PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

i am 6 dpo today :), also have heaviness and cramps feel like AF but its WAY too early for her lol, i had a temp drop, yesterday i was 97.5 and this morning im 96.3

well that sounds like classic implantation doesn't it? a temp drop, some blood, and 6/7dpo? wowsers... when are you going to test? you need to wait at least a couple of days for the hormones to get into your blood stream.

Also - i just saw you were the 2500th post on this thread - good luck perhaps!!!

Good Luck Petesgirl!!! Fx for you!! Sounds promising! Just a question about the pinapple core, do you eat the actual pinapple core? Ive been thinking of doing that this cycle

Good Luck Petesgirl!!! Fx for you!! Sounds promising! Just a question about the pinapple core, do you eat the actual pinapple core? Ive been thinking of doing that this cycle

Girl go out and grab yourself a pineapple the day you ovulate
Then:
1. cut the top and the bottom off and the skin on all sides (im sure you have cut open a pineapple before)

2 if you look at the flesh you can see the soft sweet meat and inside there is the core its tougher to chew and will cut and burn your mouth if you don't chew carefully (kind of like when there is a circle in the middle of canned sliced pineapple, because they remove the core)

3 you can either cut the meat off and keep the core or leave the meat attached (I left mine, i love pineapple) but if you decide to cut it of give it to your hubby or throw it out because if you eat it all at one time too much pineapple will cause cramping

4 cut the pineapple or core into 5 separate pieces, put into some tubba-wear lol and save until 1 dpo, start eating 1 piece a day on day 1 thru 5 dpo and enjoy!!!
Be carful when eating it!!!

Pineapple core has bromelain, which is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation.

well that sounds like classic implantation doesn't it? a temp drop, some blood, and 6/7dpo? wowsers... when are you going to test? you need to wait at least a couple of days for the hormones to get into your blood stream.

Also - i just saw you were the 2500th post on this thread - good luck perhaps!!!

Lucky 2,500 huh??? I'd rather be lucky # 41 lol just kidding!!!

I'm gonna test at 8 or 9 dpo, 12 dpo, and 14dpo:)

Girl go out and grab yourself a pineapple the day you ovulate
Then:
1. cut the top and the bottom off and the skin on all sides (im sure you have cut open a pineapple before)

2 if you look at the flesh you can see the soft sweet meat and inside there is the core its tougher to chew and will cut and burn your mouth if you don't chew carefully (kind of like when there is a circle in the middle of canned sliced pineapple, because they remove the core)

3 you can either cut the meat off and keep the core or leave the meat attached (I left mine, i love pineapple) but if you decide to cut it of give it to your hubby or throw it out because if you eat it all at one time too much pineapple will cause cramping

4 cut the pineapple or core into 5 separate pieces, put into some tubba-wear lol and save until 1 dpo, start eating 1 piece a day on day 1 thru 5 dpo and enjoy!!!
Be carful when eating it!!!

Pineapple core has bromelain, which is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation.

Thanks Ive been reading about people doing this but was never really sure what it was exactlly OH loves pinapple so shouldnt be hard to remember to do it! So excited for this cycle! Going all out this time around!

I felt the same this month too, another thing about the pineapple I literally felt something happen in my uterus even after the first piece when you try it, you'll be convinced that it helps!!!!
What else are you using, I used of course Preseed, and instead softcups, and robitussin

Oh I cant wait to try the Pinapple! This cycle I switched from folic acid vitamins to prenatal vitamins, got my pre-seed in the mail the same day AF showed up so that was bitter sweet, this will be my second time using OPK's although last time i didnt do it properly because work through me for a loop so i didnt see a positive. This time I plan on no excuses! I plan on trying the SMEP if OH and my work schedule allows (im a call in and never know when im working until the phone rings) :( OH often feels to tired during Ovulation time... but i never tell him when it is :( lol And of course the pinapple! I sooo badly want a 2012 baby.. 2 of OH's couins are pregnant and I think it would be just great to have 3 babies at the family christmas party this year!!!

Hi, ladies im new here and have literally flipped thru all 243 pages of this thread and was in tears to have found such a great support group!!! my journey in ttc has been an emotional rollercoaster and its good to see that im not alone, this thread gives me hope.
I got my bfp back in Nov. but unfortunately msc'd in Jan. I got my period bck last month and my OB told me that women who have misc'd have high chances to concieve again up to 3 months after they msc'd.
Im really feeling that this may be my month me and DB have been ttc for 5 months au naturale and now I've gone MAD!!!!! I have VERY irregular cycles so this will be my first month bbt temping and first month using opk's, im also excited to try PRESEED and instead softcups to hold DB's baby batter inside me :)
Im currently on CD 13 my temp this morning was 96.8 F and my opk's are getting darker throughout the day so i think i will ovulate 2morro...my only problem is DB is a night shift RN and I am a day shift so when I'm awake hes dead sleep, and vis versa, also my grandfather is slowly dying so i'e been spending alot of time at the hospital to spend QT with him before dear Lord takes him, making it harder for me and DB to BD :(
Honestly ladies I haven't had sex yet this cycle, I dnt like to stress DB so if hes too tired I wont bother him abt BD i let him get his sleep, but 2morro if I ovulate he well have to wake his butt up!! lol
Im also taking a prenatal, xtra folic acid, and robitussin 3 times daily with a full bottle of water each dose, I also cut out all CAFFIENE!!! I might have had one cup of my favorite Carmel creme truffle black tea...mmmmmm but thats it i swear lol!!! I've been sticking to water and juice thruoghout my entire cycle and Im very proud of myself!!!

my plan to concieve this month is to obviously BD with preseed w/ applicators and immediately use Instead softcups to hold my DB baby batter in me over night and any leftover when i remove the softcup, i will pour into a new softcup insert and keep that up until all is disolved just incase we cant BD after 2morro

any other suggestions from you ladies would be great and I will update you all with my progress every step of the way!!! baby dust to all fx'd for pos opk 2morro!!!!

I have a question leaving it in for that long causes yeast infections. How cant you not get an infection and leave it in there for more than a couple hours. my obgyn told me to wash before and after sex right away. Which made me mad causes I try to leave it in. but they said thats bad.

I guess I don't really see the difference between softcups and a tampon honestly... they stay in more then "a few hours" and most women don't get infections from them being used correctly. A lot of people don't shower until the next day (if you BD at night) so you don't wash the olympic swimmer away. As long as you keep the softcups in the packaging you should be fine. Our bodies are well equipped to stave off infections.

Hi, ladies im new here and have literally flipped thru all 243 pages of this thread and was in tears to have found such a great support group!!! my journey in ttc has been an emotional rollercoaster and its good to see that im not alone, this thread gives me hope.
I got my bfp back in Nov. but unfortunately msc'd in Jan. I got my period bck last month and my OB told me that women who have misc'd have high chances to concieve again up to 3 months after they msc'd.
Im really feeling that this may be my month me and DB have been ttc for 5 months au naturale and now I've gone MAD!!!!! I have VERY irregular cycles so this will be my first month bbt temping and first month using opk's, im also excited to try PRESEED and instead softcups to hold DB's baby batter inside me :)
Im currently on CD 13 my temp this morning was 96.8 F and my opk's are getting darker throughout the day so i think i will ovulate 2morro...my only problem is DB is a night shift RN and I am a day shift so when I'm awake hes dead sleep, and vis versa, also my grandfather is slowly dying so i'e been spending alot of time at the hospital to spend QT with him before dear Lord takes him, making it harder for me and DB to BD :(
Honestly ladies I haven't had sex yet this cycle, I dnt like to stress DB so if hes too tired I wont bother him abt BD i let him get his sleep, but 2morro if I ovulate he well have to wake his butt up!! lol
Im also taking a prenatal, xtra folic acid, and robitussin 3 times daily with a full bottle of water each dose, I also cut out all CAFFIENE!!! I might have had one cup of my favorite Carmel creme truffle black tea...mmmmmm but thats it i swear lol!!! I've been sticking to water and juice thruoghout my entire cycle and Im very proud of myself!!!

my plan to concieve this month is to obviously BD with preseed w/ applicators and immediately use Instead softcups to hold my DB baby batter in me over night and any leftover when i remove the softcup, i will pour into a new softcup insert and keep that up until all is disolved just incase we cant BD after 2morro

any other suggestions from you ladies would be great and I will update you all with my progress every step of the way!!! baby dust to all fx'd for pos opk 2morro!!!!

I have a question leaving it in for that long causes yeast infections. How cant you not get an infection and leave it in there for more than a couple hours. my obgyn told me to wash before and after sex right away. Which made me mad causes I try to leave it in. but they said thats bad.

No soft cups are safe for up to 12 hrs unlike tampons and pads it says this on the box: can be worn
Up to 12 hrs
Cannot be felt while wearing
Does not inhibit physical activity
Can be worn during sex
Can be worn *OVERNIGHT
Eliminates menstrual odor
Does not cause irritation or dryness
And not linked to toxic shock syndrome (TSS)

Oh I cant wait to try the Pinapple! This cycle I switched from folic acid vitamins to prenatal vitamins, got my pre-seed in the mail the same day AF showed up so that was bitter sweet, this will be my second time using OPK's although last time i didnt do it properly because work through me for a loop so i didnt see a positive. This time I plan on no excuses! I plan on trying the SMEP if OH and my work schedule allows (im a call in and never know when im working until the phone rings) :( OH often feels to tired during Ovulation time... but i never tell him when it is :( lol And of course the pinapple! I sooo badly want a 2012 baby.. 2 of OH's couins are pregnant and I think it would be just great to have 3 babies at the family christmas party this year!!!

First of all, contests to all the new BFPs!!! Also, I would suggest supplementing the pineapple with sunflower seeds post-ovulation. The month we conceived I ate them religiously from CD 12 up to test day and that was the one thing we did different that time around. Loads of baby dust to all of you beautiful ladies!!!

guys i know this looks like nothing but i think it's the start of something

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
  • photo-tweaked.jpg
    photo-tweaked.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 16

First of all, contests to all the new BFPs!!! Also, I would suggest supplementing the pineapple with sunflower seeds post-ovulation. The month we conceived I ate them religiously from CD 12 up to test day and that was the one thing we did different that time around. Loads of baby dust to all of you beautiful ladies!!!

would it be ok to eat both?

I can see it horseypants! Good luck I hope it gets darker for you!

HorseyP,

I see it on the Wondfo and on the altered photo. Looks promising!! Should get darker!

Horseypants it is a positive ... hope it gets draker ...

Just waiting at doc's to get my day 21 progesterone level results.

Wish me luck!!!

Ps I have a feeling this may be the problem as I've had 2 chemicals. Will let you know xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->