :haha: no holidays booked yet but we're thinking about it hope ye get yours x

Alright, London... Like like you were right to get excited! :bfp: this morning!

I think it is still sinking in! Haven't told DH yet as I'm going to surprise him on our anniversary tomorrow! :cloud9:

Yay for another BFP on this thread!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats ttcbabyw1.

ttcbabyw1!!!!! I knew it!!!! Congratulations!!! This is wonderful fabulous news! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! You're our number 6! I'll add you to the top 50. And in time for your anniversary! And a family announcement at Xmas perhaps? Could it be any better timing? Can you give us a little summary of how long you were TTC and what you did differently this cycle?

Thanks! :hugs: I actually got a positive on a digital as well this morning! I still didn't quite believe it until I saw it in writing! :haha: "Pregnant 1-2"! :cloud9:

This was our 4th month ttc. The main thing I did differently this month was Pre-seed!! I also drank grapefruit juice and took robitussin leading up to O to try to help with CM, but to be honest I don't think they made a lot of difference. So, to sum it up.. Yay for PRE-SEED!! :happydance:

Yay!!! TTCbabyw1 I am so happy for you!! Such great news, i teared up reading about your positive! :happydance:

EmilyKate : goodluck . fx'd for you.

JoycieB :happy Bding :winkwink:

well , decided to 'forgive' DH. so Bd in the afternoon. had a few twitches on my left side in the afternoon , could have been O :shrug:. had Bd on Sat night (early hours of Sunday) , so hoping am still covered, if O happened today . might still be in (not getting my hopes too high).

now just need to relax , and see wat happens.....tomorrow 1dpo.

thanx ladies for the encouraging and supportive words. :flower:

Hi Ladies

Please add me!!
Im using Pre-Seed this month and inserting 5 mins prior to BD.
I am currently CD18 with a Peak on my CBFM today :)

Baby dust to all! x

Ttcbabyw1 how exciting!!!!!!!! I just read your post and got so happy for you!!

Afternoon girls,been away this morning ,so much to catch up on! ttcbabyw1,Congrats on ur Bfp! Fantastic news! Plz dont stress & think positive,hoping Af stays faaaar away from u for along time! H&H 9 months to u! X

Good morning ladies!

Yay! So glad we got our #6 this month - congrats ttcbabyw1!!!

I started spotting Fri night. I knew then that it would be a matter of days until AF showed her ugly face again. Lo and behold, the witch arrived today on time, shameless.

Well, on to the next cycle. Things I plan to do differently:

1. SMEP
2. Use 2g of Preseed 15 mins before BD (we barely waited this time around)
3. No caffeine (am on day #2 caffeine-free)
4. Yoga

Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies! And cheers to being one of the remaining 44 before Christmas!

XX

oh, and I forgot to list

5. I will not test until AF is due

Good morning ladies!

I started spotting Fri night. I knew then that it would be a matter of days until AF showed her ugly face again. Lo and behold, the witch arrived today on time, shameless.

1. SMEP
4. Yoga

Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies! And cheers to being one of the remaining 44 before Christmas!

XX

Fingers crossed for next cycle!! What is SMEP??

Good morning ladies!

1. SMEP
4. Yoga

XX

Sorry she got you, but loving your plan for next month :thumbup:

Actually, that's a good point about waiting for 15mins before BD regarding pre-seed. I'm never sure how long we wait, as I tend to put it in and then we get on with foreplay and I'm not sure how long that goes on for :winkwink:. I suspect it differs every time.

Lots of luck for this brand new shiny cycle! xx

[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed for next cycle!! What is SMEP??[/QUOTE]

Sperm meets egg plan bd every second day then 4 days in a row when ov x

Huge congrats ttcbabyw1!!! :D:D:D H&H 9 months!!!

Starting to get into fertile time! Woo hoo! CM is wet now so am thinking I'll start using pre-seed as of tonight just in case I end up Oing early. (Not sure when is most likely since my cycle last month ended 3 days early)

1st month with pre-seed! We'll see how it goes! :D

Huge congrats ttcbabyw1!!! :D:D:D H&H 9 months!!!

Starting to get into fertile time! Woo hoo! CM is wet now so am thinking I'll start using pre-seed as of tonight just in case I end up Oing early. (Not sure when is most likely since my cycle last month ended 3 days early)

1st month with pre-seed! We'll see how it goes! :D

Enjoy! Fx for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"