PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hey girls!

I used preseed every time we dtd this cycle, currently 5dpo waiting not so patiently!

Anyone else in the tww?

Hey Ocean Pearl
I'm pretty sure I'm 4dpo today. I'm going to try not to test this time. I've got some other stuff keeping my mind busy so I'm actually not findign that this 2ww is dragging too much. Are you going to test? if so, when?
xx

Hey sorry for late reply, I'm 9dpo now and still haven't tested, trying to hold out until af is due. Sick of seeing bfns!

Howve you been? x
ocean pearl and london girl, im 3dp today

i'm going to test next friday, when im 11dpo
hey girl! Good luck when testing! Your chart is looking awesome! x

Hey Ocean Pearl
Good on you for hanging off testing. it's such a good idea - and i think you must have lots of self-control...
I'm only 8dpo and stupidly tested with FMU... and sure enough - BFN. in fact, it's so WHITE that it almost appears WHITER where the line should be than the rest of the test strip!!!
So anyway trying not to feel down about my 8dpo BFN. i guess it just reminds me that deep down i feel it will never happen. Also i'm off work at present waiting for my registration papers and it gives me too much time to think - sigh!
hope the rest of you are well
xo

:nope:
Hey Ocean Pearl
Good on you for hanging off testing. it's such a good idea - and i think you must have lots of self-control...
I'm only 8dpo and stupidly tested with FMU... and sure enough - BFN. in fact, it's so WHITE that it almost appears WHITER where the line should be than the rest of the test strip!!!
So anyway trying not to feel down about my 8dpo BFN. i guess it just reminds me that deep down i feel it will never happen. Also i'm off work at present waiting for my registration papers and it gives me too much time to think - sigh!
xo

:hugs: i have to agreee with u london - having to see those BFN's killed me no more testing ofcourse AF is late (she never happens though) and not buying testes actually saves moola...

Hey Ocean Pearl
xo

Hahaha :haha: I know what you mean about the test looks so White!

Please don't get down, 8dpo is sooooo early!

It's very hard when you have a lot of time on your hands too, way to much time to think and obsess...

Maybe do a class? Go for a walk? Your time will come honey, I feel the same, like it's the most unattainable thing ever as we don't actually have any control over it

:hugs:

i'm feeling a bit down today actually. 7dpo, super duper white line on the test strip this morning, which of course is to be expected, but it's funny how you can have a white line ;)

i wonder if 7dpo sadness is a pregnancy symptom :)

i guess i could stand to do a few more months of this charting and symptom spotting :) it's hard to remember what i went through before becoming obsessed with my cycle!

ocean pearl, thanks for checking out my chart! i want to see a temp rise though, and a nice implantation dip... that's the ideal right? but doesnt always happen? it's amazing how consistent my last few temps have been! i got a new thermometer over the weekend cause the one i've been using takes sooooo long and doesnt save the previous time, but i'm not going to actually start charting with it till next cycle, cause it is pretty different and i already have enough variables going this time around. for one, i'm doing a very early morning shift at work tomorrow, which will throw off my sleeping. it wont thow off the chat too much though, if i manage to stay asleep despite the anxiety of knowing i've got to wake up early. i'll have to wake up by 4am instead of my usual 9am. i think i mentioned before i've been temping at 5am and though not ideal in general, it seems to be working well enough and this way tomorrow's very early wake up will be less of a wildcard! i'm going to do the early schedule all next week too. bah! :) yeah......... grumpy today..... but cheering you all on! off to stalk your charts ;)

hey ocean pearl! i looked at our charts and am assured that mine's ok as your is similar! they even have that tiny extra dip right after ovulation. neato :)

DH and I stocked up on concieve plus and softcups this month and followed the SMEP plan (although due to feeling ill did not BD as much as we should have :( )

Tested when I got home after work and got a second line!!! Thinking it may be a faulty test or a mistake though as I am only 5dpo (according to FF) but am enjoying the idea that I might be pregnant just now and that I have seen two lines on a pregnancy test woohoo!

Here is to many of us getting our BFP this month x

:happydance:

i'm feeling a bit down today actually. 7dpo, super duper white line on the test strip this morning, which of course is to be expected, but it's funny how you can have a white line ;)

i wonder if 7dpo sadness is a pregnancy symptom :)

i guess i could stand to do a few more months of this charting and symptom spotting :) it's hard to remember what i went through before becoming obsessed with my cycle!

ocean pearl, thanks for checking out my chart! i want to see a temp rise though, and a nice implantation dip... that's the ideal right? but doesnt always happen? it's amazing how consistent my last few temps have been! i got a new thermometer over the weekend cause the one i've been using takes sooooo long and doesnt save the previous time, but i'm not going to actually start charting with it till next cycle, cause it is pretty different and i already have enough variables going this time around. for one, i'm doing a very early morning shift at work tomorrow, which will throw off my sleeping. it wont thow off the chat too much though, if i manage to stay asleep despite the anxiety of knowing i've got to wake up early. i'll have to wake up by 4am instead of my usual 9am. i think i mentioned before i've been temping at 5am and though not ideal in general, it seems to be working well enough and this way tomorrow's very early wake up will be less of a wildcard! i'm going to do the early schedule all next week too. bah! :) yeah......... grumpy today..... but cheering you all on! off to stalk your charts ;)

Yep that's ideal but doesn't always happen until 10-12dpo so you're still early yet to be so sad! :hugs:

Good idea on not using the new therm until next time. Do you temp vaginally? As that's meant to be most accurate.

hey ocean pearl! i looked at our charts and am assured that mine's ok as your is similar! they even have that tiny extra dip right after ovulation. neato :)

:happydance: how cool, I didn't even notice that! It's only my first month temping and it's helped me a lot! I thought I ov'd early, when infact I ov late and have a shorter luteal phase. So if AF gets me this month, I know when to dtd :thumbup:

I really think AF is on her way...:dohh:

DH and I stocked up on concieve plus and softcups this month and followed the SMEP plan (although due to feeling ill did not BD as much as we should have :( )

Tested when I got home after work and got a second line!!! Thinking it may be a faulty test or a mistake though as I am only 5dpo (according to FF) but am enjoying the idea that I might be pregnant just now and that I have seen two lines on a pregnancy test woohoo!

Here is to many of us getting our BFP this month x

:happydance:

Oh my goodness that's early! Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats to all the Preseed BFP's!!! H&H 9 months to you all!

Holy Hannah, such a big thread I'll never be able to catch up! :thumbup:
Most of my history is in my siggy... so I'll skip that and say that my tube of preseed is on its way to my house and I'll be using it this cycle! I hope it works for me too!

hi ladies just an update,

DB and i :sex: today and I was really surprised when he pulled out to "finish", at first I got scared and thought to myself I hope hes not having second thoughts abt having a baby and i felt it was already too late for that because of my gut feeling that i am preggo so later when i asked why he pulled out he says "cuz your already pregnant babe" <3 I love him!!! :kiss:

So today my boobs have gotten HUGE i mean my sports bra is too small now they won't even stay in my bras. Also still having cramps, they get more intense throughout the day and just recently i have started feeling that heaviness alot of women talk about but i feel it lower than where cramps usually are. I'm starting to notice some frequent urination as of today, vivid dreams the last two nights, and fatigue. Finished my last piece of pineapple today and im feeling great, i know i have all the odds in my favor but im just terrififed of getting a :bfn: and it makes me doubt and i tend to tell myself that my symptoms are all in my head but yet i still have that gut feeling that i am preggo so im trying my best not to let my doubts get the best of me. DB is really helping get my ttc worries off my mind b taking me for walk in the park and getting me to play his nephews Wii, just relaxing and I think it makes a big difference.
thats all for now i will be testing at 8 or 9 dpo, 12 dpo, and 14 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"